2020 Presidential Election thread

Home Forums Politics

majorspark

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 8:54 PM
posted by gut

So what's the gameplan for tomorrow?  Loot and then vote, or vote and then loot?  Or maybe loot, vote and then loot some more?

Game plan for me is to leave the office early.  Vote.  Head home throw a roast into the slow cooker.  Work on some things at home, later while getting dinner together hoist a few beers, eat dinner with my wife, then loot the liquor cabinet while we watch election results come in.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 9:19 PM

"Equitable treatment means we all end up at the same place."

Sounds like commie bullshit to me.

friendfromlowry

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 9:20 PM

Getting off work at 7am and will proceed to loot then. Already voted. 

sportchampps

Mon, Nov 2, 2020 9:59 PM

Vote then make some chicken fried rice on the blackstone and watch the results. I don’t think we find out who wins until PA gets all their votes counted which could be a few days.

If Trump wins I expect looting and rioting if Biden wins I expect Republicans to return to work the next day. 

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 5:19 AM

So, here's a little insight on what lefty nutbags are planning. It's more than just one post, so scroll down to see further plans.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 9:44 AM
posted by gut

So what's the gameplan for tomorrow?  Loot and then vote, or vote and then loot?  Or maybe loot, vote and then loot some more?

Slackers! I did my looting a couple weeks ago when the locals were definitely not prepared. Then, I'll just vote today and spend the rest of the day chilling because my work is done! Might check the internet before I go to bed to see who's currently winning, if I think of it, but I'll be avoiding any TV stuff talking about the election tonight because I have respect for whatever remains of my sanity.

sportchampps

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 9:58 AM

Voting Machines were down this morning in all of Franklin county so it was paper ballots only. Gotta have a way to manufacture votes. 

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:30 AM
posted by sportchampps

Voting Machines were down this morning in all of Franklin county so it was paper ballots only. Gotta have a way to manufacture votes. 

And this is how lies and misinformation is spread. It was the poll books. The voting machines are fine

QuakerOats

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:35 AM
posted by justincredible

"Equitable treatment means we all end up at the same place."

Sounds like commie bullshit to me.

Staring right at it.

sportchampps

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:41 AM
posted by Laley23

And this is how lies and misinformation is spread. It was the poll books. The voting machines are fine

Not at my location I voted by pen and paper

QuakerOats

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:50 AM

protecttheresults.com...see if your city is on the list. Check the sponsors, a who’s who of leftist organizations some of which are federally funded. Listen to the leaked zoom call that calls for armed rioting, taking over government buildings, preparing members for death and destruction.  This is your new democrat party.

Hopefully Trump wins and that is followed by the arrest of George Soros and others for funding the fomenting of violence and subversion……

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:58 AM
posted by Heretic

Slackers! I did my looting a couple weeks ago when the locals were definitely not prepared. Then, I'll just vote today and spend the rest of the day chilling because my work is done! 

Well, I'll know how to plan it out for 2024 now!

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:58 AM
posted by sportchampps

Not at my location I voted by pen and paper

My friend told me the same thing in Franklin county at his location.  Pen and paper, because the machines were down.  Now, I don't think this is some conspiracy lol, but the machines were down this morning apparently. 

Spock

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 11:06 AM

To not have machines ready in this election year is crazy.  Someone would need to be fired.  As for it raising eyebrows.......hell yea.  Smells stinky.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 11:18 AM

Ah, we're already in "If ANYTHING goes wrong, CONSPIRACY!!!!!" mode. Looks like someone's shook their guy might not win and already is looking for excuses.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 11:22 AM
posted by Spock

To not have machines ready in this election year is crazy.  Someone would need to be fired.  As for it raising eyebrows.......hell yea.  Smells stinky.

It would be a miracle if technology On this scale didn’t experience issues. Hell, if it’s just a single area, that is about a million to one chance. Stop being paranoid.

Spock

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 1:03 PM
posted by Laley23

It would be a miracle if technology On this scale didn’t experience issues. Hell, if it’s just a single area, that is about a million to one chance. Stop being paranoid.

I call BS......we spend millions of dollars on stuff like this for one day a year....to not be ready is not good.  I live in a world of technology and its functions that move a million miles an hour.  You had one job for one day in a year and you screwed it up.  

queencitybuckeye

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 1:13 PM
posted by Spock

I live in a world of technology and its functions that move a million miles an hour. 

Are dodgeballs that much more advanced now than in my day?

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 3:39 PM

I...

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 3:44 PM
posted by Spock

I call BS......we spend millions of dollars on stuff like this for one day a year....to not be ready is not good.  I live in a world of technology and its functions that move a million miles an hour.  You had one job for one day in a year and you screwed it up.  

I promise I use much more advanced tech than you on a daily basis. It break daily. It’s technology. It happens. 

gut

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 3:45 PM

LOL, I don't think independents ever go +20 for one candidate.  55-45 would be huge, and that's less than 20% of the electorate.

But you get R+3 and a high turnout and you swamp that 55-45 disadvantage with independents.

2012 and 2016 pretty much proved, IMO, that it's really not about independents it's about turning out your base (and discouraging theirs).

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 3:56 PM

Are ALL voting machines at a location going down? Or just one or two? No backups?

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 4:28 PM
posted by like_that

My friend told me the same thing in Franklin county at his location.  Pen and paper, because the machines were down.  Now, I don't think this is some conspiracy lol, but the machines were down this morning apparently. 

Pen and paper and then fed paper into a machine...I voted last Wednesday

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 5:05 PM
posted by Ironman92

Pen and paper and then fed paper into a machine...I voted last Wednesday

This is what ours were. Fill in the bubble and feed it into a scanner about the size of a briefcase. 

Just got back. Took about 5 minutes, no lines at all.