Covid-19 discussion, continued...

kizer permanente

Sat, Aug 14, 2021 9:39 PM
posted by majorspark

So geeblock is worked up over a year old video of some dude threatening violence that never happened and Kizer wants to sic the feds on him.  Interesting.

Huh? Tf is your problem lol ? yeah if you threaten violence in public you probably should be watched. 

Nice toasty take thinking it’s cool tho. Interesting indeed. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Aug 14, 2021 10:00 PM

The uppity peasant should know his place. You can’t speak to your rulers like that. 

gut

Sat, Aug 14, 2021 10:19 PM
posted by justincredible

The uppity peasant should know his place. You can’t speak to your rulers like that. 

I wonder how many Clinton enemies died from Covid?  Or maybe they were all already dead?

kizer permanente

Sat, Aug 14, 2021 10:28 PM
posted by justincredible

I mean… there’s ways to speak out if you feel there’s injustice without threatening violence lol but you do you I guess. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 4:11 AM
posted by majorspark

So geeblock is worked up over a year old video of some dude threatening violence that never happened and Kizer wants to sic the feds on him.  Interesting.

Kizer thinks it is his civic duty to report his family members on Facebook, so this is a natural next step for him.

kizer permanente

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 9:27 AM
posted by like_that

Kizer thinks it is his civic duty to report his family members on Facebook, so this is a natural next step for him.

That one really shook you lol   Damn  

It’s to remove bullshit lies people spread. You’re right wing so I get that you don’t care about that. That’s your platform lol  

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 9:36 AM

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 10:01 AM
posted by kizer permanente

That one really shook you lol   Damn  

It’s to remove bullshit lies people spread. You’re right wing so I get that you don’t care about that. That’s your platform lol  

Thank you for your service, dude.  Right up there with storming Normandy.  

kizer permanente

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 10:16 AM
posted by like_that
Thank you for your service, dude.  Right up there with storming Normandy.  

You’re welcome  

majorspark

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 10:49 AM

Huh? Tf is your problem lol ? yeah if you threaten violence in public you probably should be watched. 

Nice toasty take thinking it’s cool tho. Interesting indeed. 

There has been a lot of actual violence over the past year or so.  Businesses looted and burnt to the ground.  But your right the feds need to take a hard look at this guy.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 11:10 AM
posted by majorspark

There has been a lot of actual violence over the past year or so.  Businesses looted and burnt to the ground.  But your right the feds need to take a hard look at this guy.

How dare you compare an entire years worth of looting, burning, and killing when 1/6 happened! 

kizer permanente

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 11:13 AM
posted by majorspark

Hence… why you take violent threats credibly. 

Noticed how you didn’t mention… you know… people coordinating online and breaking into the Capitol. 

kizer permanente

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 11:14 AM
posted by iclfan2

How dare you compare an entire years worth of looting, burning, and killing when 1/6 happened! 

There it is lol  right wingers downplaying their history lol 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 11:15 AM

There it is lol  right wingers downplaying their history lol 

One is way worse than the other. If you don’t see it, that’s on you. And hilarious I knew your response before you even put it.

kizer permanente

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 11:18 AM
posted by iclfan2

One is way worse than the other. If you don’t see it, that’s on you. 

Of course it is. 

Ones a response over hundred of years of injustice and the other is from a temper tantrum bc you’re stupid enough to believe you were cheated lol 

superman

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 11:19 AM

Noticed how you didn’t mention… you know… people coordinating online and breaking into the Capitol. 

Coordinating online? I thought they did because of Trump's speech? You alt left weirdos need to get your lies straight. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 11:21 AM

Of course it is. 

Ones a response over hundred of years of injustice and the other is from a temper tantrum bc you’re stupid enough to believe you were cheated lol 

I don’t believe the election was stolen. Lol condoning burning businesses and dead people bc muh racism! Hilarious. We know which side you’d have been on in Nazi Germany. 

kizer permanente

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 11:25 AM
posted by iclfan2

I don’t believe the election was stolen. Lol condoning burning businesses and dead people bc muh racism! Hilarious. We know which side you’d have been on in Nazi Germany. 

I know dude.. silly black people believing in racism. Lol listen to yourself homie  

majorspark

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 11:29 AM

Notice I did not mention the Lafayette park riot that sent the POTUS to the bunker.  Or the attack on the federal building in Portland.  Excuse me if I have a little more outrage when the serfs have their livelihoods destroyed than people pissed at the government..

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 11:29 AM

I know dude.. silly black people believing in racism. Lol listen to yourself homie  

Believing in racism doesn’t give you the right to murder/ assault people and burn down innocent peoples businesses you clown. It also wasn’t black people, but rather the same woke white people who wear a mask in their house and demand vaccine passports. I sense a pattern…

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 12:15 PM
posted by iclfan2

This is why people like kizer on the left crack me up.  They elevate their own self importance by doing menial shit like getting a vaccine, wearing a mask, posting a BLM sign, or in kizer's case reporting people on facebook.  They fantasize that if they lived in Germany during the Nazi regime that they would 100% resist the Nazis.  In actuality with their current logic and actions, they would most likely report the jews to the gestapo.    That's just reality. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 12:20 PM

Looks like we’ll be losing 1 of our 15 posters here soon

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Aug 15, 2021 12:21 PM
posted by Ironman92

I lol'd.  I hope kizer sticks around for football season.  He is still a Browns fan, and that counts for something. 

kizer permanente

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 6:03 AM
posted by Ironman92

nah I fully understand I'm not with the majority view on this site lol. I coach my kids football team and we had our first game yesterday so that took precedent.  

kizer permanente

Mon, Aug 16, 2021 6:06 AM
posted by like_that

This is why people like kizer on the left crack me up.  They elevate their own self importance by doing menial shit like getting a vaccine, wearing a mask, posting a BLM sign, or in kizer's case reporting people on facebook.  They fantasize that if they lived in Germany during the Nazi regime that they would 100% resist the Nazis.  In actuality with their current logic and actions, they would most likely report the jews to the gestapo.    That's just reality. 

nah I don't think I'm important at all. I know where you're coming from, but I just don't agree with shitty viewpoints most have on this site.  Has nothing to do with if I think I'm personally making the world a better place lol.  At least my kids won't perpetuate the ridiculous views a lot of people in this country have. So I did my part that way.