Sun, Oct 14, 2018 8:57 AM
posted by vball10set

....until they play ‘Bama

Tough schedule for sure

Tom

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 7:50 AM
posted by vball10set

....until they play ‘Bama

Then Bama becomes the best one-loss team?

TrollerCoaster

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 12:54 PM

I was desiring for UCLA and Nebraska to both lose all of their games and then face off in The Toilet Bowl; to be played in St. Louis or another similar shithole.

TrollerCoaster

Mon, Oct 15, 2018 12:56 PM
posted by iclfan2

Lol Rutgers QBs today went 2/17 for 8 yards and 5 picks. How is that possible? And vs Maryland no less. 

Rutgers shouldn't be in the B1G Ten but but but muh East Coast media market.

Mulva

Wed, Oct 17, 2018 1:53 PM
posted by iclfan2

Lol Rutgers QBs today went 2/17 for 8 yards and 5 picks. How is that possible? And vs Maryland no less. 

3 TD and 15 INT on the season. I’ve never seen anything like that.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Wed, Oct 17, 2018 2:12 PM
posted by iclfan2

And I recall hearing the starter was a highly-regarded recruit. And he's played like shit all year. I mean, Rutgers isn't a good team regardless, but you'd think a decent QB would at least have a semi-competent stat line occasionally even if his team isn't that good.

friendfromlowry

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 12:41 PM

UM - MSU game is under a lighting delay. I switch over to Wisconsin game and it’s snowing like a blizzard. Big Ten weather crazy.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 1:20 PM

Michigan guy was trying to mess up the Spartan at midfield before the game and then got injured on the first drive. 

friendfromlowry

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 1:58 PM
posted by iclfan2

Michigan guy was trying to mess up the Spartan at midfield before the game and then got injured on the first drive. 

This was all over my Twitter feed. Nothing more yawn-inducing than when "tensions boil over" during the pregame. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 6:03 PM

Hope no one on here thought Finley was a 1st round qb... nope

Mulva

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 9:34 PM

Alabama is so much better than everyone else. It’s like the NBA regular season with the warriors. I don’t even really care. Wait for the playoffs and hope someone gets lucky and knocks them off.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 10:49 PM
posted by Mulva

Alabama is so much better than everyone else. It’s like the NBA regular season with the warriors. I don’t even really care. Wait for the playoffs and hope someone gets lucky and knocks them off.

I'll wait until they play LSU to make this judgement.

TrollerCoaster

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 2:21 AM

It would be nice for somebody other than Alabama/SEC/ACC team from the South to win the Championship but it probably won't happen this season.

TrollerCoaster

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 2:42 AM
posted by TrollerCoaster

I'm pulling for more than four undefeated teams at the end of the season,  to include UCF.

I would like for UCF to be the only undefeated team. 

mhs95_06

Sat, Oct 27, 2018 7:47 PM

UK scores on an untimed play after time expired to beat Missouri and stay in the hunt for the SEC title.  The end of the road probably comes next week in Lexington vs. GA.

mhs95_06

Sat, Oct 27, 2018 7:49 PM

The UC kicker has to make a 43 yd FG three times before it counted to send them to OT vs. SMU.  Then they win the game in OT without the offense having to take the field on a pick 6.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Oct 27, 2018 10:54 PM

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Oct 28, 2018 10:48 AM

Texas defense looked abysmal.  QB sliced them apart.  Much needed stop on 3rd down or OSU seals the deal.  Why Texas didn't spy the QB is beyond me.  Texas tackling was terrible as well.  

While the Big 12 beats itself up, it just opens the door for OSU/B1G winner for playoff.  If two SEC teams make it again over B1G and Big 12, I may be done.

superman

Sun, Oct 28, 2018 2:33 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Texas defense looked abysmal.  QB sliced them apart.  Much needed stop on 3rd down or OSU seals the deal.  Why Texas didn't spy the QB is beyond me.  Texas tackling was terrible as well.  

While the Big 12 beats itself up, it just opens the door for OSU/B1G winner for playoff.  If two SEC teams make it again over B1G and Big 12, I may be done.

If either OSU or Michigan finishes 12-1 and doesn't make the playoffs, I can see the B1G forcing a change to the system.  

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Oct 28, 2018 3:21 PM

OSU back in the AP top 10 at 8. I’d expect a similar ranking come Tuesday night. 

SportsAndLady

Tue, Oct 30, 2018 7:57 PM

Kentucky ahead of OSU in first cfp rankings. LSU at 3 despite one loss and ahead of undefeated ND 

what is the country’s obsession with the SEC?

slingshot4ever

Tue, Oct 30, 2018 8:09 PM

WSU and UK will lose soon enough

vball10set

paying it forward

Tue, Oct 30, 2018 9:58 PM
asposted by slingshot4ever

WSU and UK will lose soon enough

...as will LSU

superman

Tue, Oct 30, 2018 10:33 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Kentucky ahead of OSU in first cfp rankings. LSU at 3 despite one loss and ahead of undefeated ND 

what is the country’s obsession with the SEC?

ESPN runs this 4 team invitational. They are in bed with the SEC.  Until one of these things change, this is how it will be.