2020 Presidential Election thread

Home Forums Politics

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 4:46 PM
posted by justincredible

She posted a photo on tweeter back in 2017 that came up as a top google image search item. I'll refrain from posting it here.

Googling her, whether you're talking about the open, really low-cut v-neck top pic or the top-n-panties while sitting on a white rug-like thing on the floor, I do have to say her Twitter game is a lot stronger than what most poli-people can manage.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 4:48 PM
posted by Heretic

Googling her, whether you're talking about the open, really low-cut v-neck top pic or the top-n-panties while sitting on a white rug-like thing on the floor, I do have to say her Twitter game is a lot stronger than what most poli-people can manage.

The first one is what I'm referring to. Didn't see the other one.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 4:51 PM
posted by justincredible

The first one is what I'm referring to. Didn't see the other one.

It was a couple rows lower on Google, if you're using a computer. I always was a believer in doing extra research when given the proper motivation!

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 4:51 PM

Just post the god damn pics!

gut

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 5:17 PM
posted by Heretic

It was a couple rows lower on Google, if you're using a computer. I always was a believer in doing extra research when given the proper motivation!

I saw that one.  But I think she's OK if a couple of provocative twitter pics and one post "objectifying women" are all that's out there.  Seems like a right-wing version of AOC, without the crazy stupidity.

Really, really dumb political choice for her to support Trump.  Pretty clearly not trying to win that district, but I suppose it did get her a spotlight at the RNC.

She's already a savvy pol - demonize the opposition and point out everything that's wrong while offering no solutions.

ptown_trojans_1

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 8:37 PM

Checking in with the RNC...the crazy Florida QA lady is invited to the Trumps speech on Thursday. So, congrats GOP, you are fully embracing QAnon. 

Also, there was one speaker that has a history of spewing anti-Jewish hate shit. So....awesome. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/25/rnc-speaker-retweets-anti-semitic-rant-401851

Fab4Runner

Tits McGee

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 8:44 PM

No plans to watch any of the convention, but Kimberly Guilfoyle's speech spawned some good memes. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 9:12 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Checking in with the RNC...the crazy Florida QA lady is invited to the Trumps speech on Thursday. So, congrats GOP, you are fully embracing QAnon. 

Also, there was one speaker that has a history of spewing anti-Jewish hate shit. So....awesome. 

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/25/rnc-speaker-retweets-anti-semitic-rant-401851

Sigh. The Qanon woman is tiresome, but spare me pretending you care about the squad anti semites. Let me be clear, Qanon is garbage, but don’t pretend there isn’t as dumb shit on the other side. Whataboutism is alive and well. Sarsour....

This Site Rules

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 10:55 PM
posted by iclfan2

Sigh. The Qanon woman is tiresome, but spare me pretending you care about the squad anti semites. Let me be clear, Qanon is garbage, but don’t pretend there isn’t as dumb shit on the other side. Whataboutism is alive and well. 

Nice spin. RNC is a mess, and honestly I’m shocked they found speakers that aren’t Trump’s. I guess when the psychopaths are the only ones left, you gotta have someone up there...then you have your minion supporters spin it into “yeah well the Dems have bad people too!!!”

majorspark

Tue, Aug 25, 2020 11:29 PM

gut

Wed, Aug 26, 2020 1:20 AM

Well, they dis-invited Lyndsey Graham so I'm calling that a wash...

To be totally honest, I was pretty shocked they found that many minorities to stump for Trump.  But like the DNC, I just couldn't force myself to watch this.  To highlight the QA lady from Florida is really a disservice to how awful that speaker list is.  They had that fucking MAGA hat highschool kid from KY for crying outloud.  Yeah, the liberal media doxxed him but I'm not sure how that merits a slot at the RNC.

If he does get re-elected, I could see some serious damage to the party.  Otherwise I think a lot of the Repub leaders that have held their nose for 4 years come back to the center.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Aug 26, 2020 2:16 AM

Who, Loomer? Smh

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Wed, Aug 26, 2020 9:17 AM
posted by This Site Rules
Nice spin. RNC is a mess, and honestly I’m shocked they found speakers that aren’t Trump’s. I guess when the psychopaths are the only ones left, you gotta have someone up there...then you have your minion supporters spin it into “yeah well the Dems have bad people too!!!”

Spin? The lady was a nobody mother of a guy killed by an illegal, not actually an elected official, and they didn’t let her speak after she posted it. The Dems have far more anti-semites that are in the actual House (And who they associate with) that no one ever cares about, so spare me the faux outrage. I wouldn’t watch a convention ever, but following along on twitter they had decent people on the first night. Funny how after Hershel Walker called Trump a friend for 32 years and that he’s not a racist that he trended on twitter the next day with the hash tag “Uncle Tom”. Doesn’t sound tolerant. 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Wed, Aug 26, 2020 11:12 AM
posted by iclfan2

Sigh. The Qanon woman is tiresome, but spare me pretending you care about the squad anti semites. Let me be clear, Qanon is garbage, but don’t pretend there isn’t as dumb shit on the other side. Whataboutism is alive and well. Sarsour....

