Covid-19 discussion, continued...

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Sep 1, 2021 9:42 AM
posted by gut

I wonder if anyone has tried to mandate 3D printer software block gun part designs?

Well, politicians are all clueless morons so I'm sure it's coming. An attempt to ban, that is. Not an actual ban because that's not possible.

jmog

Wed, Sep 1, 2021 9:58 AM
posted by justincredible

Still something like 3 million guns in Australia, I think.

less than 1 for every 8 people, basically licensed hunters in the rural areas. Nothing with the ability to resist. 

US obviously is the highest at 120 guns per 100 people in the country, but of all countries in the world...Australia is 51st at 14.5 guns per 100 people.

QuakerOats

Wed, Sep 1, 2021 9:58 AM

taliban kicking it applauding australian police pepper spray 12 year old not covering face

jmog

Wed, Sep 1, 2021 9:59 AM
posted by gut

But if the US really put the effort in, I'm sure we could be almost as successful at stopping illegal guns as we are with illegal drugs.

I wonder if anyone has tried to mandate 3D printer software block gun part designs?

3D printers that civilians can afford only print in plastic/resin, not metal parts. Only 3D printers that print metal parts are 6 or 7 figures to buy. 

Plastic gun parts are good for about 1 shot. Not a huge worry yet, until metal 3D printers become possible in homes.

geeblock

Wed, Sep 1, 2021 8:51 PM

I can understand if you don’t take the vaccine for instance because u say it has a 99 percent survival rate, but why would you take all this and not take the vaccine 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Wed, Sep 1, 2021 8:59 PM

You're going to have to ask Joe Rogan if you really care to know.

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Sep 1, 2021 11:45 PM

My school is out next two days as nearly 30% are positive or quarantined….and the county is #1 in state in % of cases

Scioto County is #2 in the state and my daughter says she’s mostly just given vaccines her last several shifts….in that county

geeblock

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 6:07 AM
posted by Ironman92

My school is out next two days as nearly 30% are positive or quarantined….and the county is #1 in state in % of cases

Scioto County is #2 in the state and my daughter says she’s mostly just given vaccines her last several shifts….in that county

We’re u guys wearing masks?

geeblock

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 6:07 AM
posted by justincredible

You're going to have to ask Joe Rogan if you really care to know.

Fire take 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 8:00 AM
posted by geeblock

I can understand if you don’t take the vaccine for instance because u say it has a 99 percent survival rate, but why would you take all this and not take the vaccine

Do we know he’s not vaccinated? Also LOL at the blue checks, libs, and news sources calling Ivermectin a horse de-wormer as if it isn’t an actual prescribed drug, and the discoverers won a Nobel Prize for it. Does it help Covid, who knows, probly not, but pretending that it’s only used for animals is extremely stupid. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 8:48 AM

Yes, the horse dewormer argument is stupid. Ivermectin is legit human medicine. 

My mom and her boyfriend appear to have had covid after coming home from the fair. She had cold like symptoms last week. He can’t taste or smell and actually tested positive on Monday. 

ptown_trojans_1

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 10:08 AM
posted by Ironman92

Hey congrats for overtaking my hometown county, Scioto as they used to be #1 a week or so ago. My people in Scioto County are just sad at the amount of stupid arguments against the vaccine and COVID. 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 10:15 AM

I do find it interesting that one of the reasons people against the vax use has been the overall lack of FDA approval (up to the point of mentioning how out-of-the-norm it is that one vax got approved in a far shorter time scale than stuff like this usually takes). But a section of those people are the ones advocating for Ivermectin...which also hasn't been FDA approved for COVID-like stuff.

Then again, a lot of those people probably are also the ones who are suffering toxicity because they're taking horse-size doses of it, so some of that might be attributed to Darwinism, but it is kind of funny.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 10:16 AM

Oregon is one of the most vaccinated states in the country yet their cases are way higher than they ever were last year. They even have an outdoor mask mandate, so clearly they're taking it seriously.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 10:59 AM

When do you all predict that we will stop tracking cases? 

Fletch

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 11:04 AM
posted by like_that

never

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 11:08 AM
posted by like_that

Whenever it benefits the ruling class to stop.

Gardens35

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 11:32 AM

Florida's surge may have peaked. Averaging 17,000 or so cases per day this past week, compared to 21,000 or so the weeks prior.

Reported 4916 deaths in August.

Ohio reported 373 deaths in August.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 12:27 PM

Oof, Australia, what is you doing?

queencitybuckeye

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 12:39 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Hey congrats for overtaking my hometown county, Scioto as they used to be #1 a week or so ago. My people in Scioto County are just sad at the amount of stupid arguments against the vaccine and COVID. 

Mercer and Shelby are letting me down.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 12:44 PM

lol

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 12:47 PM
posted by queencitybuckeye

Mercer and Shelby are letting me down.

Deaths are almost non-existent.

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 12:48 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Yeah that’s fine…the vaccine is doing great against keeping folks from dying and off the vent and mostly out of the hospital….but it’s not doing anything to slow the spread.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 12:52 PM

More Australian nonsense. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Sep 2, 2021 12:54 PM
posted by like_that

July 2023