2019 NFL Regular Season Thread

Home Forums Sports

Classyposter58

Sun, Sep 22, 2019 9:59 PM

The Ravens are literally going to Antonio Brown that division

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 22, 2019 10:18 PM

Can you challenge a PI call to get it taken away?

friendfromlowry

Mon, Sep 23, 2019 12:34 AM

Time for my weekly talk to myself Bengals post. 

I've never been anti-Dalton. I'm not a huge fan, but I think on the list of things terribly wrong with this organization, I'd rank him behind Marvin Lewis (not the case anymore, obviously), Mike Brown, shitty offensive line, and weak/slow linebackers. But I reached the point today where he needs to fuck off already and it's time to find someone else. Too many times victory has been right there for the snatching and he cannot come through. FFS they had a chance today but he sailed a slant pass to Auden Tate (who is 6'5"!) and it was picked and game over. His nickname should literally be "eh" or "underwhelming." He's not going to go out and win games himself. He'll win games sure, assuming: A) AJ Green is playing, B) The offensive line is decent, C) It's a Sunday afternoon game, D) The other team isn't that good. They'll likely pick in the top 3-4 next April and for the love of God can it be a new QB. 

TL;DR: Obvious Dalton sucks post is obvious. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Sep 26, 2019 5:24 PM

AB and Weddle going at it on Twitter 

AB is so far gone

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Sep 26, 2019 8:35 PM

How is that not an ejection?!?

friendfromlowry

Thu, Sep 26, 2019 10:05 PM
posted by Ironman92

AB and Weddle going at it on Twitter 

AB is so far gone

Saw that, really random. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Sep 26, 2019 11:14 PM

Defenses sucking

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Sep 26, 2019 11:49 PM

Hope Maddox is ok...what a violent sport

Since my no defense comment the defenses got all stops.

Rodgers with the game ending red zone interception 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Fri, Sep 27, 2019 12:47 AM

Packers refused to even attempt to run the ball near the goal line. Just terrible play calling. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Fri, Sep 27, 2019 7:45 AM
posted by wildcats20

Browns refused to even attempt to run the ball near the goal line. Just terrible play calling. 

FIFY

friendfromlowry

Fri, Sep 27, 2019 12:15 PM

I thought there was DPI on that final interception. Surprised they didn’t at least take a look? Or can it only be reviewed when the coaches challenge, which they can’t do in the final two minutes of the half?

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Fri, Sep 27, 2019 12:26 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

I thought there was DPI on that final interception. Surprised they didn’t at least take a look? Or can it only be reviewed when the coaches challenge, which they can’t do in the final two minutes of the half?

I’m not positive, but I think it can only be challenged. I don’t think it’s an auto review like scoring or turnovers. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 5:56 PM

I’ve seen all 4 of the Bears games....bleh show other teams

friendfromlowry

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 10:12 PM

Burfict had another unnecessary roughness with his helmet today and I guess was ejected and waving to the crowd as he was leaving. Would anyone really care if the NFL was like "all right, enough, you're done here." I wish they would have done it years ago when he played on my favorite team FFS.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 11:09 PM

What a dumb shit play call. NO on the 31 with 3rd and 7 and Saints take a 14 yard sack

BR1986FB

Mon, Sep 30, 2019 7:40 AM

The Saints are legit and may be the best "team" in the NFC. Their defense is winning games for them while Bridgewater just manages things.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Sep 30, 2019 12:57 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Burfict had another unnecessary roughness with his helmet today and I guess was ejected and waving to the crowd as he was leaving. Would anyone really care if the NFL was like "all right, enough, you're done here." I wish they would have done it years ago when he played on my favorite team FFS.

Looks like they are doing that for 2019.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Sep 30, 2019 8:25 PM

One of these fan bases will feel a little better about their team after tonight.

Bith have looked like bottom 8 teams and not sure either will crawl out of that

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Sep 30, 2019 8:53 PM

NFL needs to get their shit together on that PI crap. Nothing about that was offensive PI and ref was out of position and review and don’t change....but changed it vs Seahawks.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Sep 30, 2019 8:59 PM
posted by Ironman92

NFL needs to get their shit together on that PI crap. Nothing about that was offensive PI and ref was out of position and review and don’t change....but changed it vs Seahawks.

Hate the Steelers. It was a bad call on the field, but holy shit it was awful after reviewing. No way was that OPI

bigdaddy2003

Mon, Sep 30, 2019 9:14 PM

How many of these PI challenges are they going to reverse? I haven't seen one yet. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Sep 30, 2019 9:28 PM

Lol Steelers TD had an illegal man waaaay downfield. Oh well. Bout to score again 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Sep 30, 2019 9:41 PM
posted by iclfan2

Lol Steelers TD had an illegal man waaaay downfield. Oh well. Bout to score again 

Lineman?

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Sep 30, 2019 10:16 PM

Wow... the Bengals are AWFUL. Them and Miami going for #1. Still not sure who the Steelers are but Rudolph looks decent. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Sep 30, 2019 11:21 PM

Bengals are in bad shape. Nixon pretty good, dline guys pretty good but aging...tough situation. Steelers looked pretty disciplined and dline is great on pass rush. Fast linebackers good in pass rush as well. DB’s are bad and Cincy should’ve went deep on them more. Good play calling for Pittsburgh, I was impressed. Rudolph managed the game well. I don’t think Pittsburgh is a terrible team, not good but better than the 0-3 start.