Covid-19 discussion, continued...

Automatik

Fri, Jun 10, 2022 12:05 PM

Negative test requirement to enter the US ends Sunday. Woohoo!

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Jun 10, 2022 12:39 PM
posted by Automatik

Negative test requirement to enter the US ends Sunday. Woohoo!

Noice. Might go to Mexico this winter.

gut

Fri, Jun 10, 2022 12:43 PM
posted by justincredible

Noice. Might go to Mexico this winter.

LOL - you've never needed a covid test coming from Mexico.

/quaker'd

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Jun 10, 2022 1:11 PM
posted by gut

/quaker'd

Pretty sure that's not true. I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that everyone boarding a flight to the US from a foreign country was required to show a negative test.

From the cdc:

Automatik

Fri, Jun 10, 2022 1:33 PM

Lol you missed the joke. 

But yeah, you needed a test to enter the US. Nada to get into Mexico. 

I’m happy. I have to enter the US twice in 10 days later this month and glad I don’t have to deal with the test nonsense. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Fri, Jun 10, 2022 1:35 PM

Sitting here in OSU with my required mask 🤷🏻‍♂️

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Jun 10, 2022 1:41 PM
posted by Automatik

Lol you missed the joke. 

But yeah, you needed a test to enter the US. Nada to get into Mexico. 

I’m happy. I have to enter the US twice in 10 days later this month and glad I don’t have to deal with the test nonsense. 

I wondered what the /quaker'd meant. I definitely missed the joke.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Fri, Jun 10, 2022 1:54 PM

I just figured that "quaker'd" was code for "not true". As that is par for the course.

gut

Fri, Jun 10, 2022 2:05 PM
posted by Heretic

I just figured that "quaker'd" was code for "not true". As that is par for the course.

Illegal immigrants!!!

Looks like some people must have had a long week...

superman

Fri, Jun 10, 2022 5:44 PM
posted by gut

/quaker'd

Pretty sure he's referring to the ones that walk across and get free baby food that Americans can't even buy. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Jun 10, 2022 8:56 PM

Thank goodness for the science!

Fletch

Fri, Jun 10, 2022 10:58 PM
posted by Ironman92

Sitting here in OSU with my required mask 🤷🏻‍♂️

Went to a Dr yesterday and told them there is  no way I am wearing a mask.  They didn’t ask again

friendfromlowry

Sat, Jun 11, 2022 12:18 AM
posted by Fletch

Went to a Dr yesterday and told them there is  no way I am wearing a mask.  They didn’t ask again

Were all the old ladies working there suppose to fight you about it?

Automatik

Sat, Jun 11, 2022 1:31 AM

Fkin told ‘em!

queencitybuckeye

Sat, Jun 11, 2022 6:32 AM
posted by Fletch

They should have told you to get GTFO.

gut

Sat, Jun 11, 2022 8:31 AM
posted by Fletch

You're a hero

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sat, Jun 11, 2022 9:13 AM
posted by Fletch

The level of badass here cannot be measured.  Gloria at the front desk will tell tales of her encounter with you at her bridge club for years to come.

majorspark

Sat, Jun 11, 2022 11:28 AM

I don't know what doctors some of you people are seeing but the ladies at the front desk at my doctors are quite young.

superman

Sat, Jun 11, 2022 11:30 AM
posted by majorspark

I don't know what doctors some of you people are seeing but the ladies at the front desk at my doctors are quite young.

Boogie doesn't have the cognitive ability to understand that someone else might live in a completely different situation than him. Literally not capable.  He claims to be in his 50s but cannot handle abstract thought beyond the comprehension of a 3rd grader. It's really very sad. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Jun 11, 2022 11:50 AM

Lol. Remember to isolate from your pets when sick!

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Jun 11, 2022 12:17 PM
posted by Fletch

That’s fine. I didn’t figure the receptionist (sweet old lady) or the nurse ( super nice woman) or the Dr (who basically saved my life) set the mask mandate at the OSU, so I just wore it like everyone else. I’d worn a floral dress for the visit if needed. Masks are dumb and it’s beyond silly but also sometimes my thoughts are outweighed by my need/want/experience.

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sat, Jun 11, 2022 12:20 PM
posted by Automatik

Fkin told ‘em!

A true badass mofo right there!!

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Sat, Jun 11, 2022 12:44 PM
posted by Ironman92

That’s fine. I didn’t figure the receptionist (sweet old lady) or the nurse ( super nice woman) or the Dr (who basically saved my life) set the mask mandate at the OSU, so I just wore it like everyone else. I’d worn a floral dress for the visit if needed. Masks are dumb and it’s beyond silly but also sometimes my thoughts are outweighed by my need/want/experience.

You missed a chance to stand up to that “sweet old lady” and show her who’s boss.  Grab you set son.

Fletch

Sun, Jun 12, 2022 7:18 PM
posted by Ironman92

Don’t be part of the Kabuki theater.

jmog

Sun, Jun 12, 2022 7:28 PM

Got COVID for the first time last week. 

Had a stuffy nose for 3 days and a sore back for 2 days 

Wife had it at same time, her second time. She had it in the original spike in April of 2020.