Sat, Sep 7, 2019 7:24 PM

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Sat, Sep 7, 2019 8:23 PM

Of course he ends up in NE. Of course.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Sep 7, 2019 9:09 PM

I feel the Pats have dealt too much with the devil, not sure they’ll implode but they ain’t winning it all. No chance.

BR1986FB

Sun, Sep 8, 2019 12:22 AM
posted by friendfromlowry

Good old NFL. Act like a crazy asshole for weeks (months? Years?) and end up signing a $15 million contract with the most successful franchise of the last 20 years. 

Getting the feeling AB is starting down the path of going from being the best WR in the league to the perennial "Terrell Owens 1 year 'prove it' deals." Either hes bat shit crazy or just crazy like a fox.

Classyposter58

Sun, Sep 8, 2019 12:52 PM

Does anyone else think the Bengals are underrated? If they can stay healthy they have just as good if not better skill position players than the Browns. That division is absolutely nasty

Classyposter58

Sun, Sep 8, 2019 2:10 PM

So fucking stupid to not play your QB at all in the preseason. Eagles look awful just as the Packers and Bears did. 

Also how about Lamar Jackson, good God the Ravens look unreal

gut

Sun, Sep 8, 2019 4:01 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Getting the feeling AB is starting down the path of going from being the best WR in the league to the perennial "Terrell Owens 1 year 'prove it' deals." Either hes bat shit crazy or just crazy like a fox.

I think TO was just an asshole.  AB appears to have real, serious mental problems - he could be out of the league after next year.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Sep 8, 2019 6:18 PM

Dak is sending a message to Jerry today. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 8, 2019 9:08 PM

Hopefully the Patriots are the best team

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 8, 2019 9:30 PM

Brady and Belichick at some point could show a sign of decline....

No clue how the focus and discipline can be for entire damn team

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 8, 2019 9:38 PM

The Patriots defense seems to know exactly the call on every single play

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 8, 2019 9:41 PM

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 8, 2019 9:41 PM

Hope AB sleeps with Gisele

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 8, 2019 10:55 PM

Well Patriots look primed for Super Bowl and Steelers couldn’t do anything at all....but the Mahomes/Polamalu Head and Shoulders commercial was awesome lol

bigdaddy2003

Mon, Sep 9, 2019 7:29 AM

Not a great day for the AFC North. 

BR1986FB

Mon, Sep 9, 2019 8:12 AM
posted by Ironman92

Well Patriots look primed for Super Bowl and Steelers couldn’t do anything at all....but the Mahomes/Polamalu Head and Shoulders commercial was awesome lol

He may be bat shit crazy as Hell but I think Pittsburgh is really going to miss AB in their lineup.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Sep 9, 2019 8:27 AM

One week into the season and I already don't give a shit anymore.

BR1986FB

Mon, Sep 9, 2019 8:32 AM
posted by justincredible

One week into the season and I already don't give a shit anymore.

Ha! At least the Jets kept it within 4 scores. Wasn't it their kicker that was the issue?

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Mon, Sep 9, 2019 9:02 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Ha! At least the Jets kept it within 4 scores. Wasn't it their kicker that was the issue?

Yeah, they completely failed to address their kicking situation. And apparently the defense crumbled when Mosely was hurt. And Darnold was scrambling all day because the OL couldn't stop any pressure.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Sep 9, 2019 11:58 AM

Pittsburgh vs. New England. Predictable is predictable. I mean, the full-on nature of that ass-kicking -- I didn't see the 30-point margin, but it just seems that any Pittsburgh win (or close loss) is an anomaly. They're a great-coached and disciplined team, while the Steelers just have this fish out of water vibe against them where the instant they have any setback, it's over.

If I had any capacity to get pissed at a New England game remaining in me anymore, I'd have punched a hole in my living room wall, though, when Tomlin did the pussy-ass "let's kick a field goal to get on the scoreboard!" move with the team down 20-0 and having their first legit good drive of the day to open the second half. I hate that shit. No, dude, one field goal isn't gonna pump this team up to kick Boston back to Britain...

Or maybe it'd just be pure rage at Ben repeatedly targeting that shitty Moncrief dude regardless of how many passes he dropped like he was a #1 guy who just needed to shake off a bit of rust.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Sep 9, 2019 8:17 PM

Talked my wife into drafting Watson and he’s great but he’s getting knocked everywhere. He not make it 10 games taking this many hits.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Sep 9, 2019 9:40 PM

Hyde playing out of his mind after sucking last year.

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Sep 9, 2019 9:48 PM

How long can Brees and Brady do this?

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Sep 9, 2019 10:08 PM

Brees to Ginn to seal it

Old man’s game lol