Trump. The convicted felon

BR1986FB

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 8:30 AM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

Biden was horrific in the debate.  A retarded monkey would have looked good in comparison.  What a joke.

Worst thing that could actually happen for Trump supporters. Dem's will likely see that Biden can barely fog a mirror and will likely try to replace him. I think they know Trump, as the numbers are showing, would crush him in the upcoming elections. 

Because of the Midwest factor, I've heard they will either try to pair the governors of Michigan and Pennsylvania or try to coax Michelle Obama into running. Have not heard Newsome's name in this discussion.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 8:55 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Worst thing that could actually happen for Trump supporters.

I disagree.  I think this sealed it for Trump regardless of who may replace Biden,

gut

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 9:03 AM

Yeah, the problem for the Dems is no matter who they choose, they've lost black support (which will only be compounded by kicking Kamala to the curb).

Anyway, looks like yet another "right wing conspiracy" is coming true...

BR1986FB

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 9:04 AM

I disagree.  I think this sealed it for Trump regardless of who may replace Biden,

You think Michelle Obama, regardless of how horrible a POTUS her husband was, wouldn't stir up all of the liberal emotions and beat him?

gut

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 9:14 AM
posted by BR1986FB

You think Michelle Obama, regardless of how horrible a POTUS her husband was, wouldn't stir up all of the liberal emotions and beat him?

I'll be shocked if she runs.  I think the Obama's got their payday and just want to live out their lives as rich celebrities.

Somehow DC has kept running the last 7+ years despite these two.  I'm betting it will be just fine another 5 years.  This manufactured "election crisis" is just a distraction - there's no real concern because the POTUS doesn't actually run anything.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 9:18 AM
posted by BR1986FB

She maybe would get the people who would vote for Biden regardless excited.  But, no I don't think she would capture he middle crowd Biden may have gotten before this debate.  

BR1986FB

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 9:33 AM
posted by gut

I'll be shocked if she runs.  I think the Obama's got their payday and just want to live out their lives as rich celebrities.

Somehow DC has kept running the last 7+ years despite these two.  I'm betting it will be just fine another 5 years.  This manufactured "election crisis" is just a distraction - there's no real concern because the POTUS doesn't actually run anything.

I'm skeptical that she'd run but I do think she could beat Trump. Not that I'd want another Obama in the WH but do think she could.

If they did put together a team of Whitmer (MI)/Shapiro (PA) I do think that would stir up some excitement among the Dem's just because, for them, I'd assume anything's better than trotting out "Weekend at Bernie's" in the upcoming election. Not sure if it would beat Trump but it would give them a fresher option.

gut

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 9:49 AM

The problem with replacing Biden, perhaps even if he willingly steps aside, is people will feel it was orchestrated to deny them choosing the candidate in the primaries.  But at this point, might be the only way to save the Dems in the House and Senate.  Barring some surprise - which is entirely possible, especially with Trump - I think Trump will be POTUS even if the Dems nominate someone else in the convention.

Because now it must be clear, even to people like Ptown, that Biden is incapable and has been for some time.  And either the people actually running the country thought they could prop-up their figurehead for 4 more years, or replacing him with their hand-picked candidate was the plan all along.  That just won't fly with the margin they need to defeat Trump in the swing states.

geeblock

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 9:55 AM
posted by gut

Yeah, the problem for the Dems is no matter who they choose, they've lost black support (which will only be compounded by kicking Kamala to the curb).

Anyway, looks like yet another "right wing conspiracy" is coming true...

U think black people are going to vote for a guy who refers to them as “The Blacks” ?  Also what are you basing that statement on? 

gut

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 10:16 AM
posted by geeblock

U think black people are going to vote for a guy who refers to them as “The Blacks” ?  Also what are you basing that statement on? 

No, I'm saying they'll stay home.

And I'm basing that off poll after poll after poll showing a 10-20 pt decline in black support for Biden.

Of course, if you don't vote for Biden, "you ain't black".

geeblock

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 10:24 AM
posted by gut

No, I'm saying they'll stay home.

And I'm basing that off poll after poll after poll showing a 10-20 pt decline in black support for Biden.

Of course, if you don't vote for Biden, "you ain't black".

Black jobs matter 

jmog

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 6:08 PM

Agreed, the Independents will see through this ploy and see it for what it is.

They (Ds) have known this man has dementia for 3+ years (well everyone but Ptown and Geeblock) and have just made fun of or downright denigrated anyone who said he had mental competency issues.

Now they magically realize he should be replaced 3 years too late? 

The Independents are smart enough to see through their BS and will not go for whoever they put in place.

