2019 NFL Regular Season Thread

Home Forums Sports

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 7:24 PM

They called some really iffy PI that whole drive and then Wit gets knocked off his spot and nothing. Not surprised. Jets were hands down the better team today. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 7:29 PM
posted by wildcats20

They called some really iffy PI that whole drive and then Wit gets knocked off his spot and nothing. Not surprised. Jets were hands down the better team today. 

The final Cowboys play? They were on the 3 and that’s allowed Romo said

mhs95_06

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 7:29 PM
posted by Ironman92

6 straight plays with a flag

Burn in hell refs

I think that was the Jets strategy, hold off on blitzes and do anything so they don't complete a pass and let the time run down, and if they score, then spring the blitz to stop the one down conversion.  They knew they could never survive 4 downs without giving them a 1st down on a penalty, so they played to stop them on the one play conversion.  The late Jets FG was key!

BR1986FB

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 7:34 PM

Jets look night & day when they actually get QB pl

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 7:54 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Jets look night & day when they actually get QB pl

This is why I thought the Jets could win 9-10 games with their relatively easy schedule. That’s not happening this year, but fix the offensive line for next year and see what happens. 

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 8:46 PM
posted by justincredible

This is why I thought the Jets could win 9-10 games with their relatively easy schedule. That’s not happening this year, but fix the offensive line for next year and see what happens. 

9-10, probably no. But outside of Buffalo and NE, they have a chance in all their other games.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 9:19 PM

Steelers looking great early but have lost Tuitt and Bush. Maybe their 2 best defensive players so far this year.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 10:16 PM

I gotta five the refs in the SNF game credit on the punt muff and having no replay. They discussed it and got a tough call live...correct. Chargers ball 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 10:48 PM

Paint some goal lines on the field. What a joke. Who cares if there was a soccer game there last night. Can hardly see it.

Don't know overall how good this officiating group is, but they are the best group and communicating with each other on calls.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 10:56 PM

Collinsworth jinx still possible smh

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 13, 2019 11:10 PM

Helmet to helmet not called to keep the game alive. Unbelievable

Punt the fucking ball to the 15

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 9:19 PM

Tuitt done for the season. Damnit, was huge on that dline

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 10:51 PM

What a horse shit call on Flowers and of course giving a gift first down to Aaron Rodgers.

Awful, Packers should’ve had to punt or go 4th and long 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 10:52 PM

And 40 seconds later they score a TD

friendfromlowry

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 11:20 PM

I haven’t watched a lot of MNF. Is Booger always this annoying?

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 11:26 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Not the voice you want to hear non-stop, fine for a side line guy

Classyposter58

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 11:32 PM

Wow two big Lions stops and they incorrectly call Hands to the Face on Flowers twice. Not even that mad, refs totally fucked the Lions there. Literally nothing you can do

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 14, 2019 11:34 PM

Lions got the hosing of the weekend and maybe the season.

Those two calls on Flowers late for illegal hands to the face....and both were to the shoulder and one the oline guy had his hands on his FM. One was a first down late when it would’ve been 4th and long and other gave Packers the 1st down with under 1:15 to run the clock out and kick short FG

I can’t stand the Lionz but damn that’s ridiculous calls going to GB

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Oct 15, 2019 7:30 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

Yes.

This has to be the worst year for officiating in a long time. Every game I watch has horrendous calls.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Oct 15, 2019 12:02 PM

I enjoyed Boogers directness last night. He was calling out the refs, and Parry (former ref in booth) for costing teams games this season. Said it’s unacceptable and they need to be held accountable. Parry was doing the run around admitting mistakes but saying it’s tough to see etc. Booger was having none of it And called him out for it multiple times, and I applaud him for that. Not easy when the guy is sitting next to you and you are with him all the time.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Oct 15, 2019 12:43 PM
posted by Laley23

I enjoyed Boogers directness last night. He was calling out the refs, and Parry (former ref in booth) for costing teams games this season. Said it’s unacceptable and they need to be held accountable. Parry was doing the run around admitting mistakes but saying it’s tough to see etc. Booger was having none of it And called him out for it multiple times, and I applaud him for that. Not easy when the guy is sitting next to you and you are with him all the time.

And it's something that needs to be said loud and clear until the dipshits in charge of the league are made to realize that they're doing their damnedest to kill off fan interest with the combination of bad calls and the constant flagging of minor infractions. I don't know if its just that refs are getting worse equipped to call games with athletes that keep getting larger and more athletic OR if it's the league, on a yearly basis, deciding that some particular call NEEDS to be a focal point of what they're looking for, making it so that they're looking for specific infractions to the detriment of calling an overall game, but it seems like the overall refereeing product has been really suffering in recent times in comparison to even a few years ago. Then, it seemed there'd be a bad game here or there and blown calls weren't exactly rare, but it wasn't even near today's standard where it seems every week, there's at least one game where the refs  had way too much a say in who won.

bigdaddy2003

Tue, Oct 15, 2019 7:14 PM

Marcus Peters to the Ravens 

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Oct 15, 2019 7:54 PM

Ramsey to the Rams.

friendfromlowry

Thu, Oct 17, 2019 9:22 PM

Mahomes blow out his knee?

Laley23

GOAT