2020 Presidential Election thread

Home Forums Politics

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 9:56 PM

Liberty Republican Nick Freitas wins a seat in the house from VA.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:00 PM

I took a look at the map for the first time in a bit and PA was red, but immediately flipped back to blue. Trump made up a huge early deficit, which wasn't too surprising.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:01 PM

Most of these races are useless h til the main counties report. Wayne Co in MI hasn’t reported yet, so why even look at MI lol?

gut

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:05 PM
posted by justincredible

I took a look at the map for the first time in a bit and PA was red, but immediately flipped back to blue. Trump made up a huge early deficit, which wasn't too surprising.

That's crazy.   But they've said they probably won't finish counting the mail-in ballots until Friday.  So while reports of a big turnout today for Trump seem to be true, I'm not sure anything has changed from what we expected even a few days ago.

PA just seemed like one of the states that might be an outlier AGAINST Trump.  OH didn't make a lot of sense to me, either, but couldn't really understand the disconnect with MN, WI and MI vs. OH and PA.

gut

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:06 PM
posted by Laley23

Most of these races are useless h til the main counties report. Wayne Co in MI hasn’t reported yet, so why even look at MI lol?

It's just like a sporting event where it goes back and forth with the score.  LOL.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:07 PM
posted by Laley23

I'm just tracking progress as the night goes on. I know this is all meaningless this early.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:09 PM

Looks like AZ will end up legalizing.

NC just flipped red for the first time in a while. Pretty much dead even, though. Less than 3,000 votes make the difference.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:10 PM

Never mind, he's up by close to 30k votes in NC now.

gut

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:12 PM

Philly just said they've counted only 70k of 350k mail-in ballots received.

Best case scenario that's +200k votes for Biden.  I was under the impression PA could have 2M ballots uncounted tonight.  200k votes from Philly probably won't get it done.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:13 PM
posted by iclfan2

Lol Dems spent almost $100M to still get smoked by cocaine Mitch in Kentucky. How does that make sense to spend money like that?

Being in the Tri state area with the local tv stations.....the commercial were insane. Nearly every commercial break she was plastered all over the tv  Not sure how the dems thought she was going to win Kentucky

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:24 PM
posted by Ironman92

Being in the Tri state area with the local tv stations.....the commercial were insane. Nearly every commercial break she was plastered all over the tv  Not sure how the dems thought she was going to win Kentucky

They did the same thing in SC with Graham and Harrison. And also lost. What a waste of $200m. I hate our government  elections 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:26 PM

It’s down to 4 states: Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona. Biden has to win 3 of those and not lose any states that Hilary won in ‘16. 

gut

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:28 PM
posted by iclfan2

They did the same thing in SC with Graham and Harrison. And also lost. What a waste of $200m. I hate our government  elections

Really looking like a complete re-run of 2016.  It's uncanny.  Biden could take MN, WI, MI and PA and still lose.  That's how this is shaping up.

CNN in the denial stage.  Although maybe AZ is where this election gets turned upside down.

gut

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:29 PM
posted by wildcats20

It’s down to 4 states: Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Arizona. Biden has to win 3 of those and not lose any states that Hilary won in ‘16. 

And I'd guess Biden is less than 50% to win any of those.....that's putting him at about 25% to win the election.

Also I think MN is still in play...So 20%.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:30 PM

Vegas odds have shifted heavily in Trump's favor.

gut

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:30 PM

And while I believe in the EC, really messed up that perhaps 200k voters across 4 states are going to call this.

gut

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:33 PM

lol CNN in full desperation mode

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 10:54 PM

My County:

Trump 7502

Biden 2663

I bet where I teach in a Highland County is even more lopsided

gut

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 11:22 PM

wow.....Trump plus 450k in OH

jmog

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 11:28 PM

Looks like it is going to come down to who wins 2 of the 3 WI, MI, and PA.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 11:35 PM
posted by jmog

Looks like it is going to come down to who wins 2 of the 3 WI, MI, and PA.

With Biden likely taking AZ, he will need to flip the CDs. PA may not matter if either wins WI and MI. Which would be pretty wild.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 11:36 PM

My co-worker is a pool worker in Philly. He is a big time MAGA guy and said to give Biden about 500,000 more votes from Mail-In to be counted in the next few days. So Trump may need a healthy lead. But my friend has been way off before lol.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 11:43 PM

I don’t know who is gonna pull this out, but Biden at +350 at some sites is mighty tempting. Wish IL had politics betting lol. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 11:51 PM

Lol

Highland Co....Hillsboro/farmers

Trump 15369

Biden 3471