Unless they truly find a way to put Trump in jail, he just won the election tonight, and not because he was any good in the debate, but because Joe was exactly what we knew he was and couldn’t form 2 sentences back to back.

jmog

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 6:14 PM
posted by gut

Because now it must be clear, even to people like Ptown, that Biden is incapable and has been for some time.  And either the people actually running the country thought they could prop-up their figurehead for 4 more years, or replacing him with their hand-picked candidate was the plan all along.  That just won't fly with the margin they need to defeat Trump in the swing states.

You think Ptown will finally admit we were right or will he move the goalposts on the dementia/senility thing?

jmog

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 6:18 PM
posted by geeblock

Black jobs matter 

If the black unemployment rate is basically identical now as when Trump was POTUS just before COVID, does that mean they both like “the blacks” equally?

I mean one calls them “the blacks”, the other “super predators”, but sure, “the blacks” is far worse.

gut

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 6:25 PM
posted by jmog

I mean one calls them “the blacks”, the other “super predators”, but sure, “the blacks” is far worse.

If Biden hasn't also referred to them as "the blacks", he definitely takes their vote for granted.

Still funny to watch Geeblock say "I'm not voting for racists".  Exactly.  All the Dems have to do for your vote is convince you the other guy is racist.  Nothing more, nothing less.  You get the representation you deserve.

gut

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 6:30 PM
posted by jmog
You think Ptown will finally admit we were right or will he move the goalposts on the dementia/senility thing?

Whole lot of "right wing conspiracies" these days turning out to be cold, hard truth.

To be honest, I'm still surprised the Democratic media is finally acknowledging the truth, as obvious as it is.  I thought they had completely abandoned any semblance of journalism.  But maybe I give them too much credit - they're just rolling with what the voters have been saying for months now.  Otherwise I'm sure they'd be all in on the "he had a cold - we're all a little foggy when we're under the weather".

geeblock

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 6:31 PM
posted by gut

If Biden hasn't also referred to them as "the blacks", he definitely takes their vote for granted.

Still funny to watch Geeblock say "I'm not voting for racists".  Exactly.  All the Dems have to do for your vote is convince you the other guy is racist.  Nothing more, nothing less.  You get the representation you deserve.

Yea u nailed it . 

geeblock

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 6:35 PM
posted by jmog

Agreed, the Independents will see through this ploy and see it for what it is.

They (Ds) have known this man has dementia for 3+ years (well everyone but Ptown and Geeblock) and have just made fun of or downright denigrated anyone who said he had mental competency issues.

Now they magically realize he should be replaced 3 years too late? 

The Independents are smart enough to see through their BS and will not go for whoever they put in place.

Unless they truly find a way to put Trump in jail, he just won the election tonight, and not because he was any good in the debate, but because Joe was exactly what we knew he was and couldn’t form 2 sentences back to back.

Funny no criticism of trump not saying one true sentence but I get it with this group let’s focus on the guy who is 3 years older haha 

geeblock

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 6:36 PM

I’ve been fooled the dems pulled the wool over my eyes trump and gop definitely cares about black people ok I change my vote lol gtfoh lol 

geeblock

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 6:39 PM

Trump will take care of migrants taking all the black jobs and Hispanic jobs he’s got my vote lol 

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 7:10 PM
posted by geeblock

Black jobs matter 

I laughed!

gut

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 7:12 PM
posted by geeblock

Yea u nailed it . 

It's just that you're the perfect Democrat voter.   Blindly and dutifully pull the lever every year, and expect nothing in return.

At least you're starting to realize that maybe people who criticize the Dems and Biden aren't all right wingers.  Baby steps.  One day you'll actually make an independent, informed choice.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 7:16 PM

I still stand by what I've been saying all along which is Trump will not win this election.

Why do I say that?

Because up to this very second the Dems have spent all their powder. So, what can they do now? Put him in prison, probably on the very same day he is sentenced. They don't have a choice to do anything else. The snowball they rolled down hill can't stop now. Besides the idea that RFKjr will pick up some Biden votes, I think too many independents will not vote for Trump if he's imprisoned. Thus, Biden will be reelected and then later he will have to step down and then we'll have President Dome. I mean President Harris.

By the by, there's threads talking about this in the politics forum if anybody is interested.

geeblock

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 7:23 PM

How come I’m blind by voting for dems but you are a genius for voting gop.. it’s insulting. There are 500 reasons I’m voting dems besides anything that has to do with race.. 

geeblock

Fri, Jun 28, 2024 7:25 PM
posted by gut

It's just that you're the perfect Democrat voter.   Blindly and dutifully pull the lever every year, and expect nothing in return.

At least you're starting to realize that maybe people who criticize the Dems and Biden aren't all right wingers.  Baby steps.  One day you'll actually make an independent, informed choice.

The irony in your post as u being the perfect gop voter but can’t see it lol