Trump. The convicted felon

geeblock

Tue, Jun 4, 2024 5:31 PM
posted by geeblock

We can debate if it was “bragging “ but six years ago along with 20 times in last two weeks he said it was fine and that he did it let’s not be stupid I thought we finally agreed on something and u still try to argue lol 

U also said u we’re 90 percent plus he did it and  still found a way to argue but yes please dissect if it was a brag or he just said it  day great job 

Kudos for using vastly also 

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Tue, Jun 4, 2024 7:25 PM
posted by gut

If this gets overturned on appeal, it's probably game over for Biden given the other two trials won't even start before the election.

I agree with this for certain.  Although I’m not so sure this verdict might already be the “game over” for Biden.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Jun 4, 2024 7:44 PM
posted by gut

I agree Gaetz is a clown, but right now he's carving up AG Garland.

I disagreed with McConnell refusing to confirm Garland, but wow did we dodge a bullet there.

What's that about? 

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Jun 4, 2024 7:48 PM
posted by j_crazy

i argue you created garland by not giving him the confirmation. but yeah he wouldn't be in line with roberts or gorsuch.

Have you ever been not hired for a job? Did it make you turn into a nutter?

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Jun 4, 2024 7:56 PM

For those conjecturing about Trump not finding good lawyers, I can't disagree with any of you. But also keep in mind this group who is going after Trump lawyers "to protect our democracy".

https://the65project.com/

Side note: as of today more lawyers and an aide are now having charges brought against them.

jmog

Tue, Jun 4, 2024 9:58 PM
posted by geeblock

U also said u we’re 90 percent plus he did it and  still found a way to argue but yes please dissect if it was a brag or he just said it  day great job 

Kudos for using vastly also 

I said he paid off the hooker. I just explained what others were asking of you when you made a statement about bragging about it.

I never denied thar he admitted to it. I said I was 90+% sure he paid it in a not so ethical manor, just like Biden, Clinton, other Clinton, etc has done.  

You said bragged about it, someone else asked you to prove that and then you changed your story to “well he hasn’t denied it”.

Side question, do you believe he should serve jail time? Do you believe he should be barred from running for POTUS?

Devils Advocate

Brudda o da bomber

Tue, Jun 4, 2024 10:06 PM

I would like him to get a 6 month in jail sentence suspended with 2 year’s probation and mandatory drug testing. There is no way he should get jail time. If that are doing that to prove a point. Point taken. Move along

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 12:14 AM
posted by Devils Advocate

I would like him to get a 6 month in jail sentence suspended with 2 year’s probation and mandatory drug testing. There is no way he should get jail time. If that are doing that to prove a point. Point taken. Move along

While I think that the Dems taking things this far is terrible for our country ... I don't don't think they should stop now. Because the voters who like this happening won't stop being comfortable until they start to feel it. It's why I hope the DNC switches out Biden for Newsome. It's going to take somebody like him to make the voters actually feel what they vote for. 

So yeah, let the Dems continue showing just what they really are.

geeblock

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 7:10 AM
posted by jmog

I said he paid off the hooker. I just explained what others were asking of you when you made a statement about bragging about it.

I never denied thar he admitted to it. I said I was 90+% sure he paid it in a not so ethical manor, just like Biden, Clinton, other Clinton, etc has done.  

You said bragged about it, someone else asked you to prove that and then you changed your story to “well he hasn’t denied it”.

Side question, do you believe he should serve jail time? Do you believe he should be barred from running for POTUS?

I would say no jail time and let him run so we can finish it once and for all either way.  

gut

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 10:25 AM

While I think it's a low chance of reversal on appeal to the state appellate court, if they think there's a reasonable chance then they should stay any sentence until after they rule on the appeal.

I think it's highly suspect if the state statute in question applies to a federal election.  Even if it does, it's then an open question as to whether they actually have jurisdiction.  Not sure how exactly that might work, but it could be something like "yes, this charge can apply to a federal crime", however the state wouldn't be able to prosecute a federal violation or consider one might have occurred without a federal charge or conviction.

This doesn't seem that complicated.  How can you possibly charge someone with violating a statute without proving the predicate crime?  That seems like a clear-cut constitutional violation (likely multiple).

j_crazy

7 gram rocks. how i roll.

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 11:25 AM
posted by CenterBHSFan

Have you ever been not hired for a job? Did it make you turn into a nutter?

i'm saying he became a zealot with a single-minded agenda after that shenanigan, and you knew he was going to have the backing of the whole DNC for eternity. now we all have to live with the fallout while McConnell goes into hard resets while collecting huge checks till the day he dies which is hopefully soon.

jmog

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 1:10 PM
posted by Devils Advocate

Serious question, not poking back...

When Bill Clinton paid off his affair woman should he have also got a jail sentence (suspended), probation, and drug testing?