Yeah, your post is pure whataboutism, so you're right on that!

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Wed, Aug 26, 2020 1:08 PM

posted by gut

Well, they dis-invited Lyndsey Graham so I'm calling that a wash...

To be totally honest, I was pretty shocked they found that many minorities to stump for Trump.  But like the DNC, I just couldn't force myself to watch this.  To highlight the QA lady from Florida is really a disservice to how awful that speaker list is.  They had that fucking MAGA hat highschool kid from KY for crying outloud.  Yeah, the liberal media doxxed him but I'm not sure how that merits a slot at the RNC.

If he does get re-elected, I could see some serious damage to the party.  Otherwise I think a lot of the Repub leaders that have held their nose for 4 years come back to the center.

Now you have me thinking about how awesome a Graham speech would be.

He goes up to the stage, starts his speech, nervously looks towards Trump, starts sweating a lot, wipes off his forehead while stammering, repeats the beginning of his speech with a few more praise adjectives thrown into the mix and goes on like that until his time is up and he only got through about 1/5 of his planned speech.

I'd watch it!

QuakerOats

Thu, Aug 27, 2020 11:47 AM

Most of the speakers have been awesome.  Great to see positive people of all colors standing for freedom and delivering the words all Americans need to hear and cherish.  Well done.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, Aug 27, 2020 12:00 PM

Also, who the hell is saying he shouldn't debate Trump? I haven't read that. 

Pelosi is the latest to say that Biden shouldn’t debate Trump. 

ptown_trojans_1

Thu, Aug 27, 2020 1:19 PM
posted by iclfan2

Pelosi is the latest to say that Biden shouldn’t debate Trump. 

And then Biden came out and said he will in fact debate Trump. End of story. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Aug 27, 2020 1:44 PM

And then Biden came out and said he will in fact debate Trump. End of story. 

It's true. Politicians ALWAYS follow through with their promises.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Aug 27, 2020 1:45 PM
posted by justincredible

This is just meant to be a joke, btw. I couldn't care less about two geriatrics yelling at each other in a debate.

ptown_trojans_1

Thu, Aug 27, 2020 1:46 PM
posted by justincredible

True....but this one would be a pretty bad look going in. 

But, why would he not debate him? The bar has been set so low for Joe, that if he doesn't drool on himself and forget his name, it is a win. He has dementia right? So, anything resembling a normal debate would be a miracle. 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Thu, Aug 27, 2020 2:02 PM
posted by justincredible

This is just meant to be a joke, btw. I couldn't care less about two geriatrics yelling at each other in a debate.

Personally, I'm looking forward to both of them stumbling over their words, rambling mindlessly and struggling to maintain coherent thought patterns (ie: par for the course for both of them) AND then watching and reading large numbers of people trying to convince everyone that one of the two was miles better than the other.

QuakerOats

Thu, Aug 27, 2020 2:50 PM

In the end it really doesn't matter what is said in a debate; all that matters are results.  On the one hand we have a newbie that has generated more positive results on a wide variety of issues than any president since at least Reagan.  On the other hand we have a demented, life-long swamp politician who is essentially admitting that his 50 year record in office has been ineffective and a disaster.

How anyone could even have to think about who to vote for is astonishing.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Thu, Aug 27, 2020 3:18 PM
posted by QuakerOats

In the end it really doesn't matter what is said in a debate; all that matters are results.  On the one hand we have a newbie that has generated more positive results on a wide variety of issues than any president since at least Reagan.  On the other hand we have a demented, life-long swamp politician who is essentially admitting that his 50 year record in office has been ineffective and a disaster.

How anyone could even have to think about who to vote for is astonishing.

If Biden were running against a halfway decent man, I'd agree with you.  Biden is a terrible candidate and I still can't believe that's what they've put out there.  What  you seem to be constantly blind about is that a lot of people don't like Trump because he lies constantly, talks out of both sides of his mouth, is extremely petty and insulting, and claims to be an "outsider" when in fact he's as inside as it gets - NYC society leader and long-time friend of politicians on both sides of the aisle.  What you see as an authentic commitment to changing things many see as a cheap act to keep his station - nothing more.  

I don't think any poll is reliable with all that is happening in the world.  Regardless, I think this decision is going to be a very difficult one for many people.  You are not included in that group of course.  The R's could bring out a wheelbarrow of elephant scat and you'd vote for it.

BRF

Thu, Aug 27, 2020 8:57 PM
posted by justincredible

I couldn't care less about two geriatrics yelling at each other in a debate.

It's so refreshing to read someone use "couldn't" before "care less". Thank you.