NBA '18/'19 Season

Home Forums Sports

superman

Thu, May 9, 2019 9:48 PM

This Philly-Toronto game is the biggest mismatch in uniform history.  Philly's home unis might be the best in sports.  Toronto's look like they stole them off of FBS North in NCAA 12

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, May 9, 2019 9:51 PM
posted by superman

This Philly-Toronto game is the biggest mismatch in uniform history.  Philly's home unis might be the best in sports.  Toronto's look like they stole them off of FBS North in NCAA 12

lol agreed, straight trash.

friendfromlowry

Fri, May 10, 2019 9:59 PM

Houston is going to lose this game, aren’t they?

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, May 10, 2019 10:35 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Very much so

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, May 10, 2019 10:45 PM

AI usually waits until the finals to play at his former All-Star level

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, May 10, 2019 11:11 PM

I wouldn’t guess that James Harden’s free throw % would be what dooms the Rockets

friendfromlowry

Fri, May 10, 2019 11:19 PM

I have a really, really bad feeling. Like week 17 Bengals need to win at Pittsburgh to make the playoffs bad feeling.

friendfromlowry

Fri, May 10, 2019 11:32 PM

Mike D'Antoni should absolutely be fired as soon as possible. Garbage outcomes in consecutive years. 

Also, I know the MVP is a regular season award, but no way on earth Harden is in the discussion to win it over Giannis. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Sat, May 11, 2019 7:26 AM

Mike D'Antoni should absolutely be fired as soon as possible. Garbage outcomes in consecutive years. 

Also, I know the MVP is a regular season award, but no way on earth Harden is in the discussion to win it over Giannis. 

these...and fwiw, Curry is still an asshole

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sat, May 11, 2019 9:17 AM
posted by vball10set

these...and fwiw, Curry is still an asshole

Amen

friendfromlowry

Sat, May 11, 2019 1:10 PM

hating Steph Curry is like hating Tom Brady which we discussed in the Mt Rushmore athlete thread. If you hate him you’re just going to be miserable all the time. I don’t like him or root for him but he doesn’t really fail that often to give you the satisfaction of hating him. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, May 11, 2019 3:30 PM

If I’m coaching I’m letting Klay go for 45 and gonna give Steph hell all game

Laley23

GOAT

Sat, May 11, 2019 7:17 PM

hating Steph Curry is like hating Tom Brady which we discussed in the Mt Rushmore athlete thread. If you hate him you’re just going to be miserable all the time. I don’t like him or root for him but he doesn’t really fail that often to give you the satisfaction of hating him. 

No, people hate Tom Brady because he wins. People hate Curry because he is a douche/dick that the media protects (and for some reason props up as an underdog story)...then he can’t handle when anyone throws the same shade/celebrations/etc back at him or the GSW. He (they) act like it’s a crime against humanity to celebrate vs them, meanwhile they shimmy after a first Q 3.

friendfromlowry

Sat, May 11, 2019 8:35 PM

I agree on the media thing. Curry arguably played one good half in a six game series and SVP can't get his dick deep enough in his mouth during Sportscenter. And I think Brady and the Patriots have their douchebag moments that lead people to dislike them besides the winning. But personally I'm at a point where if I'm going to be annoyed by anyone, it's the Rockets for completely choking in the moment. I don't like Curry and I sure as shit hate everyone else on that team a lot more than him, but at some point you just have to say hats off to you guys. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, May 11, 2019 9:01 PM

I don’t like Curry or Harden in any way.

Golden State bandwagon people around here are insufferable. One I know is a 15 year NAIA basketball coach and other is a high school varsity coach. I get the 3rd-6th graders liking the best team. Not grown men nearing middle age.

vball10set

paying it forward

Sun, May 12, 2019 7:57 AM
posted by Laley23

No, people hate Tom Brady because he wins. People hate Curry because he is a douche/dick that the media protects (and for some reason props up as an underdog story)...then he can’t handle when anyone throws the same shade/celebrations/etc back at him or the GSW. He (they) act like it’s a crime against humanity to celebrate vs them, meanwhile they shimmy after a first Q 3.

thank you

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, May 12, 2019 9:19 PM

The fuck? 76ers lol

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, May 12, 2019 9:23 PM

Game 7, all tied, 2:15 remaining

Sixers 3 straight possessions of not getting ball off before shot clock or heaving a colossal air ball

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, May 12, 2019 9:34 PM

How in the fuck?

Kawhi living good

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, May 12, 2019 9:37 PM

That was a crazy bounce for a game winner. Holy shit.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, May 12, 2019 9:40 PM
posted by Laley23

That was a crazy bounce for a game winner. Holy shit.

Felt like something that would happen to Cleveland fans

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Sun, May 12, 2019 10:13 PM

That was nuts. Two great game 7s.

superman

Mon, May 13, 2019 8:53 AM

I've been to three county fairs and a goat ropin and I've never seen anything like that Kawhi shot.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, May 13, 2019 9:20 AM

Beilein leaving Michigan to coach the Cavs. Heck of a get for DG, but surprising that he would leave Michigan. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, May 13, 2019 9:22 AM
posted by wildcats20

Beilein leaving Michigan to coach the Cavs. Heck of a get for DG, but surprising that he would leave Michigan. 

This came out of nowhere too.  I don't recall reading any rumors about Beilein.