Browns season 2021

Home Forums Sports

sportchampps

Wed, Aug 3, 2022 5:44 PM

Please drop the Robert Kraft comparison. While Kraft is sleezy what he did was with another consenting adult. Watson did this to women who were unaware and did not consent. It’s like comparing hiring a prostitute to raping someone.

jmog

Wed, Aug 3, 2022 6:34 PM
posted by sportchampps

Please drop the Robert Kraft comparison. While Kraft is sleezy what he did was with another consenting adult. Watson did this to women who were unaware and did not consent. It’s like comparing hiring a prostitute to raping someone.

Tell us you didn’t follow the investigation and what came out of it without telling us.

The 5 WORST cases were brought by the NFL to this judge and those 5 women said there was no force, no coercion, no threat, etc. The judge’s final ruling document backed this up as well.

I think Watson is a sleaze but let’s stick to facts, comparing what we know to rape is asinine.

BR1986FB

Wed, Aug 3, 2022 8:20 PM
posted by sportchampps

You mean the girl from the sex trafficking/sex slave trade who serviced him?

BR1986FB

Wed, Aug 3, 2022 8:30 PM

Also sounding like there may be negotiations between both sides because they "don't want it dragging out." No, the league doesn't want their owners run over with a bulldozer.

Have heard 2 options:

1) 1 Year indefinite suspension plus treatment, no fine

2) Less than a year, treatment and significant fine.

He'd be better off taking the full year. Any more than 6-8 games and this season is in the toilet before it starts.

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Aug 3, 2022 9:47 PM

Krafts masseuse was CONSENTING!? What a world.

Watson probably a creep and a POS. I don’t care. I’m sick of losing. I said it as soon as he went on the block over a year ago or whatever. I’m not hiding it. I want to win and he helps. Tired of being the fan who has morals when rooting for their teams. Just don’t give a shit what these people do anymore. If they are allowed to play in the league, they will play in the league, so they might as well play for my fucking team and win than kick our ass as an opponent.

sportchampps

Thu, Aug 4, 2022 12:38 AM
posted by jmog

Tell us you didn’t follow the investigation and what came out of it without telling us.

The 5 WORST cases were brought by the NFL to this judge and those 5 women said there was no force, no coercion, no threat, etc. The judge’s final ruling document backed this up as well.

I think Watson is a sleaze but let’s stick to facts, comparing what we know to rape is asinine.

I would say taking a woman’s hand and putting it on your dick is force

friendfromlowry

Thu, Aug 4, 2022 1:29 AM
posted by sportchampps

Unless there's something I didn't read, he didn't do this. He invited them over for massages, got an erection during, and seemed to aim for them to touch it. He basically made it as easy as possible for there to be contact without actually forcing the contact. 

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Aug 4, 2022 9:46 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

Unless there's something I didn't read, he didn't do this. He invited them over for massages, got an erection during, and seemed to aim for them to touch it. He basically made it as easy as possible for there to be contact without actually forcing the contact. 

I initially related this to Louis CK and was chastised by some. On the surface I think its worse -- but also my God that man jacked off in front of women at his place. 

jmog

Thu, Aug 4, 2022 10:24 AM
posted by sportchampps

The women involved said no force…are you saying they don’t understand if they were forced or not?

Pretty bold claim.

BR1986FB

Thu, Aug 4, 2022 1:57 PM

Rog won't be doling out the punishment. He's passing it off to someone else in the league office to review. So, in other words, he doesn't want to be the bad guy but I'm sure he'll be in this persons ear.

Al Bundy

Thu, Aug 4, 2022 3:12 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Rog won't be doling out the punishment. He's passing it off to someone else in the league office to review. So, in other words, he doesn't want to be the bad guy but I'm sure he'll be in this persons ear.

From what I have read, he is going to appoint someone from outside of the league office.

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Aug 4, 2022 4:03 PM
posted by BR1986FB

That’s like when mom says, “ask your dad”, but made sure to get in the quick eye contact first…

BR1986FB

Thu, Aug 4, 2022 5:05 PM

Not good...

kizer permanente

Thu, Aug 4, 2022 11:20 PM

Apparently Watson turned down a settlement offer of 12 games and a $8-10 million fine.  

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Aug 7, 2022 11:08 PM

Hunt requests a trade, Browns decline

gut

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 3:30 AM
posted by jmog

He was accused by several women of forced oral and vaginal sex.  99.9% of people would call that rape.

The DA - and they usually don't like to take cases they don't think they win - sought 10 separate indictments for sexual assault.

Watson is a serial sexual assaulter.  You can talk about Roethlisberger all you like to justify it, but he was never arrested and never charged, much less facing even one never mind 10 indictments.

And, frankly, those two accusations were kind of bullshit.  Watson had at least TWO DOZEN accusations.  This is fucking dumber than MAGA.

Ben got 6 games for two dubious accusations.  By that measure, Watson should be banned for about 4 years.

kizer permanente

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 5:57 AM
posted by gut

He was accused by several women of forced oral and vaginal sex.  99.9% of people would call that rape.

The DA - and they usually don't like to take cases they don't think they win - sought 10 separate indictments for sexual assault.

Watson is a serial sexual assaulter.  You can talk about Roethlisberger all you like to justify it, but he was never arrested and never charged, much less facing even one never mind 10 indictments.

And, frankly, those two accusations were kind of bullshit.  Watson had at least TWO DOZEN accusations.  This is fucking dumber than MAGA.

Ben got 6 games for two dubious accusations.  By that measure, Watson should be banned for about 4 years.

this is just an outright lie lol 

BR1986FB

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 7:54 AM
posted by kizer permanente
this is just an outright lie lol 

LOL, no shit.

jmog

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 8:21 AM
posted by gut

1. I didn’t bring up Ben.

2. The rest of your post is just full of outright lies that are easily verifiable with a 10 second Google search. Google isn’t that hard, you should try it before posting things you read from random posters on steelernation.com.

BR1986FB

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 8:23 AM
posted by jmog

1. I didn’t bring up Ben.

2. The rest of your post is just full of outright lies that are easily verifiable with a 10 second Google search. Google isn’t that hard, you should try it before posting things you read from random posters on steelernation.com.

He's (gut) a clown show when he's talking sports. I could bring up the fact that there's a well know bar in the Burgh that the owner absolutely HATES Ben. He and his entourage tried that same BS he supposedly pulled in Georgia with another girl and the bar owner stopped it, but I won't.

BR1986FB

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 9:20 AM

FYI, Joe Thomas will be eligible for HOF induction for the first time next year. Better be a 1st ballot HOFer.

kizer permanente

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 9:21 AM
posted by BR1986FB

FYI, Joe Thomas will be eligible for HOF induction for the first time next year. Better be a 1st ballot HOFer.

Cant possibly see how he's not.

BR1986FB

Mon, Aug 8, 2022 9:35 AM
posted by kizer permanente

Cant possibly see how he's not.

I love the fact that he's been in town working with all of the O-Linemen, helping out Callahan.