2019 NFL Regular Season Thread

Home Forums Sports

BRF

Mon, Sep 30, 2019 11:55 PM
posted by Ironman92

I don’t think Pittsburgh is a terrible team, not good but better than the 0-3 start. 

I enjoy reading that.........over and over. 

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 1, 2019 7:45 AM
posted by iclfan2

Wow... the Bengals are AWFUL. Them and Miami going for #1. Still not sure who the Steelers are but Rudolph looks decent. 

Redskins might be just as bad.

As far as Rudolph goes, looks like a taller version of Colt McCoy to me. Don't see him winning games for them but don't really see him losing them either. Game manager, dinks & dunks. Their defense is going to have to keep them in games because they have no weapons (including JuJu) that anyone really fears or has to game plan for. Conner has turned out to be a JAG and their running game has come down to Samuels taking snaps out of the Wildcat.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Oct 1, 2019 9:35 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Redskins might be just as bad.

Don't count the Jets out here.

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 1, 2019 9:46 AM
posted by justincredible

Don't count the Jets out here.

Yeah, but the Jets are trying. When Darnold returns they'll win some. The Bengals, Skins & Fins aren't even attempting to win.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Tue, Oct 1, 2019 11:31 AM

Good win, but hard to say what it means when Cincinnati just looks aggressively bad. I will admit that I was a bit surprised to see Tyler Eifert is still healthy through four weeks, but that's about the only positive that team has, since it's another year of Dalton struggling to even be mediocre.

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Oct 3, 2019 11:22 PM

Awful call on Clay Matthews greatly benefitting Seattle

mhs95_06

Thu, Oct 3, 2019 11:24 PM

Absolutely terrible roughing the passer call on Clay Mathews vs. Russell Wilson.

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Oct 3, 2019 11:28 PM

This is a great game.

mhs95_06

Thu, Oct 3, 2019 11:40 PM

2 drops by Ram receivers in one series, the 2nd resulting in a spectacular pick with 2+ minutes left, cost Goff and the Rams a game sealing drive.

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Oct 3, 2019 11:47 PM

Rams are resembling the Rams I expected. Seahawks defense is not very good.....might blow it at home

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Oct 3, 2019 11:50 PM

Wow, Seahawks pretty fortunate in the end

mhs95_06

Thu, Oct 3, 2019 11:53 PM
posted by mhs95_06

2 drops by Ram receivers in one series, the 2nd resulting in a spectacular pick with 2+ minutes left, cost Goff and the Rams a game sealing drive.

However, it does not cost them a game winning, very makeable, field goal attempt, which they missed.  Goff's supporting cast and the horrible roughing call on Mathews cost the Rams the game.  Goff played very well in the last 5 minutes.

friendfromlowry

Fri, Oct 4, 2019 8:07 PM

Redskins starting Colt McCoy this week over Haskins. Yikes.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Oct 4, 2019 8:52 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Redskins starting Colt McCoy this week over Haskins. Yikes.

That Gruden ain’t long for this world.

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Oct 4, 2019 10:04 PM

Redskins are playing New England. Belichick would wear him out. Haskins struggled last week.

Next week they have Miami....play him then and get some confidence.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 1:06 PM

What a terrible offensive plan to start the game for Pittsburgh after getting the ball first. Awful play calls and a wasted start.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 2:16 PM

2nd and 1 on their 6 and run sideways and lose 4 yards. Awful playcalling.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 2:33 PM

This is the worst Jets team I’ve seen since I’ve been a fan. Damn. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 2:42 PM

37 consecutive drives without a TD. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 3:05 PM

Mason Rudolph ain’t moving. Fuck

I mean he isn’t moving anything.

🙏

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 3:06 PM

Took a big shot to the chest

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 3:09 PM

He’s up, can’t walk right. He got knocked out completely. Bad concussion I assume.

Rookie Devlin Hodges in the game. From Samford

Cart broke down and had to be carried/helped all the way to the locker room smh

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 3:28 PM

How was Ravens player not ejected? They’re pretty dirty and still hold wr every play. Oh, and Lamar still can’t throw.

AFC north ain’t great right now. 

On the plus side, watching Red Zone for first time in awhile and it’s still pretty sweet.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 3:31 PM
posted by iclfan2

How was Ravens player not ejected? They’re pretty dirty and still hold wr every play. Oh, and Lamar still can’t throw.

AFC north ain’t great right now. 

On the plus side, watching Red Zone for first time in awhile and it’s still pretty sweet.

It was mostly chest and obviously got him a bit under the chin. I don’t think he should be ejected. Watching live didn’t look like a penalty (refs must agree because they are calling everything)