NBA 2017-2018

Home Forums Sports

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, May 24, 2018 11:25 PM
posted by mhs95_06

NBA games are so much better when they play good defense!

They are playing hard on defense a lot but so little movement by both teams....some bad offenses tonight

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, May 24, 2018 11:28 PM

Nice miss Ariza

Very excited about the Curry/Durant/Thompson GW 3

James Harden is clearly the MVP

friendfromlowry

Thu, May 24, 2018 11:29 PM

Houston wins in spite of Harden. I’m still not convinced they will win game 6 or 7 though. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, May 24, 2018 11:30 PM

Lol Draymond fell down lol

But of course Paul hurt his hamstring and Harden is trash. Warriors are so lucky with that crap

mhs95_06

Thu, May 24, 2018 11:33 PM

With the Paul hamstring that's probably the last game Houston wins this season for the kids!

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, May 24, 2018 11:41 PM

Lillard 1st team all NBA?

SportsAndLady

Fri, May 25, 2018 12:07 AM

Of course cp3 hurts his hamstring. Warriors in 7 is a lock. 

Classyposter58

Fri, May 25, 2018 12:11 AM

The dynasty is over. Rockets in 7

BR1986FB

Fri, May 25, 2018 7:21 AM
posted by wildcats20

No Iggy again for Golden State. 

Yes, I know he's good but it's cracking me up with some of the bitching coming from Warriors fans about this. Your team has 4 (probable) future HOFer's in the starting lineup and the excuse you can't win is because Iggy's injured? I know he's a lockdown defender, etc but really?

SportsAndLady

Fri, May 25, 2018 9:52 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Yes, I know he's good but it's cracking me up with some of the bitching coming from Warriors fans about this. Your team has 4 (probable) future HOFer's in the starting lineup and the excuse you can't win is because Iggy's injured? I know he's a lockdown defender, etc but really?

While I do agree with you, a very underrated part of the warriors success is how good their 5-8 options are. Hasn’t nothing to do with the lame GS fans excuses about this game, but iggy and Livingston KILL the Cavs when we play them. And some random guy will hit 3 three pointers almost every game. Annoys the shit out of me that they have 4 future HOFers and somehow their bench guys still kill us. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, May 25, 2018 10:02 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

While I do agree with you, a very underrated part of the warriors success is how good their 5-8 options are. Hasn’t nothing to do with the lame GS fans excuses about this game, but iggy and Livingston KILL the Cavs when we play them. And some random guy will hit 3 three pointers almost every game. Annoys the shit out of me that they have 4 future HOFers and somehow their bench guys still kill us. 

Fuck that shit.  KD/Lebron trade spots and the media would be ripping Lebron a new one if he doesn't get out of the West.  There is no excuse for the Warriors to not win a title.  If the media is going to use 34 year old iggy as a crutch, that is bullshit. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, May 25, 2018 10:03 AM
posted by BR1986FB

As I just said above, it is 100% bullshit.  Draymond won DPOY last year and was in the running the last three years.  The warriors will still win this series, because once again they luck out with the opposing team having a key player get hurt, but any excuse they can go fuck themselves. 

This is the same group that says the 2015 Cavs missing Kyrie and Love is not a legitimate excuse.  Or the same group that cries about Draymond in the 2016 finals, but brushes aside the fact that Love also missed a game in the 2016 finals.   They are the fucking worst. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Fri, May 25, 2018 10:46 AM
posted by like_that

If the media is going to use 34 year old iggy as a crutch, that is bullshit. 

Perhaps, but it's predictable nonetheless. 

BR1986FB

Fri, May 25, 2018 11:12 AM
posted by like_that

As I just said above, it is 100% bullshit.  Draymond won DPOY last year and was in the running the last three years.  The warriors will still win this series, because once again they luck out with the opposing team having a key player get hurt, but any excuse they can go fuck themselves. 

This is the same group that says the 2015 Cavs missing Kyrie and Love is not a legitimate excuse.  Or the same group that cries about Draymond in the 2016 finals, but brushes aside the fact that Love also missed a game in the 2016 finals.   They are the fucking worst. 

Regarding your comment above, replying to S&L, it's not the media (or at least I haven't seen the media making excuses for the Warriors), it's their fans. So easy to bitch about other teams making excuses but when it's their own team or the "Durant's a bitch for joining a team he couldn't beat" comment comes up, opposing team's fans are "jealous" or "butthurt." Bunch of frigging hypocrites.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Fri, May 25, 2018 11:43 AM

Um, it definitely IS the media who goes to bat for the Warriors.  (hypothetical)

G1 - "Steph's injury must be bad.  He didn't score much."

G2 - "Steph is not injured at all.  HE'S BACK, BABY! He scored 42!"

G3 - "Check that, he's injured."

G4 - "What injury!!!1!!!"

BR1986FB

Fri, May 25, 2018 12:15 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Um, it definitely IS the media who goes to bat for the Warriors.  (hypothetical)

G1 - "Steph's injury must be bad.  He didn't score much."

G2 - "Steph is not injured at all.  HE'S BACK, BABY! He scored 42!"

G3 - "Check that, he's injured."

G4 - "What injury!!!1!!!"

I meant regarding Iggy. I know they ride Steph's nuts. 

friendfromlowry

Fri, May 25, 2018 12:20 PM

Who gives a shit what their fans say. Of course they’re homers.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, May 25, 2018 12:28 PM

CP out for game 6. Lol of course. The warriors are the luckiest fucking team in the world.

friendfromlowry

Fri, May 25, 2018 12:51 PM

Didn’t think Houston would win game six anyways. Hopefully he’s back for game 7. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Fri, May 25, 2018 1:26 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Didn’t think Houston would win game six anyways. Hopefully he’s back for game 7. 

I didn't either, but in a super star driven league having your future HOFer PG playing gives you a fighters chance.  Now we don't even know if he will be healthy enough for game 7.

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, May 25, 2018 1:31 PM

I’ve never seen such an undeserving group of players have such fortunate karma

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, May 26, 2018 9:46 PM

Nice tease Houston lol. Gordon can’t keep that up and Harden always shrinks...plus mouthpiece won’t stay that cold from 3

Not buying...will still lose big

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Sat, May 26, 2018 9:52 PM

Refs are doing their best to hand this game to the GSW, it's fucking BS and obnoxious.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sat, May 26, 2018 9:59 PM

OH MY FUCKING GOSH I HATE FUCKING STEPH FUCKING STUPID FUCKING CURRY PIECE OF SHIT.  

That's all.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Sat, May 26, 2018 10:48 PM

These refs are straight trash