Browns Preseason 2019

Home Forums Sports

kizer permanente

Fri, Apr 26, 2019 8:42 PM

him and ward is a crazy combo lol 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Apr 26, 2019 8:42 PM

Like the Greedy pick. Best cover corner in the draft. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Apr 26, 2019 10:45 PM

Takitaki seems early, but Wolf sounds like he loves him. Who knows.

BR1986FB

Sat, Apr 27, 2019 1:19 PM
posted by iclfan2

Takitaki seems early, but Wolf sounds like he loves him. Who knows.

Just saw a story where he was sitting on the toilet when Dorsey called him.

BR1986FB

Sat, Apr 27, 2019 3:37 PM

Mack Wilson HUGE value as many had him projected as a 2nd rounder. Nice to see a kicker too. Dorsey getting real nice value between Greedy & Mack Wilson

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Apr 29, 2019 11:43 PM

If only the Browns had taken a decent DT prospect instead of a fucking kicker we might not have to trade a good player for an aging vet that is routinely hurt. I wouldn't QQ McCoy being on the browns, but he's def on the backside of his career and doubt he'd make much of an impact. Tack on his contract, injuries, and I'm a no thanks. Rather have Duke.

vball10set

paying it forward

Tue, Apr 30, 2019 7:55 AM
posted by Commander of Awesome

If only the Browns had taken a decent DT prospect instead of a fucking kicker we might not have to trade a good player for an aging vet that is routinely hurt. I wouldn't QQ McCoy being on the browns, but he's def on the backside of his career and doubt he'd make much of an impact. Tack on his contract, injuries, and I'm a no thanks. Rather have Duke.

I would've liked to see them pull the trigger on Dre'Mont, but that's the OSU homer in me talking too...I love the guy, and I think the Broncos got themselves a 3rd round steal.

BR1986FB

Tue, Apr 30, 2019 12:36 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Rather have Duke.

I don't have an issue with Duke but I won't miss his fumbling problems.

BR1986FB

Wed, May 1, 2019 10:12 AM

Our old buddy Crowell tore his achilles yesterday and is done for the season. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

BR1986FB

Wed, May 8, 2019 12:11 PM

NFL announced @joethomas73 has joined NFL Network and will be part of its on-location pregame and postgame shows for its "Thursday Night Football" games during the 2019 season. He'll also appear on coverage of Super Bowl LIV, Combine and Draft, plus various NFL Network programs.

— Nate Ulrich (@ByNateUlrichMay 8, 2019

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, May 8, 2019 6:03 PM

Good for JT, although he should have been the man for MNF.   I would say I am not sure why ESPN is doubling down on booger, but ESPN loves to make the wrong decision for on air talent all the time. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, May 9, 2019 12:35 AM
posted by like_that

Good for JT, although he should have been the man for MNF.   I would say I am not sure why ESPN is doubling down on booger, but ESPN loves to make the wrong decision for on air talent all the time. 

ESPN continuing to make an ass out of it's self since mid 2000s

Crimson streak

Tue, May 14, 2019 11:32 AM

Looks like OBJ and duke will both be at OTA’s and participate. From the looks of it Duke won’t be getting traded and I’m ok with that. 

BR1986FB

Tue, May 14, 2019 12:41 PM
posted by Crimson streak

Looks like OBJ and duke will both be at OTA’s and participate. From the looks of it Duke won’t be getting traded and I’m ok with that. 

Luxury to have Duke. I'm indifferent on him. On 3rd downs I'd rather see them go 5 wide with OBJ, Landry, Higgins, Callaway & Njoku then have Duke in the mix. Just wondering where he's going to get touches. Unless Chubb gets dinged up, I don't see him getting the ball much.

Al Bundy

Wed, May 15, 2019 5:58 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Luxury to have Duke. I'm indifferent on him. On 3rd downs I'd rather see them go 5 wide with OBJ, Landry, Higgins, Callaway & Njoku then have Duke in the mix. Just wondering where he's going to get touches. Unless Chubb gets dinged up, I don't see him getting the ball much.

I agree with your assessment, but if we can only get a 6th or 7th round pick, I'd rather keep him as insurance. If a team gets into injury problems and wants to overpay, I'd be happy with a trade.

BR1986FB

Wed, May 15, 2019 8:02 AM
posted by Al Bundy

I agree with your assessment, but if we can only get a 6th or 7th round pick, I'd rather keep him as insurance. If a team gets into injury problems and wants to overpay, I'd be happy with a trade.

I understand that thinking (as insurance) but it's more likely he rides the pine. 

Verbal Kint

Fri, May 17, 2019 7:56 AM
posted by BR1986FB

I understand that thinking (as insurance) but it's more likely he rides the pine. 

Don't they still need him the first 8 weeks of the season, who would be the #2 back until then?

BR1986FB

Fri, May 17, 2019 9:15 AM
posted by Verbal Kint

Don't they still need him the first 8 weeks of the season, who would be the #2 back until then?

Frankly, I think his skill set is easily replaced. One of these undrafted free agents they got could probably fill in during that time. He's a nice luxury to have but not a necessity.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, May 19, 2019 11:01 AM

I lean toward BR's thoughts on Duke.  I am not as loyal to him as many other Browns fans are.  I don't get the love.  The Browns hardly use him, and he isn't a superstar level type of player.  If he is traded I won't cry over it, but I also won't be upset if we keep him.  

Verbal Kint

Sun, May 19, 2019 1:33 PM

I am not loyal to Duke, just looking at first 8 weeks of Donte Hilliard as the #2/ 3rd down back and pondering what that would produce