Automatik

Wed, Feb 7, 2018 2:52 PM

UM blogs have been GREAT today.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Feb 7, 2018 3:02 PM
posted by Automatik

UM blogs have been GREAT today.

Not a single top 100 recruit. That is pathetic. Saying the name Michigan should be able to get you ONE

cat_lover

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 10:55 AM

URBAN 3:16

vball10set

paying it forward

Sat, Apr 7, 2018 7:58 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Thank goodness we've got our priorities straight at OSU.  Higher education all the way.  

He's paid based on the revenue the sport he coaches generates, not only for the athletic program, but for the entire University...and he generates a helluva lot.

vball10set

paying it forward

Sun, Apr 8, 2018 8:14 AM
posted by superman

Where the hell did you find that?  

twitter

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Apr 8, 2018 10:26 AM

Yeah, that’s not real. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Sun, Apr 8, 2018 12:13 PM
posted by wildcats20

Yeah, that’s not real. 

agree

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Apr 8, 2018 2:08 PM
posted by vball10set

agree

No, I’m saying it’s not real. It’s fake. The website it came from is a satirical site. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Apr 8, 2018 2:13 PM

Directly from their website 

World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle.

vball10set

paying it forward

Sun, Apr 8, 2018 5:09 PM
posted by wildcats20

No, I’m saying it’s not real. It’s fake. The website it came from is a satirical site. 

Yes, I know what you’re saying, and I still agree.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Apr 9, 2018 11:40 AM

Sooo I don’t know if this is a sign of what’s to come...but Buckeye Corner has this jersey as a “new item” and the first jersey listed. Maybe going to the 2014 Playoff look?

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Apr 9, 2018 12:23 PM

Ehh I guess they are just doing a special release for the Spring Game. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Apr 9, 2018 1:58 PM

speaking of the Spring Game, anyone else going? 

vball10set

paying it forward

Wed, Apr 11, 2018 7:54 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Thank goodness we've got our priorities straight at OSU.  Higher education all the way.  

http://www.toledoblade.com/DavidBriggs/2018/04/10/Dare-we-say-Ohio-State-s-Urban-Meyer-is-underpaid.html

Remember, this is not robbing Peter the professor to pay Paul the coach, like in the Mid-American Conference, where student fees and taxpayers subsidize money-losing athletic departments. Ohio State athletics reported $175.9 million in revenue last year, pulling in such a profit that Smith said the department gave $40 million back to the university

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Fri, Apr 20, 2018 2:37 PM

I will always have fond memories of Coach Bruce's tenure at Ohio State.  He was hired when I was 9 years old, so his teams were really the ones I grew up with.  He caught a lot of crap during his tenure for losing 3 games most years ("9-3 Earle") and, I think, because he didn't come across as sophisticated enough for some.  He was a blue collar kind of guy, that's for sure.  But his passion was great.  And true, his teams did get into a 9-3 pattern.  But I didn't really care about that.  He had a winning record against Michigan, he coached some of my all-time favorite Buckeyes, and he seemed like an all-around good man.  RIP Earle.