2020 Presidential Election thread

Home Forums Politics

ptown_trojans_1

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 11:48 AM
posted by jmog

Steele dosier had less corroborating evidence than this laptop yet it led to 3 years of "Russia Russia Russia" and an impeachment. That is factual information.

It's that the left and MSM wanted the Steele dosier to be right so they pushed the narrative. 

The laptop maybe a hoax, but it has more factual evidence behind it than the dosier did, and yet the MSM is completely ignoring it and you are blowing it off as well.

Right because the Steele shit is what led to everything else. That is an over simplistic view of the whole thing. But, it fits your own narrative, so you run with it. 

ptown_trojans_1

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 11:49 AM
posted by like_that
Normally when it fits your agenda. 

Or yours as well. You dismiss anything quickly that does not fit your agenda. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:13 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

Wait, I thought it was stick to sports with you? 

Seriously though, that is a fine letter by the Bear. 

It's tl;dr.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:17 PM

Or yours as well. You dismiss anything quickly that does not fit your agenda. 

When it's an anonymous source or worse an anonymous source based off hearsay?  Yes, I am highly skeptical of those articles, especially considering the media's reputation with those stories.  Guilty as charged, you got me. 

ptown_trojans_1

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:25 PM
posted by like_that

When it's an anonymous source or worse an anonymous source based off hearsay?  Yes, I am highly skeptical of those articles, especially considering the media's reputation with those stories.  Guilty as charged, you got me. 

Right like you have always done even during the Obama years. Got it. 

majorspark

What I am saying is by the evidence of calling him the Chairman, there is literally nothing Biden could say as a denial that you would be happy with and accept. The fact that Biden denied the money story and called it a smear is not acceptable to you, yet is what you asked for a week plus ago. 

If the Chairman is good enough for Hunter its good enough for me.  Of course Biden could deny he is the Chairman his son is referring to.  He could deny Hunter is his bagman.  He could say he is being smeared with total and complete lies.  What the Chairman is doing is not a categorical denial.  You are smart guy you know what he is doing.

ptown_trojans_1

posted by like_that

It's tl;dr.

I said it was a fine letter or did that go over your head? 

gut

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:28 PM
posted by like_that

LOL, the deflections and whataboutism to dismiss the Hunter Biden story are quite entertaining.  Especially the TDS leftists that wanted Trump in jail after reading their first bullshit Russian collusion story.

Hunter Biden has two former associates in jail for fraud (I believe it was for pedaling a Biden connection).  No one has disputed the money being talked about, nor has anyone tried to justify that Hunter was qualified and deserving of any of that money.  It is flat out, 100% influence pedaling.  And that's not illegal (nor rare, in DC).  But if the media, and the libtards, weren't 100% hypocrites on this they would have disqualified Biden months ago.  Because there is actual evidence here, and named sources on the record, when they lost their shit with similar [baseless] rumors and allegations with Trump.

jmog

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:39 PM

Right because the Steele shit is what led to everything else. That is an over simplistic view of the whole thing. But, it fits your own narrative, so you run with it. 

The Steele shit absolutely led to everything else. Are you denying that fact?

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:50 PM

Right like you have always done even during the Obama years. Got it. 

Yes, I actually value concrete evidence.  You don't see me doing cartwheels at every article Quaker posts about Obama. Funny you bring up Obama though, considering you blew off every single thing about him.  There's a reason why most Obama fans still think his only scandal was a tan suit.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:50 PM

I said it was a fine letter or did that go over your head? 

I was playing onto the joke.  Apparently that went over your head. Relax little guy. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:52 PM
posted by gut

LOL, the deflections and whataboutism to dismiss the Hunter Biden story are quite entertaining.  Especially the TDS leftists that wanted Trump in jail after reading their first bullshit Russian collusion story.

Hunter Biden has two former associates in jail for fraud (I believe it was for pedaling a Biden connection).  No one has disputed the money being talked about, nor has anyone tried to justify that Hunter was qualified and deserving of any of that money.  It is flat out, 100% influence pedaling.  And that's not illegal (nor rare, in DC).  But if the media, and the libtards, weren't 100% hypocrites on this they would have disqualified Biden months ago.  Because there is actual evidence here, and named sources on the record, when they lost their shit with similar [baseless] rumors and allegations with Trump.

Exactly, and what I give people like Ptown shit for.  Play it straight and if not, at least just admit you don't give a fuck as long as it's your guy/gal being corrupt for your team.  I would respect that a lot more. 

Edit: Not only corrupt, but admit you're ok with your guy/gal being a piece of shit as a human being as well. 

gut

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 12:53 PM
posted by jmog

I thought it was a bombshell when Comey basically testified to that fact before Congress.  The Left seized on "the FISA warrants didn't rely on the Dossier!!!", while completely ignoring that Comey indicated the Dossier was the impetus for pursuing the FISA warrants in the first place.

Also, the Manafort and Gates investigations had been closed/shelved, until the cases presented an opportunity to leverage them against Trump.  Don't get me wrong, Manafort is a criminal.  But they don't prosecute that in DC because there are a lot of powerful people in DC with their hands in similarly shady shit.

They sowed a virtual forest of "fruit from the poisonous tree", and the comical thing is despite the efforts the entire foundation was pretty clearly bullshit.  The handful of "salacious" or "concerning" revelations I'm pretty sure could be found on any high profile DC insider if similarly probed.

gut

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 1:04 PM
posted by like_that

Exactly, and what I give people like Ptown shit for.  Play it straight and if not, at least just admit you don't give a fuck as long as it's your guy/gal being corrupt for your team.  I would respect that a lot more. 

