NBA '18/'19 Season

Home Forums Sports

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 3:38 PM

So Boston can’t even trade for AD until after the season is over. I wonder if that will factor into anything. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 4:07 PM
posted by wildcats20

So Boston can’t even trade for AD until after the season is over. I wonder if that will factor into anything. 

Why is that? Contracts I assume?

SportsAndLady

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 4:17 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Why is that? Contracts I assume?

Can’t sign two players under the Rose Rule

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 5:05 PM

July 1, Kyrie will opt out. That’s when they could trade for AD. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 7:52 PM

Paul George has 24 with 7:20 left in the 2nd

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 8:35 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

I'm not a big Ingram fan, I'd easily give him up over Kuzma.

So would anyone. But New Orleans could probably get both. If they only take Kuzma, that’s a win. They aren’t gonna be able to make a deal that doesn’t include him.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 9:09 PM
posted by Laley23

So would anyone. But New Orleans could probably get both. If they only take Kuzma, that’s a win. They aren’t gonna be able to make a deal that doesn’t include him.

Eh who knows.

• Cavs traded Kyrie for Jordan Clarkson and Collin fucking Sexton.
  • Pacers traded PG for Victor Olidipo and some scraps.
  • SAS traded Kawhi for DeMar DeRosan
  • Kings traded Cousins for 38 yr Buddy Heild.

Stars don't get shit on the trade market.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 11:45 PM

lol what a POS, hope this means the refs are finally starting to get wise to his BS.

Harden being a fuckboi

15 sec left in the game and he runs out of bounds expecting a call.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 10:11 AM

I don't understand how anyone can like him.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 8:36 PM

So the Pels had a new team intro video thing tonight. Not a single image of AD. I understand making one for the future, but why air it now?

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 9:00 PM
posted by wildcats20

So the Pels had a new team intro video thing tonight. Not a single image of AD. I understand making one for the future, but why air it now?

Was it in comic sans?

Laley23

GOAT

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 9:31 PM

That’s really petty...and not sure how you can keep him beyond 2/7 now. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 11:07 PM

McCollum goes for 20 points on 9/9 shooting in the first quarter 

Ironman92

Administrator

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 11:28 PM

Lillard with 22 and McCollum with 21 and 4:20 left in the 2nd. Portland has 70 lol

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 11:13 AM
posted by Ironman92

McCollum goes for 20 points on 9/9 shooting in the first quarter 

One of the most underrated, maybe overlooked, players in the League. He’s really good. 

SportsAndLady

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 3:55 PM

Not sure if it’s 100% official, but Porzingis looks to be headed to the Mavs. Luka and Porzingis is real nice. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 3:58 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Not sure if it’s 100% official, but Porzingis looks to be headed to the Mavs. Luka and Porzingis is real nice. 

Looks pretty official.

Also, it’s been reported that the Lakers have offered pretty much everyone but LeBron for AD. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 4:00 PM

Sources: Full players involved in Knicks/Mavericks deal:

Kristaps Porzingis, Tim Hardaway Jr., Courtney Lee, Trey Burke to Dallas.

Dennis Smith Jr., Wes Matthews, DeAndre Jordan and likely first-round draft pick compensation to New York.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 4:00 PM

Knicks need to be relegated to the Euro League. 

friendfromlowry

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 4:12 PM

what on earth?

SportsAndLady

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 4:24 PM

It’s makes sense for the Knicks if they feel they can sign two max players in FA this summer. Because they’ll have the cap space. 

But they’re such a dysfunctional franchise, I don’t know who would sign there in confidence. 

friendfromlowry

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 4:37 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

It’s makes sense for the Knicks if they feel they can sign two max players in FA this summer. Because they’ll have the cap space. 

But they’re such a dysfunctional franchise, I don’t know who would sign there in confidence. 

Disagree. You already had a max player and you trade him away in hopes for signing another two later this year? Wouldn't they have had the money for a max player this summer in addition to Porzingis and potentially winning the draft lottery. I would have told him to chill out. He hasn't played in a fucking year, of course they're going to be awful. What did he think was going to happen? 

SportsAndLady

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 5:06 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Disagree. You already had a max player and you trade him away in hopes for signing another two later this year? Wouldn't they have had the money for a max player this summer in addition to Porzingis and potentially winning the draft lottery. I would have told him to chill out. He hasn't played in a fucking year, of course they're going to be awful. What did he think was going to happen? 

Problem with what you’re saying is ONE free agent isn’t going to come to NY. TWO would though. Durant won’t go to NY just to play with Porzingis and their top draft pick. He would however go to NY if Kyrie was going too along with a top 3 draft pick. 

They must feel two big FAs/top 3 pick/Smith is their target. 

SportsAndLady

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 5:08 PM

Not to mention, Porzingis may be hurt worse than they thought. Or they didn’t want to risk that he wasn’t the same player he was before the injury. Who knows

friendfromlowry

Thu, Jan 31, 2019 5:29 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Problem with what you’re saying is ONE free agent isn’t going to come to NY. TWO would though. Durant won’t go to NY just to play with Porzingis and their top draft pick. He would however go to NY if Kyrie was going too along with a top 3 draft pick. 

They must feel two big FAs/top 3 pick/Smith is their target. 

I get your point. Maybe they're banking on Durant wanting to come there and bring Kyrie with him vs playing with Porzingis. I think Kyrie is a hell of a player but god damn he can be a head case. 

I wonder what Zion is thinking. Potentially being drafted to New York to play with a couple other superstars.