Browns season 2021

Home Forums Sports

BR1986FB

Thu, Jul 7, 2022 4:41 PM
posted by Ironman92

From the outside (and I’m not rooting for bad things for the Browns)….this stuff is all exhausting.

Will be cool to see actual games

I agree that it's exhausting. Regardless of what they're saying (for optics) I think they last thing the league wants is a lengthy suspension. Long suspension = gloves come off of the NFLPA and all of the leagues dirty laundry starts getting exposed.

kizer permanente

Thu, Jul 7, 2022 6:49 PM

kizer permanente

Thu, Jul 7, 2022 10:40 PM

No clue who that guy is though so it’s probably not real lol. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Jul 7, 2022 10:40 PM

So he knew early afternoon and it’s first I’m hearing if it?

Who is he getting revenge on? After 66 massages in 2 months or whatever….I imagine he’s in need of a massage.

I hate all this stuff whether it’s my team or not. Every team has criminals and just all-around ass hats. We watch because we love sports dnd they are the best in the world, no one wants their kid acting like 80% of them.

Play ball

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Jul 7, 2022 10:41 PM

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, Jul 7, 2022 10:45 PM
posted by kizer permanente

Lol lots of funny progressive jokes this week.

friendfromlowry

Thu, Jul 7, 2022 11:01 PM
posted by kizer permanente

No clue who that guy is though so it’s probably not real lol. 

No shit? 

kizer permanente

Fri, Jul 8, 2022 12:39 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

No shit? 

It came up as an alert and I mistakenly thought he had a blue check mark. 

BR1986FB

Sat, Jul 9, 2022 5:35 PM

So, remember Mayfield's crapfest (4 INT's vs Green Bay) when he arrived in time for the game after coming off of COVID? Well apparently, instead of studying film/his playbook, he partook in three 10 hour sessions of playing Halo right up until he left for the game. 

And, there's this....

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/388340/baker-mayfield-almost-quit-football-in-high-school-to-become-a-professional-halo-player

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Jul 9, 2022 5:43 PM
posted by BR1986FB

So, remember Mayfield's crapfest (4 INT's vs Green Bay) when he arrived in time for the game after coming off of COVID? Well apparently, instead of studying film/his playbook, he partook in three 10 hour sessions of playing Halo right up until he left for the game. 

And, there's this....

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/388340/baker-mayfield-almost-quit-football-in-high-school-to-become-a-professional-halo-player

I saw that tweet….that’s a bad look lol

Laley23

GOAT

Sat, Jul 9, 2022 8:59 PM

The more you learn, the more you wonder why they took him first. These are red flag things that should be accounted for immediately in the interview process.

BR1986FB

Sat, Jul 9, 2022 11:49 PM
posted by Laley23

The more you learn, the more you wonder why they took him first. These are red flag things that should be accounted for immediately in the interview process.

But who are they going to take? In hindsight, sure everyone can say Josh Allen or Lamar Jackson but they weren't on anyone's radar at #1. The talk was between Darnold & Rosen, I believe, at the time. And Saquon Barkley at 1 would've been an epic disaster. The only one predicting Allen at #1 was Mel Kiper.

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Jul 10, 2022 6:38 PM

I recall Allen being talked about a ton as highest potential. I’m not saying it should’ve come down to him, but there were a distinct top-4 in QB ranks, and Browns chose the guy who had some red flags that are coming out. 

BR1986FB

Mon, Jul 11, 2022 10:03 AM

BR1986FB

Thu, Jul 21, 2022 12:53 PM

Browns bringing in AJ McCarron & Josh Rosen for workouts, depending on the Watson situation. Uggggh.

gut

Thu, Jul 21, 2022 2:50 PM

Rumors are Watson may only get a max of 1/3 game per rape

BR1986FB

Thu, Jul 21, 2022 4:20 PM
posted by gut

Rumors are Watson may only get a max of 1/3 game per rape

Unfortunately, for you,  he didn't "rape" anyone.

gut

Thu, Jul 21, 2022 4:26 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Unfortunately, for you,  he didn't "rape" anyone.

Whatever enables you to root for a serial rapist.

LOL, he "only" sexually assaulted the ones he didn't rape.

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Jul 21, 2022 4:45 PM
posted by gut

Whatever enables you to root for a serial rapist.

LOL, he "only" sexually assaulted the ones he didn't rape.

We are all cheering for complete POS humans. I accepted (before the trade, FTR) to stop giving a shit about their off-field issues. I wouldnt be able to be a fan of almost any sport. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Jul 21, 2022 5:48 PM

I’m not rooting against him at all but the rapist title is simply going to happen as a few Browns fans made sure to always insert it for Steelers fans.

I’m not going to do it or even consider it, but it’s going to be there as long as Watson is on the Browns AND this site remains alive.

Laley is right and honest and way too many athletes are just terrible human beings.

Side note…I coached track for a while and love the sport. Watching the World Championships and the very vast majority of the athletes, from all countries just seem like super nice and genuine people and the respect the athletes have for each other and all the work involved seems 2nd to none, by A LOT. The USA men sprinters might be the worst but compared to the other sports….way better.

friendfromlowry

Thu, Jul 21, 2022 6:10 PM

Probably not great news for Watson/Browns that they signed Rosen.

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Jul 21, 2022 6:34 PM

Probably not great news for Watson/Browns that they signed Rosen.

Don’t teams often do that for an extra arm in training camp?

friendfromlowry

Thu, Jul 21, 2022 7:08 PM
posted by Ironman92

Don’t teams often do that for an extra arm in training camp?

Teams often bring in a 4th QB? When the starter and even back up are already more than qualified for those spots? 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Jul 21, 2022 7:12 PM

Teams often bring in a 4th QB? When the starter and even back up are already more than qualified for those spots? 

I don’t know…I was asking