NBA 2017-2018

Home Forums Sports

BR1986FB

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:17 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

There is nothing fun about the warriors. I despise them. Only time I ever watch them is against the Cavs. 

Steph Curry and his mouth guard chewing ass did this for me. For the older folks, he's like the Eddie Haskell of the NBA. A little weasel. Comes across as a squeaky clean dude when he's a punk. Also helps that he's been a Cavs fans arch nemesis since 2015.

The fact that Durant didn't have the sack to stick it out in OKC and joined the team they couldn't beat makes me despise them even more. Nothing to like about them, unless you're one of their fans.

They do play ball the right way but their personalities spoil it for me.

vball10set

paying it forward

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:29 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Steph Curry and his mouth guard chewing ass did this for me. For the older folks, he's like the Eddie Haskell of the NBA. A little weasel. Comes across as a squeaky clean dude when he's a punk. Also helps that he's been a Cavs fans arch nemesis since 2015.

The fact that Durant didn't have the sack to stick it out in OKC and joined the team they couldn't beat makes me despise them even more. Nothing to like about them, unless you're one of their fans.

They do play ball the right way but their personalities spoil it for me.

Wish I could triple-rep you for this, as it hits the nail on the head for me...well done!

BR1986FB

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:50 AM
posted by vball10set

Wish I could triple-rep you for this, as it hits the nail on the head for me...well done!

And don't get me started on Draymond. He's the Hines Ward of the NBA. Love him if he's on your team but he's dirtier than Hell if you're his opponent. Clay Thompson is about the only one who is somewhat ok except for that sad sack attempt at growing a beard. He's also somewhat dickish for what he said about Lebron a few years ago.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:54 AM
posted by BR1986FB

They do play ball the right way 

So... you're saying there IS something to like about them, then?

BR1986FB

Tue, May 15, 2018 10:57 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

The way Steve Kerr has them playing ball. There's no doubt they function at a high level but there's nothing to like about the individuals. Shit, Steph Curry's such a punk that he even got a ton of people to dislike his little kid and she was about as cute as they get.

SportsAndLady

Tue, May 15, 2018 11:39 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

No. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Tue, May 15, 2018 3:13 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

posted by SportsAndLady

No. 

this

friendfromlowry

Wed, May 16, 2018 10:34 AM

Doesn't matter about Golden State. Next year starts the Doncic/Suns vs Ayton/Kings rivalry. 

Automatik

Wed, May 16, 2018 10:54 AM

I dislike the Warriors and their wannabe fanbase, but I appreciate the way they play. 

When they are on (which is like 95% of the time) they're the best team I've seen in my lifetime. This coming from a 90s kid who was obsessed with the NBA at that time.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, May 16, 2018 9:24 PM

Just a few days after firing him...

SportsAndLady

Wed, May 16, 2018 10:55 PM

$20 says rockets blow this 

SportsAndLady

Wed, May 16, 2018 11:13 PM

$20 jinx well worth it

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, May 16, 2018 11:32 PM

This is why I hate the GSW. Houston is blowing them out, but just playing. No showboating or taunting or anything. Meanwhile, Curry hits an and-1 versus New Orleans and flexes with a shimmy...it was a 4-4 game. 

In every game they win, they showboat and gloat and smile and laugh at you. But when it happens to them they bitch and push and play dirty. 

superman

Thu, May 17, 2018 6:55 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

$20 jinx well worth it

Is amazing how many idiots on this site don't understand the peer of the jinx.

BR1986FB

Thu, May 17, 2018 7:38 AM
posted by Laley23

This is why I hate the GSW. Houston is blowing them out, but just playing. No showboating or taunting or anything. Meanwhile, Curry hits an and-1 versus New Orleans and flexes with a shimmy...it was a 4-4 game. 

In every game they win, they showboat and gloat and smile and laugh at you. But when it happens to them they bitch and push and play dirty. 

Bingo! This is a huge reason I can't stand them. They can't just be good. They have to be dicks about it.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, May 17, 2018 7:54 AM

Houston got the win, but I don’t see them winning a game in Oakland. It should be 3-1 going back to Houston. KD was the only Warrior who remotely showed up last night, that’s not happening at home. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, May 17, 2018 8:02 AM

There were like 4 straight possessions where the Warriors just threw the ball to no one. Had 7 turnovers in the first quarter when they only had 9 all game 1. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, May 17, 2018 8:41 AM

Curry 2/13 on 3s this series

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, May 17, 2018 9:43 AM

Warriors have a weird correlation with not being dominant and KD going off. Now, they still win most of the time, but numbers show, over a year now, you’re better off having him get 45 than 20.

ppaw1999

Sun, May 20, 2018 9:59 AM
posted by superman

Is amazing how many idiots on this site don't understand the peer of the jinx.

LOL. Wouldn't the idiots be the ones that actually believe that works?

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, May 20, 2018 9:41 PM

Is there a more unlikeable douchebag in the NBA than Steph Curry?  He's worse than Draymond, and that says a ton.​​​​​​

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Sun, May 20, 2018 11:19 PM

Harden getting MVP would be insulting. His defense is just so pathetic. Yeah Currey sucks ass at defense, but he at least TRIES.

friendfromlowry

Sun, May 20, 2018 11:55 PM

The playoffs suck. 

friendfromlowry

Sun, May 20, 2018 11:56 PM

Also, I can't believe how many dumbass hot taeks I listened to the past few days about Curry's poor shooting from the media. "Omg he was 2-13 in games 1 and 2 is his knee falling off!" 

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, May 21, 2018 8:49 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Is there a more unlikeable douchebag in the NBA than Steph Curry?  He's worse than Draymond, and that says a ton.​​​​​​

I wouldn't say worse, but I'd agree 1A & 1B.