1st Team All-PWN

Mon, May 7, 2018 10:56 PM

So how good were the pacers?

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, May 7, 2018 11:07 PM
posted by like_that

So how good were the pacers?

I know right? DAMN what did they do to us?

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, May 7, 2018 11:08 PM

I tried to tell you all...

cat_lover

Mon, May 7, 2018 11:10 PM

It was nice to have  a stress free game.

GO CAVS!!

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, May 7, 2018 11:20 PM

So, who does everyone want? Boston or Philadelphia?

If it’s Philly, LeBron will have help again, and they can outscore them. But give me Boston. History on Cavs side and I’m not sure they can score enough over a 7 game series to beat LeBron.

That said, wouldn’t hate if it went 7.

SportsAndLady

Mon, May 7, 2018 11:25 PM

It’s going to be Boston. Only thing I don’t like about this series is Stevens is gonna coach circles around Lue. 

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, May 7, 2018 11:29 PM

I wish it hadn’t taken this long, and I think he would’ve really helped vs Indiana, but nice to see Cedi finally get some run over Hood.

sportswizuhrd

Tue, May 8, 2018 4:08 AM

Speaking of Hood...

From Jason Lloyd...

Rodney Hood refused to enter the game when summoned in the fourth quarter Monday, angering a number of teammates, according to multiple sources. It was the only blemish on an otherwise impressive series sweep for the Cavs.

https://twitter.com/JasonLloydNBA/status/993741575732768768

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, May 8, 2018 6:08 AM
posted by sportswizuhrd

Speaking of Hood...

From Jason Lloyd...

Rodney Hood refused to enter the game when summoned in the fourth quarter Monday, angering a number of teammates, according to multiple sources. It was the only blemish on an otherwise impressive series sweep for the Cavs.

https://twitter.com/JasonLloydNBA/status/993741575732768768

In a closeout game that has been played out perfectly. Who does that cry baby shit? Selfish 

BR1986FB

Tue, May 8, 2018 7:26 AM

Over the past three years, Lebron has dismantled the Raptors team in the series' he's faced them in. After last night, I think he's probably dismantled the whole franchise. I see them blowing this up and parting with guys like Lowry & Derozan....probably Casey too. And Hood can go screw himself. Friggin' selfish asshole.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, May 8, 2018 8:27 AM
posted by Laley23

So, who does everyone want? Boston or Philadelphia?

If it’s Philly, LeBron will have help again, and they can outscore them. But give me Boston. History on Cavs side and I’m not sure they can score enough over a 7 game series to beat LeBron.

That said, wouldn’t hate if it went 7.

I had to  neg you for the bolded part of your post.  FUCK THAT.

posted by BR1986FB

Over the past three years, Lebron has dismantled the Raptors team in the series' he's faced them in. After last night, I think he's probably dismantled the whole franchise. I see them blowing this up and parting with guys like Lowry & Derozan....probably Casey too. And Hood can go screw himself. Friggin' selfish asshole.

Had this discussion with several different friends.  You would think Toronto has to blow it up.   I thought they were going to last year, but this year was probably their "best" shot.   The future of the conference will be Philly and Boston.  Toronto's window has officially closed.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Tue, May 8, 2018 8:36 AM

Not sure how the Raptors will blow it up. Unless they trade Lowry and Derozan for nothing. They both have 2 years(Derozan has 2+P.O.) left on their deals. I’d be surprised if anyone would give up a decent amount for those 2 contracts. I think it will be tough, obviously not impossible, to really blow it up and start over. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Tue, May 8, 2018 8:38 AM

Definitely agree though that Boston and Philly are the future. If Philly can add another scorer, someone who isn’t scared to shoot (Looking at you Ben Simmons), they can be a title contender for years to come. 

Boston is already there and arguably would be the heavy favorite to get to the Finals with Kyrie and Hayward. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, May 8, 2018 8:54 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Derozan said "I guess they have our number."  He's still not over being benched game 3.  He gone.

vball10set

paying it forward

Tue, May 8, 2018 8:55 AM
posted by like_that

I think he meant that he hopes the Boston/Philly series goes 7--and why wouldn't any Cavs fan want that???

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, May 8, 2018 9:03 AM
posted by vball10set

I think he meant that he hopes the Boston/Philly series goes 7--and why wouldn't any Cavs fan want that???

Well, if that is the case I will apologize and rescind my neg.  Laley, please confirm.

BR1986FB

Tue, May 8, 2018 9:07 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Derozan said "I guess they have our number."  He's still not over being benched game 3.  He gone.

Lebron's been in their head for a while. After stealing game 1, they started to shrivel. Game 3's buzzer beater was the nail in the coffin.

BR1986FB

Tue, May 8, 2018 9:09 AM
posted by like_that

posted by BR1986FB

Had this discussion with several different friends.  You would think Toronto has to blow it up.   I thought they were going to last year, but this year was probably their "best" shot.   The future of the conference will be Philly and Boston.  Toronto's window has officially closed.

59 regular season wins, #1 seed, a supposedly gassed Lebron and they still get swept? Kind of reminds me of the Hawks the one year they were the top seed and the Cavs swept them. Great in the regular season but not built for the playoffs.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, May 8, 2018 9:47 AM
posted by like_that

posted by vball10set

posted by like_that

Well, if that is the case I will apologize and rescind my neg.  Laley, please confirm.

V-Ball is correct, I want Cavs to sweep whoever they face!! 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, May 8, 2018 10:28 AM
posted by Laley23
posted by vball10set

posted by like_that

V-Ball is correct, I want Cavs to sweep whoever they face!! 

lol, my bad.

QuakerOats

Tue, May 8, 2018 10:36 AM
posted by Ironman92

In a closeout game that has been played out perfectly. Who does that cry baby shit? Selfish 

Agreed.  You are going to the conference finals and you pull that trick ....... I think he is going to get used to the bench. 

ppaw1999

Tue, May 8, 2018 10:37 AM

I hope the Cavs get Philly. That would mean their series did go 7 games. Boston would be a tougher match up for Love and S & L is right. The Cavs would be out coached by Boston. Disappointed in the Cavs bench. I thought they would be deeper than last year with their new additions. Wish they would have kept Wade to come off the bench.