Browns Preseason 2019

Home Forums Sports

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Aug 17, 2019 7:48 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Our punter looks great. 

Can he get us points too? I did see his crushed punt tho. ATT canceled NFL network but apparently I didn’t miss anything 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Aug 18, 2019 9:39 AM
posted by BR1986FB

I really don't GAF about Gordon but what pisses me off is that, when the Browns could've used him, Goodell repeatedly dragged his feet on reinstatement, giving him extended suspensions (I know, CBA rules), and he violates the policy again, which should probably be some sort of lifetime ban, and Goodell says "you're good to go" now that he plays in NE? Looks like preferential treatment to me.

This.  Gordon got suspended for an entire year for drinking a beer, was reinstated after that year, and then Goodell arbitrary decided Gordon still had to sit out some games after reinstatement.  He had a no nonsense hardline stance. Now after Gordon's 4th or 5th violation he is taking it easy on him?  GTFO. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Aug 19, 2019 10:37 AM
posted by like_that

This.  Gordon got suspended for an entire year for drinking a beer, was reinstated after that year, and then Goodell arbitrary decided Gordon still had to sit out some games after reinstatement.  He had a no nonsense hardline stance. Now after Gordon's 4th or 5th violation he is taking it easy on him?  GTFO. 

SMH, forgot about the beer thing. Fucking stupid.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Aug 19, 2019 4:06 PM

LMAO, I love kitchens.

Keith Britton

@KeithBritton86

#Browns HC Freddie Kitchens on if kicker Austin Seibert is rattled: "I don't know. He's gotta get it figured out. If I make him nervous...I plan on being at the games...so, I don't know."

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Aug 20, 2019 5:31 PM

Twitter was having a mild meltdown this morning regarding Myles Garrett not being at practice. Turns out it was just the flu. Christ, put him in bubble wrap and dont let him practice anymore until season opener.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Aug 21, 2019 7:57 AM

Twitter was having a mild meltdown this morning regarding Myles Garrett not being at practice. Turns out it was just the flu. Christ, put him in bubble wrap and dont let him practice anymore until season opener.

Just another reason why twitter is the worst.

BR1986FB

Wed, Aug 21, 2019 8:59 AM

Not saying the Browns are last year's Rams but McVay didn't play any of his starters in the preseason and they seemed to do alright. With this new CBA, I think we're going to see a more condensed preseason and expanded regular season. Hell, Belichick just has a bunch of joint practices, with other teams, to get his guys ready.

BR1986FB

Wed, Aug 21, 2019 12:05 PM

Hard to see him making the team as a WR. Maybe as a RB/OW but even then it's a long shot.

Right. First thought was "another camp body." They are deep at WR. Wish we could say that about RG.

Facebook "fans" are so stupid. The Scottish Hammer, Jamie Gillan, is hitting 60+ yard FG's, off a tee, with no hold or snap, and suddenly the Browns should cut Colquitt and and all of the kickers and make Gillan the full-time PK. Dude was very inconsistent (20 for 29) at FG's his last year in college. Fans can be dumbasses.

BRF

Wed, Aug 21, 2019 1:20 PM

I heard Kitchens on the news last night say in regard to the SI jinx and teams putting a target on the Browns: “What’s a target? I don’t know what that is. I DO know that teams will be trying to beat our ass every week and we will try to beat their ass every week. And that’s how it’s supposed to be”. 

(not an exact quote but words to that effect)

BR1986FB

Wed, Aug 21, 2019 2:01 PM
posted by BRF

I heard Kitchens on the news last night say in regard to the SI jinx and teams putting a target on the Browns: “What’s a target? I don’t know what that is. I DO know that teams will be trying to beat our ass every week and we will try to beat their ass every week. And that’s how it’s supposed to be”. 

(not an exact quote but words to that effect)

With Kitchens and Baker there are...no fucks given

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, Aug 22, 2019 2:03 PM

What's everyone's 53 man roster predictions?

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, Aug 22, 2019 2:08 PM

Genius I saw on twitter.

O-Trap

Chief Shenanigans Officer

Fri, Aug 23, 2019 11:35 AM

Genius I saw on twitter.

This just feels so Cleveland.

slingshot4ever

Fri, Aug 23, 2019 4:50 PM

Didn't even get the right color for the face mask....fail

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Aug 23, 2019 7:48 PM

Can only listen to these games, but take the dline out. Sounds like they’re ready to go. 

slingshot4ever

Fri, Aug 23, 2019 7:59 PM

Trade for a RG ASAP!  Kush got destroyed by Suh.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Aug 23, 2019 8:16 PM
posted by slingshot4ever

Trade for a RG ASAP!  Kush got destroyed by Suh.

He did. Let Forbes step up. Rumor central of OBR also said maybe trade a LB for a RG...

vball10set

paying it forward

Fri, Aug 23, 2019 8:44 PM

These receivers not helping Mayfield out, and Greg Robinson really struggling....but I sure do like our first team D—they could be elite.

vball10set

paying it forward

Fri, Aug 23, 2019 9:09 PM

and truth be told, Baker didn’t look very sharp in the first half either...his ball seems to be sailing on him 

BR1986FB

Sat, Aug 24, 2019 8:45 AM

D-Line looks like they could be ridiculously good and Baker needs to tighten things up. Granted, didn't have his best WR's but he was far from accurate last night. Seibert and the Scottish Hammer (Gillan) did very well in the kicking game.

BR1986FB

Sat, Aug 24, 2019 10:21 AM
posted by iclfan2

He did. Let Forbes step up. Rumor central of OBR also said maybe trade a LB for a RG...

I've been hearing Schobert and a draft pick to the Skins for Trent Williams for a while now. Can Greg Robinson play RG? I'd think if he didn't have to be out on an island, in space, that he might be able to do better.,,,and he's gotta be better than the three JAG's they have fighting for the role now. With that being said, all of this "talk" seems to be exactly that because Dorsey usually doesn't have any leaks.