2020 Presidential Election thread

Home Forums Politics

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Fri, Oct 30, 2020 6:43 PM
posted by iclfan2

I mean it’s not no matter what though. There is only one side that riots, bc they don’t give a fuck about anyone but themselves. 

I stand corrected.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sat, Oct 31, 2020 5:26 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

And also Glenn Greenwald has resigned from The Intercept, a publication that he was a founding member of. Why? Because they were censoring his reporting on the Biden stuff. He's on the left.

Matt Taibbi, being censored for trying to cover the Biden stuff. He's on the left.

This all isn't just a right-wing conspiracy, Ptown. Medias, not just social medias, are actively working, doing everything that they can, to keep the story out of the public. These are facts. It just so happens to bother you quite a lot. 

If you ask Kizer and Gblock too, they will tell you it’s just their cousins and friends posting wacko stories on Facebook. They are ok with this, because they convinced themselves this won’t trickle to “non wacko” sources.

I was asked for examples, and I said we keep getting examples in real time.

Rotinaj

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 5:03 AM

I know it's probably just my TDS kicking in but what happened in Texas this weekend is absolutely insane. I know it's the weekend and fewer people post during this time but i figured there would be some talk about this. I am not looking forward to the coming weeks at all. Shit is going to get crazy no matter who wins.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 5:25 AM
posted by Rotinaj

I know it's probably just my TDS kicking in but what happened in Texas this weekend is absolutely insane. I know it's the weekend and fewer people post during this time but i figured there would be some talk about this. I am not looking forward to the coming weeks at all. Shit is going to get crazy no matter who wins.

I did see something about a bunch of trucks with Trump flags surrounded a JoMala bus and a car swerving to change lanes (?) wrecked? I saw the vid of the trucks on the highway, all around the bus, but didn't see a vid of the actual car wreck. I really don't know anything further than that. If you have footage of the wreck, I'd be interested in seeing what happened.

Here's the vid I saw:

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 7:13 AM
posted by Rotinaj

Driving next to a bus is super scary. Almost as scary as actual violence and burning down of cities. 

jmog

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 8:05 AM
posted by Rotinaj

Honest question as I truly don’t know.

Was there more than trucks driving next to the Biden bus? I mean if someone tried to run it off the road, crash into it, etc I would understand and agree with any and all backlash against the perpetrators.

The only videos I saw where trucks driving next to the bus with Trump flags on them.

Rotinaj

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 8:43 AM
posted by jmog

Honest question as I truly don’t know.

Was there more than trucks driving next to the Biden bus? I mean if someone tried to run it off the road, crash into it, etc I would understand and agree with any and all backlash against the perpetrators.

The only videos I saw where trucks driving next to the bus with Trump flags on them.

I haven't seen footage where it looks like they are actually trying to run them off the road. I haven't done a much digging either. Just watched a couple minute clip of them driving very close to the bus on a highway. A white SUV did get side swiped, i couldnt tell if it was intentional though. I doubt it was, but this why its an insanely dangerous thing to do at those speeds for absolutely no reason. 

Rotinaj

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 9:04 AM
posted by iclfan2

Driving next to a bus is super scary. Almost as scary as actual violence and burning down of cities. 

This is the problem with people like you, its always some sort of competition. In case you haven't been keeping score over the years, we are all losing. 

majorspark

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 9:07 AM

The white SUV according to what I read is a Biden campaign staffer.  This is the video of the incident in question.  Its unclear who started it.  IMO either the staffer was trying to force the truck out of the position behind the campaign bus and was forced back into the middle lane or the truck had slid up the berm and pushed the SUV out.

jmog

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 9:19 AM
posted by Rotinaj

I haven't seen footage where it looks like they are actually trying to run them off the road. I haven't done a much digging either. Just watched a couple minute clip of them driving very close to the bus on a highway. A white SUV did get side swiped, i couldnt tell if it was intentional though. I doubt it was, but this why its an insanely dangerous thing to do at those speeds for absolutely no reason. 

So given the facts that we know, trucks with Trump flags drove next to a Biden bus on the highway.