There's no getting around the simple and obvious fact that Hunter Biden never gets that money unless pay for play is real.  This isn't your country club buddy putting your loyal and sympathetic son on his BOD.  These are foreign entities & sovereigns paying the son of a prominent DC insider....they just don't do that unless there's a track record of favors exchanged.  That doesn't mean Joe did any favors, but the concern and potential is real, otherwise the Hunter Biden's would never get those pay days if it never yielded any results.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:12 PM

Anyone got a clue as to what he's trying to say here? True international *something* pressure?

ptown_trojans_1

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:44 PM
posted by jmog

Yes. My reading of history and understanding is apparenrly vastly different than yours. 

ptown_trojans_1

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:44 PM
posted by like_that

Yes, I actually value concrete evidence.  You don't see me doing cartwheels at every article Quaker posts about Obama. Funny you bring up Obama though, considering you blew off every single thing about him.  There's a reason why most Obama fans still think his only scandal was a tan suit.

Yeah.,..I don't remember you thinking that during the Obama years when you did latch on to various shit about him. But, ok man. 

ptown_trojans_1

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:46 PM
posted by like_that

Edit: Not only corrupt, but admit you're ok with your guy/gal being a piece of shit as a human being as well. 

The Hunter shit has not been evenly closely verified or linked to Joe as any of the Russia stuff. 

But, keep living in your right wing fantasy world guys.

I also give people shit on here because there are many more Trump conflicts of interests that is given little or no mention on here. It is like it is all Hunter, Hunter, Hunter! 

You say play it straight. Very few on here are is my overall point. 

ptown_trojans_1

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:47 PM
posted by gut

I thought it was a bombshell when Comey basically testified to that fact before Congress.  The Left seized on "the FISA warrants didn't rely on the Dossier!!!", while completely ignoring that Comey indicated the Dossier was the impetus for pursuing the FISA warrants in the first place.

Also, the Manafort and Gates investigations had been closed/shelved, until the cases presented an opportunity to leverage them against Trump.  Don't get me wrong, Manafort is a criminal.  But they don't prosecute that in DC because there are a lot of powerful people in DC with their hands in similarly shady shit.

They sowed a virtual forest of "fruit from the poisonous tree", and the comical thing is despite the efforts the entire foundation was pretty clearly bullshit.  The handful of "salacious" or "concerning" revelations I'm pretty sure could be found on any high profile DC insider if similarly probed.

Again, your reading of things and history is wrong based on the various Senate reports and the Mueller Report. But, keep living in the right wing world man. 

QuakerOats

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:47 PM
posted by like_that

I won't berate your athletic prowess, or lack thereof.

:)

gut

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:52 PM

Again, your reading of things and history is wrong based on the various Senate reports and the Mueller Report. But, keep living in the right wing world man. 

LMFAO - do you mean the Report that exonerated Trump of the principle allegations?  Or were you referring to the potential obstruction of a non-crime, for which Trump was never impeached?

If I had a nickel for every time someone in the media said they had a smoking gun or Trump was going to jail....

QuakerOats

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:54 PM

The Hunter shit has not been evenly closely verified or linked to Joe as any of the Russia stuff. 

But, keep living in your right wing fantasy world guys.

I also give people shit on here because there are many more Trump conflicts of interests that is given little or no mention on here. It is like it is all Hunter, Hunter, Hunter! 

"verified" .............and there you have it.  The big media DOES NOT WANT to verify it ....that is the whole fucking point.  Actual real evidence staring them right in the face, but they will not do their # 1 job, which is to verify and report.  They are attempting to sway an election by avoiding their obligation and duty.

Sweet Jesus

ptown_trojans_1

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 2:59 PM
posted by gut

LMFAO - do you mean the Report that exonerated Trump of the principle allegations?  Or were you referring to the potential obstruction of a non-crime, for which Trump was never impeached?

If I had a nickel for every time someone in the media said they had a smoking gun or Trump was going to jail....

The fact you used the word exonerate which never was used in the report shows how little you actually remember about the whole thing. 

Do you also remember the AG actually made the determination of the report? 

But, if you actually read the report you dig into how the Steele thing did not really come into play into the investigations and how the FBI conducted their investigations. 

Who of credibility in the media said Trump was going to jail? 

gut

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 3:02 PM

Maybe because I don't rely on tabloid journalism from WaPo, NYT and CNN.  Again, no probable cause for Russia Collusion and no impeachment for obstruction.  So I'm really confused as to what you aren't understanding about history here.

It's impossible to take you seriously pretending that Hunter obviously trading on daddy's name is a non-issue, but you're "very concerned" over all these alleged conflict of interests of Trump.  How the hell are you still falling for that bullshit after 4 years?

With Hunter, we have names, we have evidence, we have corroboration....virtually none of that in 4 years with all these Trump "bombshells".  Most of the right-wing, I mean rational, people here stopped paying attention to those "bombshells" when we realized 90% of it was nothing more than hearsay from "unnamed sources".

ptown_trojans_1

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 3:04 PM
posted by gut

Maybe because I don't rely on tabloid journalism from WaPo, NYT and CNN.  Again, no probable cause for Russia Collusion and no impeachment for obstruction.  So I'm really confused as to what you aren't understanding about history here.

It's impossible to take you seriously pretending that Hunter obviously trading on daddy's name is a non-issue, but you're "very concerned" over all these alleged conflict of interests of Trump.  How the hell are you still falling for that bullshit after 4 years?

With Hunter, we have names, we have evidence, we have corroboration....virtually none of that in 4 years with all these Trump "bombshells".  Most of the right-wing, I mean rational, people here stopped paying attention to those "bombshells" when we realized 90% of it was nothing more than hearsay from "unnamed sources".

And I am asking you and people on here why are they falling for the Hunter shit?

You say they have shit, but do they? 

It seems like you guys are falling hook, line, and sinker for the Russia stuff the left fell for.