NBA '18/'19 Season

Home Forums Sports

friendfromlowry

Tue, Oct 23, 2018 10:05 PM

You love a good stat line ironman so how about Blake Griffin leading the Pistons to 3-0 with 50 points which is the first time a Piston player has scored 50 points since 2006.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Oct 23, 2018 10:23 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

You love a good stat line ironman so how about Blake Griffin leading the Pistons to 3-0 with 50 points which is the first time a Piston player has scored 50 points since 2006.

last I checked he was at 42

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Oct 23, 2018 10:26 PM

Redick averaging 24 ppg....off the bench

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Wed, Oct 24, 2018 11:02 AM

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25066657/joel-embiid-philadelphia-76ers-says-owns-lot-real-estate-andre-drummond-head

Lol this guy talking about Drummond not being able to guard him. Meanwhile they lost and surrendered 50 points to Blake fucking Griffin. 

Embiid scored 23 points on 15 shots against Drummond.

Thank god the NBA is back, it's so damn entertaining.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Oct 24, 2018 11:06 AM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Embiid scored 23 points on 15 shots against Drummond.

Thank god the NBA is back, it's so damn entertaining.

And got Drummond thrown out for barely grazing his face. It such a horrible decision by the refs. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Oct 24, 2018 11:09 AM
posted by wildcats20

And got Drummond thrown out for barely grazing his face. It such a horrible decision by the refs. 

Shocking because NBA refs are wonderful

SportsAndLady

Wed, Oct 24, 2018 11:17 AM

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/25066657/joel-embiid-philadelphia-76ers-says-owns-lot-real-estate-andre-drummond-head

Lol this guy talking about Drummond not being able to guard him. Meanwhile they lost and surrendered 50 points to Blake fucking Griffin. 

Who cares about a meaningless October nba game. Embiid is awesome. That real estate in your head line is great. Going to use that on COA in the Cavs thread. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Wed, Oct 24, 2018 11:22 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

Who cares about a meaningless October nba game. Embiid is awesome. That real estate in your head line is great. Going to use that on COA in the Cavs thread. 

lol'd

Might have to dust off the pwn awards for that one.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Oct 25, 2018 6:28 PM

Houston trying to acquire Butler for a handful of first round picks. 

friendfromlowry

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 11:57 AM

Toss-up: you’re more surprised the Pistons are 4-0 or the Thunder are 0-4?

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Fri, Oct 26, 2018 12:02 PM

Toss-up: you’re more surprised the Pistons are 4-0 or the Thunder are 0-4?

Definitely the Pistons. I'd bet decent money that (barring injuries) Thunder finish with a better record than Detroit.

friendfromlowry

Mon, Oct 29, 2018 9:45 PM

Klay Thompson 14/24 on three pointers. Wtf.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Tue, Oct 30, 2018 6:19 AM

Klay Thompson 14/24 on three pointers. Wtf.

52 total in 27 min. He had 22 in the first quarter. 

Dubs scored 92 first half points. Second only to the Suns in 1990 when they scored 107. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Tue, Oct 30, 2018 7:48 AM
posted by wildcats20

52 total in 27 min. He had 22 in the first quarter. 

Dubs scored 92 first half points. Second only to the Suns in 1990 when they scored 107. 

I heard this morning that Curry has five game with 50+ points with at least 10 made 3's, and Thompson now has two...the rest of the NBA has two combined...that's crazy.

SportsAndLady

Tue, Oct 30, 2018 8:14 AM

It sucks when the Warriors players do something incredible...because they're so good, but so incredibly douchy. So it makes it less impressive 

friendfromlowry

Tue, Oct 30, 2018 2:40 PM

I think Klay is the lesser douche of them all but that isn't saying much. If he moved on (to anyone but the Lakers) I'd be a fan of his. 

The team is just ridiculous. It's like they just sits around in the locker room prior saying "tonight lets run the offense through our third best player and see what happens." and he drops 50+ points and breaks the three point record. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Oct 30, 2018 3:23 PM

I think Klay is the lesser douche of them all but that isn't saying much. If he moved on (to anyone but the Lakers) I'd be a fan of his. 

The team is just ridiculous. It's like they just sits around in the locker room prior saying "tonight lets run the offense through our third best player and see what happens." and he drops 50+ points and breaks the three point record. 

I'll never forget Klay's douche comments here: https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/06/klay-thompson-lebron-james-feelings-hurt-trash-talk-green-nba-finals

He's a front runner who can GFH

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Oct 30, 2018 4:01 PM

Klay is a huge douche. He just hiss it better than everyone. He whines almost as much as Draymond. I hate them all equally. It’s uncanny how shitty they are all.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Oct 30, 2018 5:59 PM

Order of GSW Star douchery for me

1st Draymond/Curry

3rd Durant

4th Klay

All top 10 in NBA

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Oct 30, 2018 6:33 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

I still think klays “baby” comment was what lost GSW that championship. Lebron did NOT like that. 

Create the statue in Cleveland then.