Also, when Hilary Clinton was found to have done the exact same thing (campaign finance fraud) to fund the Steele Dossier, should she have got a jail sentence (suspended), probation, and drug testing other than the $8000 fine she paid?

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 4:32 PM
posted by j_crazy

i'm saying he became a zealot with a single-minded agenda after that shenanigan, and you knew he was going to have the backing of the whole DNC for eternity. now we all have to live with the fallout while McConnell goes into hard resets while collecting huge checks till the day he dies which is hopefully soon.

I've always thought and said Mitch McConnell was the worst. I've never wanted him to die, though. Not do I want/hope Clinton, Pelosi, AOC, Trump, Biden or any of those politicians to die. Maybe if they developed something like Lou Gherigs Disease, death would eventually become a kindness. 

QuakerOats

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 4:52 PM

Fanni Willis' Georgia election interference dealt a blow ........appeals hearing in October, case may not go forward, and if it does it will be after election. 

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 5:47 PM
posted by QuakerOats

Fanni Willis' Georgia election interference dealt a blow ........appeals hearing in October, case may not go forward, and if it does it will be after election. 

Will it matter if it does? Can't he be removed from office, on the weird chance he is elected?

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 5:50 PM

So I'm caught up on what Merrick Garland, I think. Apparently he is refusing to turn over any communications between his office and Willis's/Bragg's office. 

I wonder if he can be considered a "kindly old man who means well"?

Devils Advocate

Brudda o da bomber

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 6:25 PM
posted by jmog

Serious question, not poking back...

When Bill Clinton paid off his affair woman should he have also got a jail sentence (suspended), probation, and drug testing?

***** Yes, if he used campaign funds to pay for it *****

Also, when Hilary Clinton was found to have done the exact same thing (campaign finance fraud) to fund the Steele Dossier, should she have got a jail sentence (suspended), probation, and drug testing other than the $8000 fine she paid?

****** she reached an agreement to no wrong doing. If they would have chosen to go to trial and she was fount guilty, absolutely I would have agreed to what ever was allowed by law as a penalty*******

If Trump wasn’t such a raging dick, people probably not have pursued such measures. I do not want former Presidents to go to jail for such petty shit.  If found guilty of the Jan 6 or Georgia crap, I believe there would be no other choice but prison. 

I think the best thing the Governor to do politically is to commute it before Trump sucks out an appeal in the next decade. He will prolly be dead before a this is done wi

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 6:56 PM

So a lot of people watch Biden's reaction here as a malicious smile.

I disagree, completely. I don't think Biden heard the question very well, and therefore had no idea what the reporter was talking about about.

jmog

Wed, Jun 5, 2024 11:08 PM

When The Young Turks are acknowledging that this was a sham/trumped up charges…you know the dems have a problem. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRKCc3GS/

QuakerOats

Thu, Jun 6, 2024 2:11 PM

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-classified-docs-judge-expands-hearing-consider-unlawful-appointment-special-counsel-jack-smith

Florida case getting iffy also.  

Former Attorney General Ed Meese, who served under former President Reagan, filed an amicus brief in the case, in which he argues that Attorney General Merrick Garland’s appointment of Smith as special counsel – a private citizen at the time – is in violation of the Appointments Clause of the Constitution. 

"Not clothed in the authority of the federal government, Smith is a modern example of the naked emperor," the brief states. 

"Improperly appointed, he has no more authority to represent the United States in this Court than Bryce Harper, Taylor Swift, or Jeff Bezos," they argued. 

Meese argues that the "illegality" of Smith’s appointment is "sufficient to sink Smith’s petition, and the Court should deny review." 

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Fri, Jun 7, 2024 12:24 AM
posted by jmog

When The Young Turks are acknowledging that this was a sham/trumped up charges…you know the dems have a problem. 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRKCc3GS/

I don't do tiktok, is there a YouTube version?

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Jun 11, 2024 12:18 AM

This vid has a trial lawyer and a prosecutor laying out the big problems of this trial, which includes leaving items out of the indictment that popped up during the trial. Doesn't look good.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Tue, Jun 11, 2024 12:24 PM

What does the "Trump got railroaded" crowd think of Hunter's conviction?  He was also found guilty in an overwhelmingly Blue state by a Trump appointed judge.  Seems like the Deep State missed on this one.

majorspark

Tue, Jun 11, 2024 12:38 PM

He committed a crime.  Don't like the law.  He should not go to jail.  He is not running for POTUS.  He will be pardoned by his dad after the election.

CenterBHSFan

333 - I'm only half evil

Tue, Jun 11, 2024 1:11 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

What does the "Trump got railroaded" crowd think of Hunter's conviction?  He was also found guilty in an overwhelmingly Blue state by a Trump appointed judge.  Seems like the Deep State missed on this one.

I think you should be able to own a gun even if you drink, smoke marijuana, use crack or even smoke cigarettes. They are all considered mind altering drugs, yeah?

" Shall not be infringed'