2020 Presidential Election thread

Home Forums Politics

geeblock

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 5:12 PM
posted by gut

It sounds like they're suing to allow their poll watchers to be allowed to actually watch the counting.

Didn’t take long 

gut

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 5:21 PM
posted by geeblock

Didn’t take long 

They have a legal right to observe the counting.  What are the Dems trying to hide ....we can all play that game.

Gore's team in 2000 tried to throw out military ballots from overseas.  So spare me the high-and-mighty talking points.

geeblock

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 5:23 PM
posted by gut

They have a legal right to observe the counting.  What are the Dems trying to hide ....we can all play that game.

Gore's team in 2000 tried to throw out military ballots from overseas.  So spare me the high-and-mighty talking points.

Lol I just said he was going to sue sorry to trigger you. You can agree or disagree with if he should. I guess u skipped over the conspiracy theory part 

gut

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 5:26 PM
posted by geeblock

Lol I just said he was going to sue sorry to trigger you. You can agree or disagree with if he should. I guess u skipped over the conspiracy theory part 

What conspiracy?  They have a legal right to observe the counting.  It's hilarious you bitch about every vote being counted....but apparently don't think it's important for people to watch that process.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 5:29 PM
posted by gut

What conspiracy?  They have a legal right to observe the counting.  It's hilarious you bitch about every vote being counted....but apparently don't think it's important for people to watch that process.

There are people watching the process. 

geeblock

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 5:31 PM
posted by gut

Secretly dumped ballots everywhere? Widely reported? 

gut

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 5:32 PM
posted by geeblock

Secretly dumped ballots everywhere? Widely reported? 

If your poll watchers are not allowed to observe, then ballots being counted secretly is a 100% accurate statement - the opposite of open & transparent is secret.  Sorry that common sense and English are so difficult for you.

geeblock

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 5:34 PM

I don’t care who watches, I’ve seen no evidence to the contrary that this wasn’t one of the smoothest elections we’ve had especially with a record number of people. He told his people not to vote by mail. These are likely to be Biden voters. He is going to sue about plenty more things is what I’m saying. It has nothing to do with the observers sooo..his sons press conference was also full of desperation and grasping at straws and conspiracy theor

geeblock

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 5:35 PM
posted by gut

If your poll watchers are not allowed to observe, then ballots being counted secretly is a 100% accurate statement - the opposite of open & transparent is secret.  Sorry that common sense and English are so difficult for you.

U big mad lol 

ts1227

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 6:06 PM
posted by gut

They absolutely do. At the same time any board of elections is going to have members of both parties involved at all points in the process so let’s not pretend like it’s some big democratic orgy in the back room of the BOE. 

friendfromlowry

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 6:13 PM

Trump can count the god damn things himself if he wants if it means he’ll shut the fuck up about conspiracies. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 6:19 PM

Seems as if there is a somewhat decent chance Georgia could flip. I’ll believe when I see it, but it’s out there. 

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 6:20 PM

They all have representation watching the opening and counting. These are all legal ballots. Trump set in motion the conspiracy months ago for this exact scenario, so of course he is going to try and see if it will work (it won’t). He has to hope he wins fairly, because the election and voting process is going to finish and be final.

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 6:21 PM
posted by wildcats20

Seems as if there is a somewhat decent chance Georgia could flip. I’ll believe when I see it, but it’s out there. 

Trump is NOT building a lead in the rural areas he was expecting. In fact, in some, he’s drawing even or losing the rural areas. If Atlanta ends up the same as in person/early voting, he may be done there.

As of now, counties that had in person and early voting that were around 80-20 Trump are coming in close to 50-50 on mail in. That’s not good for the POTUS.

gut

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 6:28 PM
posted by ts1227

They absolutely do. At the same time any board of elections is going to have members of both parties involved at all points in the process so let’s not pretend like it’s some big democratic orgy in the back room of the BOE.

I'm only saying what Trump's lawyers said - they sued to stop counting because of one or two locations in Philly where their observers were not being allowed in (according to them).  There's also concerns that late ballots that would potentially be thrown out need to be separated.

There's no conspiracy, only the fake news story Gblock swallowed hook, line and sinker and then got mad when I made fun of him for it.

geeblock

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 6:34 PM
posted by gut

I'm only saying what Trump's lawyers said - they sued to stop counting because of one or two locations in Philly where their observers were not being allowed in (according to them).  There's also concerns that late ballots that would potentially be thrown out need to be separated.

There's no conspiracy, only the fake news story Gblock swallowed hook, line and sinker and then got mad when I made fun of him for it.

Dude they are talking about ballots on the side of the road etc..also if you paid attention I was talking about future lawsuits, not the current one 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 7:10 PM

No more results from Nevada until 12 eastern tomorrow. Everyone can go to bed. 

friendfromlowry

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 7:39 PM

Nah fuck that. Let’s get drunk instead. 

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 8:21 PM

Has nobody seen the video where one polling station wouldn't let the "city wide observer" in?

Edit to add:

Yesterday I saw, two or three different videos from what looked like different stations, of this happening. 

Here's one of them that I found:

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 8:49 PM

To pair with the above vid, here's a pic of the man's certificate:

geeblock

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 8:54 PM
posted by CenterBHSFan

To pair with the above vid, here's a pic of the man's certificate:

He was allowed in shortly after 

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 9:37 PM

Whatever the result....100% definitive the losing side would bitch ridiculously. At least in my parts the Trumpers won’t say much, just head to work the next day. Had Biden lost I’d have to likely delete my FB.

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 9:45 PM

This is our local kid who played football at Stanford and transferred to Rice his sr year....never received his ballot until today, sent out Oct 6th

Al Bundy

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 10:59 PM

CNN has switched Arizona from Biden to "too close to call"