NBA '18/'19 Season

Home Forums Sports

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Jun 6, 2019 6:33 PM

KD out for game 4, Klay playing barring setback.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Thu, Jun 6, 2019 7:58 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

so even the minority owners for the Warriors are douchebags 

I am old enough to remember when Aeysha Curry and Steve Kerr's dumbass daughter tried to paint the entire cavs fanbase as scumbags.

friendfromlowry

Fri, Jun 7, 2019 9:34 PM

How the hell did Looney go from being out for the finals to just missing a game 

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Jun 7, 2019 9:58 PM

Klay is such a douche. How do people like that guy.

friendfromlowry

Fri, Jun 7, 2019 11:08 PM

I didn't have the sound on, but after VanVleet died did they zoom in on his tooth on the floor??

friendfromlowry

Fri, Jun 7, 2019 11:13 PM

(turns sound back on to catch the "Secret Life of Pets 2" trailer with DMX's "Where da hood at" playing through it) FML. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Jun 7, 2019 11:37 PM

Refreshing to see AI play like his age

friendfromlowry

Fri, Jun 7, 2019 11:41 PM

Lol at all the asshat Warrior fans leaving the game with two minutes left. That could have been the last game ever in that arena. 

slingshot4ever

Sat, Jun 8, 2019 12:00 AM

Lol at all the asshat Warrior fans leaving the game with two minutes left. That could have been the last game ever in that arena. 

I hope it was the last game....fuck everything about that organization - players, fans, minority owners, etc.

BRF

Sat, Jun 8, 2019 12:49 AM

Lol at all the asshat Warrior fans leaving the game with two minutes left.

I also was lol......they should know they still have a chance with 3 bombs and refs.  

F-them. 

superman

Sat, Jun 8, 2019 9:02 AM

So, KD comes back and the Warriors still win, right? 

slingshot4ever

Sat, Jun 8, 2019 9:54 AM
posted by superman

So, KD comes back and the Warriors still win, right? 

Whether he plays or not....Raptors are closing this out Monday night 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 12:48 PM
posted by slingshot4ever

Whether he plays or not....Raptors are closing this out Monday night 

He’s likely playing and I tend to agree. Although it wouldn’t surprise me at all if they win 3 straight. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 12:59 PM
posted by wildcats20

He’s likely playing and I tend to agree. Although it wouldn’t surprise me at all if they win 3 straight. 

lol--way to cover all your bases ;)

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 1:02 PM
posted by vball10set

lol--way to cover all your bases ;)

I’m just saying that KD could be that big of a factor, if he’s healthy. But I don’t think it’s really gonna matter tonight. If this game was in Cali? Absolutely, the Warriors win it. The home court and that crazy crowd in Toronto is going too much though. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 1:24 PM

Calf injuries are awful ....if he couldn’t play game 4....he can’t be better than 80% for game 5. If he’s inbetween I’d hold him out until needed in 2nd half... of not needed don’t use

BR1986FB

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 3:00 PM
posted by Ironman92

Calf injuries are awful ....if he couldn’t play game 4....he can’t be better than 80% for game 5. If he’s inbetween I’d hold him out until needed in 2nd half... of not needed don’t use

Conspiracy theorists saying he's healthy and sitting out to a) show them how important he is or b) will come back tonight to save the day and (see part a).

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 4:32 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Conspiracy theorists saying he's healthy and sitting out to a) show them how important he is or b) will come back tonight to save the day and (see part a).

Dumb and risky considering he’s already been in a playoff series in complete control and he played and still lost

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 6:32 PM

KD is not sitting out to prove his worth. Come on. 

slingshot4ever

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 9:52 PM
posted by wildcats20

KD is not sitting out to prove his worth. Come on. 

He’s sitting out for good now...clearly tried to come back too early

Classyposter58

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 10:16 PM

Shows you how important Durant really is to this team. Curry might very well have an all time game tonight the way he is playing. 

Not it a huge NBA guy but how can you hate the Warriors? Play completely as a team while being all star laden, seem like legitimately decent people off the court, and have a great coach in Steve Kerr

BRF

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 10:23 PM

^^^^^^ clueless..............again.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 10:36 PM
posted by Classyposter58

Shows you how important Durant really is to this team. Curry might very well have an all time game tonight the way he is playing. 

Not it a huge NBA guy but how can you hate the Warriors? Play completely as a team while being all star laden, seem like legitimately decent people off the court, and have a great coach in Steve Kerr

The way they play (minus the showboating and whining) is their only redeeming quality. They couldn’t beat LeBron, so they went out and got KD, in what was the biggest bitch move ever.

Then turn around and act like they were unbeatable all along. Just utterly ridiculous. Without KD this version has 1 injury infused championship. Yet because they win guys like Curry (who is great, but come on) get compared to the all timers. Like Jordan, LeBron, Duncan, etc. It’s stupid.

But the most unlikeable quality is their inability to take it. When they don’t get calls, they complain. When they miss shots, they pout. When the opposing team dances, they get pissed...as if they don’t do that every other game. 

friendfromlowry

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 11:25 PM

kawhi ready for this season to be over 

Classyposter58

Mon, Jun 10, 2019 11:27 PM
posted by Laley23

The way they play (minus the showboating and whining) is their only redeeming quality. They couldn’t beat LeBron, so they went out and got KD, in what was the biggest bitch move ever.

Then turn around and act like they were unbeatable all along. Just utterly ridiculous. Without KD this version has 1 injury infused championship. Yet because they win guys like Curry (who is great, but come on) get compared to the all timers. Like Jordan, LeBron, Duncan, etc. It’s stupid.

But the most unlikeable quality is their inability to take it. When they don’t get calls, they complain. When they miss shots, they pout. When the opposing team dances, they get pissed...as if they don’t do that every other game. 

You don’t think Curry is an all time great? He’s the best three point shooter ever and a two time MVP. 

Also that problem is the NBA in general. The amount of whining for calls is absurd hence the crazy amount of techs