2020 Presidential Election thread

Home Forums Politics

gut

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 7:14 AM
posted by like_that

We will find out very quickly tomorrow night, where the election is heading based on Florida. If Biden wins, then it’s an early night. If Trump wins, then buckle up.

I expect Trump will be ahead on election night.  The leftist media has been laying this groundwork for months.

I'm expecting court challenges in no less than FL, WI and MN....and you can probably add MI, AR, GA and NC to that.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 7:52 AM
posted by like_that

I always said groups who block traffic deserve to be shot, so being a fair guy I will say the Trump group in NJ deserved to be shot.

When BLM blocked traffic I just thought that was definitely stupid and inconvenient and raises the danger of high traffic areas, but I'd rather people do that then bash people over the head, murder them, loot/riot, burn down businesses (often minority-owned small businesses). 
It's definitely the lesser of evils. 

I think the same about the Trumpers doing it.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 7:53 AM
posted by gut

I expect Trump will be ahead on election night.  The leftist media has been laying this groundwork for months.

I'm expecting court challenges in no less than FL, WI and MN....and you can probably add MI, AR, GA and NC to that.

What's the chances of Ohio, Pennsylvania being added to that list? Do you think the voting results will be too clearly defined?

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 8:06 AM
posted by gut

Perfect way to unite our already united country.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 9:13 AM

Each of the last two Sunday afternoon the Trump train parades have went through Jackson. Yesterday over 400 trucks, semis and other vehicles blew their horns right smack through the middle of town. Pretty obno

gut

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 9:17 AM
posted by Ironman92

Each of the last two Sunday afternoon the Trump train parades have went through Jackson. Yesterday over 400 trucks, semis and other vehicles blew their horns right smack through the middle of town. Pretty obno

Wow.  I bet that is way worse than destroying your house.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 9:27 AM

Looks like they are locking down the area around the White House, adding an unscalable fence, and have 250 Nat'l Guardsman on patrol for tomorrow night.

Of course, dingdongs on twitter are saying OmG, hE's GoNnA rEfUsE tO lEaVe IsN't He?!? 

Yeah, he's just gonna sit in the WH for 2 months and refuse to leave come January when his term might actually be over. Or, he expects shit to go down if (when) he wins.

jmog

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 9:41 AM
posted by like_that

I always said groups who block traffic deserve to be shot, so being a fair guy I will say the Trump group in NJ deserved to be shot.

I didn’t see it, but if they were blocking traffic they deserve it if anyone ran them over for sure.

jmog

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 9:42 AM
posted by Fab4Runner

Lol ok. I didn't realize I need to reply to every topic in every single thread. Is that a new requirement? You have no idea how I feel about rioting. 

Read what I typed again. I didn’t say “I” said that, I gave a possible or even probable  explanation/meaning for what he posted. 

Spock

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 10:53 AM

I cannot fathom that after seeing the flurry of Trump support the past few days on twitter that Biden even has a chance.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 10:55 AM
posted by gut

Wow.  I bet that is way worse than destroying your house.

I’m not in the political story...I don’t even know what that means.

It was dumb, regardless of who anyone votes for.

QuakerOats

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 11:09 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

It's going to be a shitshow, no matter what. I saw some pics of businesses boarding up their windows in advance of the election.

Think about that. People boarding up windows in fear of a reaction to an election. In the US. Hard to believe.

I think all these dem city councils and mayors should be ready with thousands of 'I Voted' Participation Trophies to hand out to the rioters...................maybe that'll quell the violence.

QuakerOats

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 11:15 AM

Starting to sense a Trump electoral landslide, adding Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire +  +

QuakerOats

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 11:49 AM

BTW - Biden at a (tiny) rally in Philly telling the few people there that he was wearing his Philadelphia Eagles jacket, when in fact it was a Delaware Blue Hens jacket, was pretty priceless.  Poor fella can't even remember what he put on in the morning.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 11:50 AM

This is Pennsylvania's AG

"if all the votes are added up in PA"

Excuse me, what?

fish82

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 12:49 PM

Man, that's a terrible tweet. Can't believe he still has that up TBH. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 1:43 PM

jmog

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 2:01 PM
posted by justincredible

Not surprising given they are "polling" football fans. I would guess the average demographic of football fans lean right.

sportchampps

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 3:11 PM
posted by justincredible

Looks like they are locking down the area around the White House, adding an unscalable fence, and have 250 Nat'l Guardsman on patrol for tomorrow night.

Of course, dingdongs on twitter are saying OmG, hE's GoNnA rEfUsE tO lEaVe IsN't He?!? 

Yeah, he's just gonna sit in the WH for 2 months and refuse to leave come January when his term might actually be over. Or, he expects shit to go down if (when) he wins.

Downtown Columbus is boarding up today as well. Probably tired of replacing the glass and being looted at every opportunity. 

My FIL will be the Republican lawyer for Summit County tomorrow. Has to travel to every polling place and be ready to go to court immediately if there is any sign of fraud. I think he basically has to be traveling in his car or in court for 15-16 hours. 

QuakerOats

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 3:59 PM
posted by justincredible

So, you are saying those in Colorado were high.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 4:34 PM
posted by justincredible

Interesting

But are many gamblers supporting Biden

thavoice

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 8:10 PM

Biden wins this shit show with 320 elector al votes.

Let it be written so it shall be done 

gut

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 8:19 PM

So what's the gameplan for tomorrow?  Loot and then vote, or vote and then loot?  Or maybe loot, vote and then loot some more?

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 8:36 PM
posted by gut

So what's the gameplan for tomorrow?  Loot and then vote, or vote and then loot?  Or maybe loot, vote and then loot some more?

I'm working til about 4, voting, and then looting on the way home.