2019 NFL Regular Season Thread

Home Forums Sports

friendfromlowry

Thu, Oct 17, 2019 9:39 PM

Profootballdoc on Twitter suspects disclosed Patella. Brutal. One of the most exciting players in the league gets exchanged out for Matt Moore.

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Oct 17, 2019 9:41 PM

Didn’t look bad but not sounding good

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 20, 2019 2:23 PM

How did 6 officials miss Mixon butting his helmet into the defender after jawing each other? Jags guy I’m sure earned it but cannot believe he didn’t get a 15 yard penalty on that. Ball would’ve been on the 17  instead of the 2

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 20, 2019 2:54 PM

Bengals had the ball on their 43 with 3 seconds left in the half

Rich Gannon says “they have time for a quick play and FG and they have 2 timeouts if they need them”

How long does he think plays last? 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 20, 2019 3:56 PM

Dalton needs to be done ....the ultimate “C’mon man”....game sealing pick 6 that would’ve embarrassed Bubby Brister

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 20, 2019 3:59 PM

And they put Dalton back in and he throws another interception with long return on the first play

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 20, 2019 7:37 PM

Chargers looked like they scored twice and both times review said no...then fumbled on 6 inch line to lose

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Oct 21, 2019 12:58 PM

Who picks first this year, Miami or Cincinnati?

BR1986FB

Mon, Oct 21, 2019 2:18 PM
posted by justincredible

Who picks first this year, Miami or Cincinnati?

They still have to play each other so that will determine it...unless they tie muhahahaha

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Mon, Oct 21, 2019 2:58 PM

This year has been one of the worst NFL seasons that I can remember.  Some decent teams, but a TON of crap teams.

BR1986FB

Mon, Oct 21, 2019 3:26 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

This year has been one of the worst NFL seasons that I can remember.  Some decent teams, but a TON of crap teams.

And the funny part is that two of them (Skins & Bengals) look like they are trying but just suck (ala 2017 Browns) while Miami just looks like they have no interest in winning. If these teams didn't have some sick & twisted menage a trois, where they all play each other, they could all be 0-16.

thavoice

Mon, Oct 21, 2019 5:13 PM
posted by BR1986FB

They still have to play each other so that will determine it...unless they tie muhahahaha

Would have to look up those tiebreakers!   If both are 0-15-1 then it could come down to the strength of schedule for both teams.   With Miami going against NE and Buffalo twice it is likely their schedule would be toughest....so does that mean Cincy gets it?

Went to the engals game sunday.   55-60% capacity. It will get ugly when the weather turns.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Oct 21, 2019 8:33 PM

JFC, Jets.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 21, 2019 9:06 PM

Brady still pretty good

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 21, 2019 9:22 PM

No way should that INT not be a touchback 

It’s like the Patriots know where the ball is going more than the Jets receivers do

I will say though the Jets helmets are sweet

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 21, 2019 10:03 PM

I know they haven’t played good teams but damn the Patriots look as good as ever

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Oct 21, 2019 10:42 PM

I turned the game off with 14:01 left in the 2nd quarter. What an absolute turd of a performance.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Tue, Oct 22, 2019 7:33 AM

Patriots just traded a 2nd rounder for Sanu. 

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 22, 2019 7:41 AM
posted by Ironman92

I know they haven’t played good teams but damn the Patriots look as good as ever

And this is why I think the Browns have a shot this week. Belichick usually has his teams well prepared but the Pats have Baltimore, Philly, Dallas, Houston & KC (with Mahomes likely back) in their upcoming games. Not expecting the Pats to look ahead but they usually throw in one clunker a year (see Miami games). NE can't run the ball well and Brady isn't impressing me. Their defense has been ridiculous but have they played an actual offense yet?

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Oct 22, 2019 8:14 AM
posted by BR1986FB

And this is why I think the Browns have a shot this week. Belichick usually has his teams well prepared but the Pats have Baltimore, Philly, Dallas, Houston & KC (with Mahomes likely back) in their upcoming games. Not expecting the Pats to look ahead but they usually throw in one clunker a year (see Miami games). NE can't run the ball well and Brady isn't impressing me. Their defense has been ridiculous but have they played an actual offense yet?

Not the view I see as they seem pretty darn focused.

You want a clunker....watch what the Steelers do be the Dolphins on MNF

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Oct 22, 2019 8:24 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Are the Browns an actual offense? Brady sure looked good last night. I just don't see a W happening.

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 22, 2019 8:37 AM
posted by iclfan2

Are the Browns an actual offense? Brady sure looked good last night. I just don't see a W happening.

I'm not expecting a win but I think they have a better shot than anyone else that has faced the Pats. Hopefully Freddie got his head out of his ass and they use their weapons correctly.

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 22, 2019 8:38 AM
posted by Ironman92

Not the view I see as they seem pretty darn focused.

You want a clunker....watch what the Steelers do be the Dolphins on MNF

Pittsburgh will win that by 2 scores.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Oct 22, 2019 8:56 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Pittsburgh will win that by 2 scores.

Steelers never play well vs Dolphins/Jags/Raiders

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 22, 2019 9:06 AM
posted by Ironman92

Steelers never play well vs Dolphins/Jags/Raiders