NBA '18/'19 Season

Home Forums Sports

SportsAndLady

Tue, Feb 26, 2019 9:55 AM
posted by Ironman92

At first I blamed Cousins....until watching video. How is that a technical?

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1100264709809455104

Heard it’s technically against the rules so the refs made the right call, even though we all know it shouldn’t be a T and the league should rescind it soon. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Feb 26, 2019 12:14 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Heard it’s technically against the rules so the refs made the right call, even though we all know it shouldn’t be a T and the league should rescind it soon. 

Well, 3 steps is a travel by the rules too

friendfromlowry

Tue, Feb 26, 2019 2:47 PM
posted by Fab4Runner

If you listen to the entire question and answer, what he said was fine. 

Very little of what he says and does these days is fine. 

BR1986FB

Tue, Feb 26, 2019 2:55 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Very little of what he says and does these days is fine. 

TBH, I think he thought he was going to the Lakers and wouldn't miss a beat. Said it before and I'll say it again, he'll never win another ring. If he wanted to play for (not necessarily win) championships he should've stayed with the Cavs or went to Philly. I appreciate that he and Kyrie brought Cavs fans a ring but I'm chuckling at all of this Lakers BS.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Tue, Feb 26, 2019 3:19 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

It has been rescinded. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Feb 26, 2019 6:46 PM
posted by BR1986FB

TBH, I think he thought he was going to the Lakers and wouldn't miss a beat. Said it before and I'll say it again, he'll never win another ring. If he wanted to play for (not necessarily win) championships he should've stayed with the Cavs or went to Philly. I appreciate that he and Kyrie brought Cavs fans a ring but I'm chuckling at all of this Lakers BS.

I said this during the summer prior to his final season with the Cavs.  If he still wants to win titles, then the Lakers made 0 sense. We will see if they can find a way go get some big names this off season.  I have a lot of doubts. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, Feb 26, 2019 10:03 PM

When he made the statement that his Cleveland title makes him the "GOAT," then it tells me that he's resigned to the fact that he may not (will not) win any more.  I'm assuming it was titles (Philly?) vs. Hollywood, and in the end, Hollywood won out (captain obvious).  I have to assume that having the absolute best for his kids in terms of education, scholastic ball, elite AAU programs was also very high on his list.  I can't begin to compare each area, but I'm sure he and his camp did their due diligence. 

friendfromlowry

Wed, Feb 27, 2019 3:25 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Anything is possible next year. As it's been said, they weren't expected to win a title this year. The landscape could change entirely next year.

SportsAndLady

Wed, Feb 27, 2019 11:17 PM

D Wade. Aweso

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, Feb 28, 2019 12:18 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

D Wade. Aweso

Crazy three too.

Miami flu game no doubt.

friendfromlowry

Sat, Mar 2, 2019 11:42 PM

Lakers lose to worst team in the NBA

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, Mar 3, 2019 12:22 AM

Might be time to walk back that “Lakers will be fine” rant lol. They are so much worse than the start of the season, and trending in the wrong direction,

Maybe this offseason...haha

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Mar 3, 2019 10:59 AM

Lakers are +250 to make the playoffs I believe.  That's a tempting bet.  They are currently 4.5 out with 19 games to go. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Mar 3, 2019 11:01 AM
posted by like_that

Lakers are +250 to make the playoffs I believe.  That's a tempting bet.  They are currently 4.5 out with 19 games to go. 

Where's the easiest place online to make a sports bet?

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Mar 3, 2019 11:09 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Where's the easiest place online to make a sports bet?

Drive to NJ and use draftkings or fanduel. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Mar 3, 2019 11:17 AM
posted by like_that

Drive to NJ and use draftkings or fanduel. 

Damn, that sucks. 

SportsAndLady

Sun, Mar 3, 2019 11:37 AM

MyBookie and Bovada are pretty easy to setup and make bets. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 5:49 PM

Trae Young got ejected for staring?

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 6:03 PM
posted by Ironman92

Trae Young got ejected for staring?

Apparently, after an altercation earlier in the game. But it’s atill real weak.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Mon, Mar 4, 2019 7:07 PM
posted by Laley23

Apparently, after an altercation earlier in the game. But it’s atill real weak.

Somehow Dunn survived smacking him in the back of the head. But Trae gets ejected. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Mar 5, 2019 7:58 AM

They both got T'd up for that altercation and then Trae got his 2nd T for staring at him.  The first T was justified, the 2nd was weak as fuck. Almost as weak as Crawford ejecting Duncan on the bench for laughing.

SportsAndLady

Tue, Mar 5, 2019 9:20 AM

.1% chance for lakers to make playoffs 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, Mar 5, 2019 10:06 AM

Lakers are a hot mess right now.  I don't feel incredibly sorry for Lebron.  I like to see him at the top, and love to see him compete at the highest level, but this is his own mess.  Bothers me zero to see him wallow in  it.