Covid-19 discussion, continued...

Fletch

Fri, Oct 14, 2022 6:20 PM
posted by kizer permanente

My wife and I got the booster. We’re also the only ones at our table at a wedding last Saturday that didn’t get Covid. So it worked for us. 

Yo I don’t know that,  you probably were the ones giving it to them.  Shedding virus from your shots.

queencitybuckeye

Fri, Oct 14, 2022 6:53 PM
posted by Fletch

Yo I don’t know that,  you probably were the ones giving it to them.  Shedding virus from your shots.

Since that's not possible, probably not.

And you're still an idiot.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Oct 14, 2022 7:20 PM

Regret taking the first vaccines. Work forced it. Will never take a booster. Have had Covid even with the vaccine, it was fine. Got a flu shot the other day tho. 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Oct 14, 2022 10:46 PM

Work forced the first one but has since removed the requirement to be vaccinated to be employed. Kinda pissed about that. 

kizer permanente

Fri, Oct 14, 2022 10:47 PM
posted by iclfan2

Regret taking the first vaccines. Work forced it. Will never take a booster. Have had Covid even with the vaccine, it was fine. Got a flu shot the other day tho. 

Why flu shot but not Covid shot? 

kizer permanente

Fri, Oct 14, 2022 10:48 PM
posted by Fletch

There’s no virus in the shots to shed  but other than that that’s a great hypothesis  

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Fri, Oct 14, 2022 11:07 PM
posted by Fletch

Jebus, dude, you might be the only person whom severe blunt head trauma would actually make more intelligent.

Devils Advocate

Brudda o da bomber

Sat, Oct 15, 2022 2:27 AM

I know. There is no no other obvious explanation for it.

Syphletic imbicile

jmog

Sat, Oct 15, 2022 11:12 AM

Standard vaccine vs mRNA vaccine would be a good reason.

That’s the reason that if I was to ever have to be forced to get it I would have got the J&J shot as it was similar to standard vaccines and not the mRNA experimental ones (company compelled it just a few days before SCOTUS struck that down, then they recanted so I never got it)  

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Oct 15, 2022 12:16 PM

Proven, less side effects, free half day at work for getting one. 

kizer permanente

Sat, Oct 15, 2022 8:54 PM
posted by iclfan2

Proven, less side effects, free half day at work for getting one. 

Ah ok. Yeah I get it then. I will say the flu shot never bothers me and I do feel like shit after the Covid shot.  I do like it seems to be pretty effective, at least for me. 

Fletch

Thu, Oct 20, 2022 9:14 AM
posted by Heretic

Jebus, dude, you might be the only person whom severe blunt head trauma would actually make more intelligent.

made me laugh.  

QuakerOats

Tue, Oct 25, 2022 1:35 PM

New York state supreme court reinstates all workers fired for not getting vaxxed .............plus backpay. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Oct 25, 2022 3:33 PM
posted by QuakerOats

New York state supreme court reinstates all workers fired for not getting vaxxed .............plus backpay. 

Is this significant….sounds like it but I’m not putting much into it

Fletch

Tue, Oct 25, 2022 8:03 PM

There is no way the 5th shot Biden got today was that vaccine booster.  Pure wsyrr

kizer permanente

Wed, Oct 26, 2022 7:45 AM
posted by Fletch

There is no way the 5th shot Biden got today was that vaccine booster.  Pure wsyrr

I have no idea what wsyrr is but I’m just going to guess ur wrong  

BR1986FB

Wed, Oct 26, 2022 1:51 PM
posted by Fletch

Maybe they were injecting a brain?

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Wed, Oct 26, 2022 1:59 PM
posted by Fletch

They fool most of us, but they ain't foolin' you.

friendfromlowry

Thu, Oct 27, 2022 10:37 PM

I’ll take “Continually talking to myself because no one cares or wants to engage with me anymore” for $400. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, Nov 1, 2022 1:35 PM

I don't disagree with the premise, if it is both sides saying that with humility.  But that will never happen, so where's the door?

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Wed, Nov 2, 2022 8:30 PM
posted by ernest_t_bass

I don't disagree with the premise, if it is both sides saying that with humility.  But that will never happen, so where's the door?

There is not both sides. Don’t forget filling in skate parks and arresting people for paddle boarding. There should be a reckoning of these idiots. 

kizer permanente

Thu, Nov 3, 2022 5:39 AM
posted by iclfan2

There is not both sides. Don’t forget filling in skate parks and arresting people for paddle boarding. There should be a reckoning of these idiots. 

People forget how overcrowded the hospitals were and how far people had to travel to get treatment before the vaccines came out. Of course there's both sides lol. Both have selective amnesia.