Covid-19 discussion, continued...

kizer permanente

j_crazy

7 gram rocks. how i roll.

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 10:04 AM
posted by like_that

Kaiser thinks it is his civic duty to report his family members on Facebook, so this is a natural next step for him.

FTFY

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 12:01 PM

gut

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 12:06 PM
posted by justincredible

So, in order to get drunk you basically have to waterboard yourself with alcohol?  I foresee a surge in college applications across Australia...

gut

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 12:08 PM

Can we name the next variant "MAGA"?  It seems inevitable given politics in this country.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 12:13 PM
posted by gut
So, in order to get drunk you basically have to waterboard yourself with alcohol?  I foresee a surge in college applications across Australia...

Also, where is that guys mask?

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 12:29 PM
posted by kizer permanente

nah I don't think I'm important at all. I know where you're coming from, but I just don't agree with shitty viewpoints most have on this site.  Has nothing to do with if I think I'm personally making the world a better place lol.  At least my kids won't perpetuate the ridiculous views a lot of people in this country have. So I did my part that way. 

How does reporting people on facebook teach your kids not to perpetuate dumbass views?

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 12:34 PM
posted by like_that

How does reporting people on facebook teach your kids not to perpetuate dumbass views?

kizer will post wrongthink on the timeline at some point and his kid will report him. As he's being hauled off to the gulag he'll shed a tear of pride.

Fletch

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 12:37 PM
posted by justincredible

How can someone honestly say this shit with a straight face?

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 12:39 PM
posted by Fletch

How can someone honestly say this shit with a straight face?

They are sociopaths.

Fletch

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 12:55 PM

Biden screwed up Afghanistan so bad that he made Covid disappear.  Amazing

kizer permanente

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 1:40 PM
posted by like_that

it doesn't. reporting posts on fb just means you cant spread bs propoganda?

teaching my kids that black people are, in fact, people helps stop perpetuating the dumbass views lol

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 1:49 PM

Oh ffs.

kizer permanente

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 2:05 PM
posted by justincredible

Oh ffs.

What? LOL. I wouldn’t say you’re a part of that list, nor like that.. Only a couple people are. And one uses a couple screen names to validate himself.

j_crazy

7 gram rocks. how i roll.

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 2:08 PM
posted by kizer permanente

it doesn't. reporting posts on fb just means you cant spread bs propoganda?

teaching my kids that black people are, in fact, people helps stop perpetuating the dumbass views lol

I love this so much. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 3:49 PM
posted by Automatik

There is zero chance of that happening. Same for "vaccine passport."

This was from March in response to claims that states would begin reinstating mask mandates. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 4:08 PM

Just flew in from DFW today.  All the masked up people in the air travel system made me feel so safe.  I had my mask on too so I wouldn't be committing any needless murders.  Take that COVID!

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Aug 17, 2021 6:08 AM
posted by justincredible

This was from March in response to claims that states would begin reinstating mask mandates. 

TeH sCiEnCE EvOLvEd!

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Aug 17, 2021 9:03 AM

Now they're back to claiming you can catch Covid just by walking by someone on the street. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Aug 17, 2021 9:03 AM

We're going to keep fucking doing this over and over again until the spirit of every human on Earth is crushed.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Aug 17, 2021 9:23 AM

I love how this dumbass cop is wearing gloves and keeps touching the garbage bin and then his mask. It's all so fucking tiresome.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Aug 17, 2021 9:28 AM
posted by justincredible

I love how this dumbass cop is wearing gloves and keeps touching the garbage bin and then his mask. It's all so fucking tiresome.

Psychotic 

Automatik

Tue, Aug 17, 2021 10:07 AM
posted by justincredible

Have you had to show proof of vaccination to enter/leave the country yet?

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Aug 17, 2021 10:14 AM
posted by Automatik

Have you had to show proof of vaccination to enter/leave the country yet?

Never. Why does that matter?

Automatik

Tue, Aug 17, 2021 10:18 AM

Well I'm so far I'm half right. Wrong on the mask mandates coming back. Congrats on the gotcha moment.