What is wrong with that, at least the facts that we have so far?

jmog

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 9:22 AM
posted by majorspark

The white SUV according to what I read is a Biden campaign staffer.  This is the video of the incident in question.  Its unclear who started it.  IMO either the staffer was trying to force the truck out of the position behind the campaign bus and was forced back into the middle lane or the truck had slid up the berm and pushed the SUV out.

In that video you can see the white suv merging into the right lane that was already occupied by a truck. 

The truck then “pushes back” rather than doing everything he/she can to avoid the accident.

So the white suv started the crap but the truck didn’t try to avoid it either. So both are definitely in the wrong as I see it.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 9:40 AM

I'd be curious to know how the highway patrol handles that and consequently the insurance companies.

sportchampps

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 1:04 PM

I watched several videos of the Texas event on TikTok. The white SUV was all over the road driving in 2 lanes trying to block trucks from driving close to the bus. These trucks and hurst had been following the bus around Texas all weekend before the crazy SUV driver made it more then that.

Fab4Runner

Tits McGee

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 1:15 PM

Why were they following the bus at all? Get a fucking life lol.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 7:52 PM
posted by Fab4Runner

Why were they following the bus at all? Get a fucking life lol.

Hilarious response. Why don’t those lazy fucks who riot all night get a life?

Fab4Runner

Tits McGee

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 8:29 PM
posted by iclfan2

Hilarious response. Why don’t those lazy fucks who riot all night get a life?

I don't know, bud! But the conversation was about people following a bus around an entire state for a weekend, and again, I'd like to encourage them to get a fucking life. 

jmog

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 8:56 PM
posted by Fab4Runner

I don't know, bud! But the conversation was about people following a bus around an entire state for a weekend, and again, I'd like to encourage them to get a fucking life. 

I believe his response just shows your bias because you didn’t have that response to those rioting, which is FAR WORSE than following a bus.

friendfromlowry

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 9:10 PM

Everyone sucks.

/thread 

Fab4Runner

Tits McGee

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 9:13 PM
posted by jmog

I believe his response just shows your bias because you didn’t have that response to those rioting, which is FAR WORSE than following a bus.

Lol ok. I didn't realize I need to reply to every topic in every single thread. Is that a new requirement? You have no idea how I feel about rioting. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 10:07 PM

Just reported 93 million have already voted? In 2016 only 128 million voted for Trump/Clinton

How many 18+ year olds are eligible to vote in the U.S.? 240 million? Typical presidential election 50%-60%? This one looks like it might creep near 70%....or the vast majority have already voted

gut

Sun, Nov 1, 2020 11:48 PM
posted by Ironman92

Just reported 93 million have already voted? In 2016 only 128 million voted for Trump/Clinton

Final turnout should be interesting with most states making mail-in voting easier and more accessible than ever.  Seems completely obvious a lot more people have chosen to vote early because of Covid, so no idea if turnout records will really be "shattered".

What could be comical is the Dems and Repubs horribly miscalculating mail-in turnout.  Everyone thought it would favor the Dems, but I think everyone forgot there are lots more uneducated whites who would favor Trump with a record turnout.

They also seem to be making assumptions based on party registration.  That's probably reasonably accurate, but I could see 10% of each side crossing over.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 2:52 AM

I always said groups who block traffic deserve to be shot, so being a fair guy I will say the Trump group in NJ deserved to be shot.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 2:55 AM
posted by gut

Final turnout should be interesting with most states making mail-in voting easier and more accessible than ever.  Seems completely obvious a lot more people have chosen to vote early because of Covid, so no idea if turnout records will really be "shattered".

What could be comical is the Dems and Repubs horribly miscalculating mail-in turnout.  Everyone thought it would favor the Dems, but I think everyone forgot there are lots more uneducated whites who would favor Trump with a record turnout.

They also seem to be making assumptions based on party registration.  That's probably reasonably accurate, but I could see 10% of each side crossing over.

We will find out very quickly tomorrow night, where the election is heading based on Florida. If Biden wins, then it’s an early night. If Trump wins, then buckle up.