NBA '18/'19 Season

Home Forums Sports

SportsAndLady

Wed, Dec 12, 2018 10:39 PM

Good lord, kyrie...

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Dec 13, 2018 11:05 PM

Harden goes 50-11-10 but refs give him 19 fucking free throws for his bullshit flopping and flailing. Also 6 turnover

His game is despicable

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, Dec 13, 2018 11:32 PM
posted by Ironman92

Harden goes 50-11-10 but refs give him 19 fucking free throws for his bullshit flopping and flailing. Also 6 turnover

His game is despicable

Agreed, fucking bum. Disgrace that he won MVP.

friendfromlowry

Fri, Dec 14, 2018 6:13 AM

Who cares, he handed Lebron a loss.

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Dec 14, 2018 8:12 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

Who cares, he handed Lebron a loss.

I do because I can’t stand Harden and do like the legit superstar

Automatik

Fri, Dec 14, 2018 3:14 PM
posted by Ironman92

His game is despicable

That game was painful to watch. Putting their hands behind their backs was a crybaby move, but they have the right to be pissed.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sat, Dec 15, 2018 9:02 PM

Bron and Lonzo with triple doubles tonight in blowing out Charlotte. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 17, 2018 10:07 PM

And the TWolves have 9 guys in double figures with 6 min left in the 4th

SportsAndLady

Mon, Dec 17, 2018 10:33 PM

Robin Lopez lost his mind tonight 

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Dec 19, 2018 11:09 PM

Pacers get screwed at the buzzer ...got his arm slapped on way up for possible tying 3 and refs didn’t blow whistle...but honestly I loved it because he acted like he got shot...his wrist gets slapped on the way up and his legs do a cheerleader kick, arms flail everywhere and he fell down. Had my 2 year old nephew got hit in the wrist the same way...he would’ve just looked at his wrist.

friendfromlowry

Tue, Dec 25, 2018 3:26 PM

This Rockets - Thunder game is exhausting. Harden and Westbrook think they’re fouled on every play while they or their teammates never commit fouls themselves.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Dec 25, 2018 9:51 PM

Anyone else still hate the Warriors? Lakers up 20 then LeBron dislocates his dick and Warriors run off about 30 without him out there

friendfromlowry

Tue, Dec 25, 2018 10:43 PM
posted by Ironman92

Anyone else still hate the Warriors? Lakers up 20 then LeBron dislocates his dick and Warriors run off about 30 without him out there

End up losing by 26 - at home - to a Lakers team that lost Lebron halfway through the third. 

Part of me wants to say that maybe the Warriors aren't going to the finals this year but I'm not falling for that trick. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Wed, Dec 26, 2018 1:01 AM

End up losing by 26 - at home - to a Lakers team that lost Lebron halfway through the third. 

Part of me wants to say that maybe the Warriors aren't going to the finals this year but I'm not falling for that trick. 

Yeah I agree. They'l get it together in the post season. Still enjoy seeing them lose by 20+ in decemeber tho.

friendfromlowry

Sat, Dec 29, 2018 1:39 PM

Every year I entertain the idea of catching a Pacers game but this may be the year I finally do it when the Bucks come to town. Giannis entering that territory for me of favorite athletes to ever watch. 

superman

Sat, Dec 29, 2018 4:03 PM

Every year I entertain the idea of catching a Pacers game but this may be the year I finally do it when the Bucks come to town. Giannis entering that territory for me of favorite athletes to ever watch. 

Cheap tickets, easy drive from the Nati, great arena, I recommend it.  We just gave my son tickets to the Nuggets game for Christmas.  

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Dec 30, 2018 10:30 PM

Westbrook was awful but also wasn’t far from a quadruple double

9/9/8/6 lol

shot 4/22

friendfromlowry

Mon, Dec 31, 2018 9:29 PM

if you hate Harden and his free throws then don’t look at tonight’s box score 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 31, 2018 9:38 PM

if you hate Harden and his free throws then don’t look at tonight’s box score 

you effer

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Dec 31, 2018 9:45 PM

I just don’t understand how people watch that.

Hay guise let’s go spend $200 a ticket and watch a great actor flail

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Jan 2, 2019 9:53 AM

Nurkik went 23/24/7/5/5

Not bad lol

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Jan 3, 2019 7:10 PM

Saw where J.J. Redick surpassed 10,000 career points. Checked his basketball reference page and 9 different times in his career he has increased his ppg from the prior year. Adam Morrison has been out of the league for 9 years and Redick is at 18.3 ppg this year 

Wondering if somewhere reclegend and ahdonis are still dooking it out?

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, Jan 3, 2019 7:20 PM

lol

Adam Morrison was trash.

friendfromlowry

Fri, Jan 4, 2019 1:22 AM

Kevin Durant literally took three steps out of bounds, saves the ball and refs are like “woo warriors we love you go warriors”

friendfromlowry

Fri, Jan 4, 2019 1:59 AM

The west is turned on it's head right now. San Antonio, Houston, and Utah near the bottom of the standings. New Orleans is .500. Clippers, Grizzlies and Dallas/Sacramento (tied for 8th) all playoff teams if it started today. 

The Houston thing isn't totally shocking because they lost a couple of key bench guys and relied on trash like Carmelo instead. I'm wondering if they'll turn it around this season? 

Houston did in fact turn it around.