Cleveland Cavalier 2017-2018 Season

Home Forums Sports

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Wed, May 2, 2018 10:41 AM

Bring in Perk and lets see how well JV plays on the offensive end.

SportsAndLady

Thu, May 3, 2018 9:53 AM

This 5pm CST start time fucking sucks. Won’t be able to watch til about halfway through the 4th quarter. Stupid. 

kizer permanente

Thu, May 3, 2018 11:06 AM
posted by Verbal Kint

To prevent Thompson on the line was my thinking?

Who cares... You put TT on the line with .3 seconds left vs having to inbound a ball. It's still a no brainer.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, May 3, 2018 11:13 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

This 5pm CST start time fucking sucks. Won’t be able to watch til about halfway through the 4th quarter. Stupid. 

I really don't understand that. Last night should have been the Celtics game.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, May 3, 2018 11:16 AM
posted by Commander of Awesome

I really don't understand that. Last night should have been the Celtics game.

Bruins had a home game. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, May 3, 2018 11:20 AM
posted by wildcats20

Bruins had a home game. 

Don't care. NBA $$$ > NHL $$$

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Thu, May 3, 2018 12:54 PM

WTF, 6:00!!??  Now I'm definitely hoping my daughter's track meet gets rained out. 

sportswizuhrd

Thu, May 3, 2018 1:37 PM

Don't care. NBA $$$ > NHL $$$

Schedule for NHL 2nd Round came out on Thursday. Celtics didnt advance to 2nd round until Saturday. NHL plays every other day so moving a home game for the Bruins because of the Celtics changes the whole Boston/TB schedule.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, May 3, 2018 2:38 PM
posted by sportswizuhrd

Schedule for NHL 2nd Round came out on Thursday. Celtics didnt advance to 2nd round until Saturday. NHL plays every other day so moving a home game for the Bruins because of the Celtics changes the whole Boston/TB schedule.

Again, I don't give a rip. NHL is half as valuable as NBA.

sportswizuhrd

Thu, May 3, 2018 5:23 PM

Again, I don't give a rip. NHL is half as valuable as NBA.

No question about that But I dont think its up to the TD Garden Arena management which team plays on which day. I would bet that its first comes first serve when it comes to NBA/NHL teams that share arenas during the playoffs. 

It is shitty that this series is the only series that doesnt have two consecutive days off during the series.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, May 3, 2018 6:40 PM

Impressed Cavs are keeping it close. I fully expect the Raps to win this one though. BOOK IT

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, May 3, 2018 6:52 PM

Green playing well, at least offensively. 

superman

Thu, May 3, 2018 7:43 PM

So this is what it looks like when a team comes out of the locker room ready to play in the 3rd? 

friendfromlowry

Thu, May 3, 2018 7:52 PM
posted by superman

So this is what it looks like when a team comes out of the locker room ready to play in the 3rd? 

I was going to say this is what it looks like when Love plays like he’s capable of but yours works too.

SportsAndLady

Thu, May 3, 2018 8:19 PM

Lol holy shit Lebron

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Thu, May 3, 2018 8:22 PM

friendfromlowry

Thu, May 3, 2018 8:28 PM

Impressed Cavs are keeping it close. I fully expect the Raps to win this one though. BOOK IT

Oh.

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, May 3, 2018 8:30 PM

I see no griping about Love. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Thu, May 3, 2018 8:36 PM

Yeah, anyone who says LBJ isn’t the best player on the planet can gft...he’s sick.

SportsAndLady

Thu, May 3, 2018 8:42 PM
posted by Ironman92

I see no griping about Love. 

Haha, seriously?! Obviously, he had a great game tonight. But this is literally his FIRST DECENT game of the playoffs...were you waiting 9 games to finally say that? Lol

BR1986FB

Thu, May 3, 2018 8:42 PM

You would've never heard me say this prior to Tuesday's nights opening game but I don't think this series is going back to Toronto.

BRF

Thu, May 3, 2018 8:51 PM

It's a much better feeling now.

BR1986FB

Thu, May 3, 2018 8:53 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Haha, seriously?! Obviously, he had a great game tonight. But this is literally his FIRST DECENT game of the playoffs...were you waiting 9 games to finally say that? Lol

Hey, I'll take it. If this gets his confidence going it's a win-win. Still think they need to move him in the offseason.

cat_lover

Thu, May 3, 2018 8:54 PM

Cavs did a great job of rebounding. There were a lot of one and done's from Toronto.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Thu, May 3, 2018 9:41 PM
posted by BR1986FB

You would've never heard me say this prior to Tuesday's nights opening game but I don't think this series is going back to Toronto.

Just about everything went the Cavs way tonight.  Shit happens in this game.  Cavs dominated, but they could very easily be ice-cold and helpless in any game, with absolutely nothing they can do about it.  See Pacers game 6.

1 game at a time.