Covid-19 discussion, continued...

jmog

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 6:20 PM
posted by justincredible

If someone with a little sense just thought for a minute and said, you know, she's not hurting anyone, just let it go.

Did they let her in without a mask? Why wasn't she stopped at the gate? 

She had a mask (it was in her back pocket in the video). She walked in with it on, took it off when she got to her seat away from non-family members.

geeblock

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 6:20 PM

So a school should risk a lawsuit cause u don’t want to wear a mask? Also it’s funny that people are like just comply unless they agree with the reason you don’t 🤡

jmog

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 6:21 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Holy shit. You are, by far, the biggest moron on this planet. 

The school has a rule, she didn’t follow it. You are blaming the fucking person at the gate for letting her in and the security/school/police for not just letting it go, INSTEAD of the dipshit inbred who refuses to follow simple instructions (wear a mask)? 

You are the biggest MUHHHHHH RIIIGGHHHTTTSS loser out there, so congrats! 

Awe, we missed our village idiot.

jmog

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 6:25 PM
posted by geeblock

On a side note since this is a covid thread. I def have a sinus infection or something and I am taking a covid test on the 29th so that I can enter Jamaica on 10/8 for my girls 40th birthday celebration. We have about 20 people going and it is like 2k per person. I did pay 200$ insurance in case of covid or any other misfortune, but I am going to be devastated if I can’t go because of covid. I def have not been social distancing that great. I have bar hopped the last two Sunday’s from 11 am till 6 ish. Pray for me lol. I’m 99 percent sure it’s not covid I think 

Hope you feel better. Having watched most of my close family have COVID back in April, it isn't fun, but it isn't terrible either. 

Its a weird combination of the flu and a common cold. Its worse than a cold, not as bad as a bad flu. 

jmog

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 6:26 PM
posted by geeblock

So a school should risk a lawsuit cause u don’t want to wear a mask? Also it’s funny that people are like just comply unless they agree with the reason you don’t 🤡

Who are you talking to here?

friendfromlowry

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 6:49 PM
posted by jmog

Who are you talking to here?

I’m also interested in knowing this. 

geeblock

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 6:53 PM

Anyone?

geeblock

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 6:54 PM

Wasn’t personal just in gener

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 10:20 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Holy shit. You are, by far, the biggest moron on this planet. 

The school has a rule, she didn’t follow it. You are blaming the fucking person at the gate for letting her in and the security/school/police for not just letting it go, INSTEAD of the dipshit inbred who refuses to follow simple instructions (wear a mask)? 

You are the biggest MUHHHHHH RIIIGGHHHTTTSS loser out there, so congrats! 

Your journey toward becoming a woke Chicago hipster has been moving along well, but you regressed here.  A woke urbanite who is highly educated and expertly informed knows better than to stereotype someone because of the location a story comes from (southern Ohio).  Woke 101 teaches to have pitty on those less fortunate. 

Next time your sipping on a Chicago designer beer, try to pass a nice thought towards those you left behind in Athens when you soared out of there and made it all the way to (drumroll) CHICAGO, ILLINOIS!!!!!

SportsAndLady

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 11:13 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Your journey toward becoming a woke Chicago hipster has been moving along well, but you regressed here.  A woke urbanite who is highly educated and expertly informed knows better than to stereotype someone because of the location a story comes from (southern Ohio).  Woke 101 teaches to have pitty on those less fortunate. 

Next time your sipping on a Chicago designer beer, try to pass a nice thought towards those you left behind in Athens when you soared out of there and made it all the way to (drumroll) CHICAGO, ILLINOIS!!!!!

Dude, what in the fucking hell does this even mean? 

(Please don’t answer that..I don’t actually care. You’re also a fucking loser)

jmog

Thu, Sep 24, 2020 11:33 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

I’m also interested in knowing this. 

I think we all said she should comply if she didn’t want tased...are you reading a different thread than the rest of us?

friendfromlowry

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 7:45 AM
posted by jmog

I think we all said she should comply if she didn’t want tased...are you reading a different thread than the rest of us?

I was echoing what you were saying, that I wanted to know who geeblock was referring to...

ts1227

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 10:01 AM
posted by justincredible

If someone with a little sense just thought for a minute and said, you know, she's not hurting anyone, just let it go.

Did they let her in without a mask? Why wasn't she stopped at the gate? 

I don’t know if you’re friends with GoChiefs on Facebook but he’s been sharing some local interpretations of the event since he grew up in Logan.

It seems she had it on when she went in, and before the cameras rolled was supposedly asked multiple times to comply once it was off. Once she didn’t, some admin at Logan-Hocking decided to trespass her ass, so enter law enforcement. We all saw how it went from there.

Like like_that said, we don’t have to think of it as binary, it would have been nice to handle it without a taser, but also don’t be a fucking asshole to the cop (especially in this case where it was well understood why he was interacting with her and what the offense was) and don’t even give him that option. I feel zero remorse for the lady.

QuakerOats

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 10:40 AM

Now that's pretty good!

Remember though, the woke still dislike, and will not rub shoulders with the 'less educated'. 

Spock

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 10:58 AM

I lol'd

Verbal Kint

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 12:47 PM

In wrestling with the woman, the cop's mask was down/off.  Kind of ironic.  

Exhibit A in the civil suit

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 1:09 PM

In that entire ordeal it appears the only person at risk of being infected was the overweight cop himself. And then the second cop that showed up without a mask.

But apparently law enforcement are exempt from the mandate, for some reason. Because interacting the with public every single day means they're unlikely to catch it?

OSH

Kosh B'Gosh

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 1:28 PM

I know one thing...I am EXTREMELY glad that there is no more virtual school for my kids. It was an absolute nightmare 5 weeks.

Many of these administrators/teachers have no idea who and what they are dealing with. I sure hope it doesn't come back around...and they are sent home again.

sportchampps

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 2:19 PM
posted by ts1227

I don’t know if you’re friends with GoChiefs on Facebook but he’s been sharing some local interpretations of the event since he grew up in Logan.

It seems she had it on when she went in, and before the cameras rolled was supposedly asked multiple times to comply once it was off. Once she didn’t, some admin at Logan-Hocking decided to trespass her ass, so enter law enforcement. We all saw how it went from there.

Like like_that said, we don’t have to think of it as binary, it would have been nice to handle it without a taser, but also don’t be a fucking asshole to the cop (especially in this case where it was well understood why he was interacting with her and what the offense was) and don’t even give him that option. I feel zero remorse for the lady.

Agree completely. While I think it’s fucking stupid the police have a job to do. Once they are called for trespassing if the person who calls wants her gone they have to kick her out. If she does what she’s asked 1) to just wear the stupid mask or 2) leave there would t have been a problem. Just because we think it’s stupid doesn’t mean we can tell a cop no without repercussions. A cop can’t just throw his hands up and say we asked nicely and she declined sorry dude but I guess she’s staying

BRF

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 3:29 PM

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 3:29 PM

F*uck. lol

BRF

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 3:34 PM
posted by justincredible

F*uck. lol

I know, right?

And the reason for the meme here was trying to inject a little humor on the topic.

Verbal Kint

Mon, Sep 28, 2020 10:00 AM

Everyone in Sweden should be in ICU soon, how dare they

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Sep 28, 2020 10:08 AM
posted by BRF

This happened to me a few weeks ago.  

Spock

Tue, Sep 29, 2020 10:56 AM

And just like that.....poof.......crickets from the media.  No new news on anything.