Sat, May 5, 2018 11:20 PM

LEBRON JAMES!!!!!

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, May 5, 2018 11:23 PM

Safe to say all Cleveland fans miss Isaiah Thomas

BRF

Sat, May 5, 2018 11:24 PM

Raptors act like they won on the tie shot. Ummmm.....8 seconds left and LeBron. You lose. 

That was a pretty sweet ending. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Sun, May 6, 2018 1:51 AM

Just unreal.

SportsAndLady

Sun, May 6, 2018 9:50 AM

Awesome shot and lebron is the GOAT, but sheesh how many more 15+ point leads are we going to blow? We were up 17 and Toronto had NOTHING going for them. The game was over. Yet somehow we let them back in. Eventually that’s going to come back and haunt us. Lebron can’t bail them out every game. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, May 6, 2018 10:15 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

Awesome shot and lebron is the GOAT, but sheesh how many more 15+ point leads are we going to blow? We were up 17 and Toronto had NOTHING going for them. The game was over. Yet somehow we let them back in. Eventually that’s going to come back and haunt us. Lebron can’t bail them out every game. 

You just knew it was going to happen...somehow, even without DeRozan. Several of his teammates were helpful and did what they do but whatever the reason it’s leading to some incredible GW shots by the King.

The part that sucks is Philly can’t win a game  so this series ending in 4 or 5 isn’t going to give him any rest

SportsAndLady

Sun, May 6, 2018 10:48 AM
posted by Ironman92

You just knew it was going to happen...somehow, even without DeRozan. Several of his teammates were helpful and did what they do but whatever the reason it’s leading to some incredible GW shots by the King.

The part that sucks is Philly can’t win a game  so this series ending in 4 or 5 isn’t going to give him any rest

I think Philly could win games 4 and 5 and extend it. But even if both Boston and Cleveland sweep, won't they sitll get a rest? I thought the games were already planned on the schedules?

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, May 6, 2018 11:19 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

I think Philly could win games 4 and 5 and extend it. But even if both Boston and Cleveland sweep, won't they sitll get a rest? I thought the games were already planned on the schedules?

Conference finals are slated to start May 15. I think I saw that they could be moved up to the 13th or 14th. Finals will start May 31. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, May 6, 2018 11:21 AM

I would assume if both series end in a sweep, it will start on the 13th. So still almost a full week off. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, May 6, 2018 11:25 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

I was being pretty anti social at the party I was at yesterday and then scared the shit out of everyone when Lebron hit the dagger. I agree it shouldn’t have cane down to that. It already has screwed the cavs before, but man that rush was worth it lol.  They have been turning playoff blowouts into close games many times since Lebron has been back. It never makes sense to me why they let off the gas.  2-3 more minutes of focused b-ball and the game is a comfortable win. I’ll give Toronto some credit though, they couldn’t miss that 4th quarter and took advantage of the cavs dicking around .

posted by Ironman92

I’m lretty surprised Philly is down 0-3.  I think some on here were overrating them considering how young they are, but I figured they would have 1 win against Boston without their best players.

posted by SportsAndLady

I believe is planned on schedule. If cavs and Boston sweep, they aren’t going to start the ECF when the west still has some games to play. Rest is more helpful for an older team like the cavs than it is for a young team like the Celtics.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, May 6, 2018 11:51 AM
posted by wildcats20

I would assume if both series end in a sweep, it will start on the 13th. So still almost a full week off. 

Sounds beneficial...hopefully

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, May 6, 2018 12:07 PM
posted by like_that

I was being pretty anti social at the party I was at yesterday and then scared the shit out of everyone when Lebron hit the dagger. I agree it shouldn’t have cane down to that. It already has screwed the cavs before, but man that rush was worth it lol.  They have been turning playoff blowouts into close games many times since Lebron has been back. It never makes sense to me why they let off the gas.  2-3 more minutes of focused b-ball and the game is a comfortable win. I’ll give Toronto some credit though, they couldn’t miss that 4th quarter and took advantage of the cavs dicking around .

posted by Ironman92

I’m lretty surprised Philly is down 0-3.  I think some on here were overrating them considering how young they are, but I figured they would have 1 win against Boston without their best players.

posted by SportsAndLady

I believe is planned on schedule. If cavs and Boston sweep, they aren’t going to start the ECF when the west still has some games to play. Rest is more helpful for an older team like the cavs than it is for a young team like the Celtics.

Surprised Simmons had a historically bad game and couldn’t believe how bad Embiid was in OT

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, May 6, 2018 12:10 PM

LeBron is just unreal. 

ppaw1999

Sun, May 6, 2018 12:27 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Yep Lue is still drawing up some great plays when they are needed!

BRF

Sun, May 6, 2018 12:51 PM

^^^^^^ Ha Ha! That's actually pretty much how it went!

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, May 6, 2018 1:10 PM

SC’s top 10 was LeBron’s GW from 10 different camera angles. Pretty cool

Laley23

GOAT

Sun, May 6, 2018 3:06 PM

Gotta give Lue credit on the last play. Sure LeBron made his move, and he play was get LeBron the ball. But, not advancing the ball there was a very, very smart decision. Not sure many, if any, coaches would do that.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, May 6, 2018 3:34 PM
posted by Laley23

Gotta give Lue credit on the last play. Sure LeBron made his move, and he play was get LeBron the ball. But, not advancing the ball there was a very, very smart decision. Not sure many, if any, coaches would do that.

I didn’t think they had any timeouts

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, May 6, 2018 3:41 PM

BRF

Sun, May 6, 2018 4:47 PM
posted by Laley23

I agree. That's what was being talked about last night about how Hubie questioned it. 

IMO, to take the full court in bounds to LeBron over the half court was very very smart. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, May 6, 2018 5:23 PM

The Cavs didn’t have any timeouts. They couldn’t advance the ball. 

friendfromlowry

Sun, May 6, 2018 5:38 PM

Idk the rules on advancing the ball as it pertains to timeouts but if you look at the play by play after Anunoby makes the tying three pointer with eight seconds left it says Cavs call full timeout. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, May 6, 2018 5:40 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Idk the rules on advancing the ball as it pertains to timeouts but if you look at the play by play after Anunoby makes the tying three pointer with eight seconds left it says Cavs call full timeout. 

Oh good catch. I didn’t see it live, so I was only going on what the ESPN score-bug said. Which obviously was after the 3. 

BRF

Sun, May 6, 2018 5:42 PM

With the time it took, it had to be a timeout. I'm gonna see about this.