Covid-19 discussion, continued...

Spock

Fri, Jul 9, 2021 10:15 AM

Where are the black ones for the "leave me the F$ck alone" crowd?

friendfromlowry

Fri, Jul 9, 2021 10:27 AM
posted by Spock

Where are the black ones for the "leave me the F$ck alone" crowd?

Thought the red one covered it pretty well with excluding talking and touching like the green and yellow.

ptown_trojans_1

Fri, Jul 9, 2021 10:49 AM
posted by iclfan2

Absolutely not 

What office are people hugging each other on a regular basis? 

This feels like a walking HR nightmare. 

Depending on the day and schedule, I am usually in the red to orange if I need to catch up with a few people. 

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Fri, Jul 9, 2021 1:46 PM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

This feels like a walking HR nightmare. 

Except that only and HR department could come up with something like this.

Hitler must be looking up from hell and thinking, "I was 80 years too early.  Had I come along today, I could have taken these guys in no time."

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Fri, Jul 9, 2021 1:58 PM

I hug coworkers a lot more than the average person probably does but our team is very familial. 

QuakerOats

Fri, Jul 9, 2021 3:39 PM
posted by iclfan2

Absolutely not 

How will this make the color-blind associates feel? 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sat, Jul 10, 2021 7:51 AM
posted by QuakerOats

How will this make the color-blind associates feel? 

Ask this guy...

posted by friendfromlowry

Thought the red one covered it pretty well with excluding talking and touching like the green and yellow.

friendfromlowry

Sat, Jul 10, 2021 2:20 PM

Dang it 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Jul 13, 2021 12:46 PM

Covid is out here literally drowning people. Must be because they're wearing masks in the water.

QuakerOats

Tue, Jul 13, 2021 2:00 PM

tweet kerpen cdc guidance zero studies mask students no citation

Fletch

Tue, Jul 13, 2021 2:05 PM

On vacation in Gatlinburg,  Covid is absolutely over here.  

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Tue, Jul 13, 2021 2:26 PM
posted by QuakerOats

tweet kerpen cdc guidance zero studies mask students no citation

I am counting on schools  not having masks this fall.  Here in Alabama that will probably  be the case as there are zero signs of COVID protocols anywhere.  The only Covid-related thing I have experienced in the last 3 months is when flying.  I'm behind Rand Paul when it comes to that.

QuakerOats

Tue, Jul 13, 2021 4:21 PM
posted by Dr Winston O'Boogie

I am counting on schools  not having masks this fall.  Here in Alabama that will probably  be the case as there are zero signs of COVID protocols anywhere.  The only Covid-related thing I have experienced in the last 3 months is when flying.  I'm behind Rand Paul when it comes to that.

California K-12 students who refuse to wear masks will be barred from school grounds.

The insanity is never-ending.  

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Tue, Jul 13, 2021 4:25 PM

Kids must learn to shut up and do what they're told or face severe consequences. This is conditioning to obey authority at all costs.

Fletch

Tue, Jul 13, 2021 11:03 PM
posted by QuakerOats

California K-12 students who refuse to wear masks will be barred from school grounds.

The insanity is never-ending.  

Unreal.  Absolutely no science behind this

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Jul 14, 2021 3:38 AM

If you are pro any (government mandated) covid restrictions at this point you can go fuck yourself.  

TedSheckler

Emporium Entrepreneur

Wed, Jul 14, 2021 8:42 AM

If the schools listen to Fraudci, they will be wearing them.

"Unvaccinated children of a certain age greater than two years old should be wearing masks," Fauci said. "No doubt about that. That's the way to protect them from getting infected, because if they do, they can then spread the infection to someone else."

The guy is a joke.

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Wed, Jul 14, 2021 12:05 PM
posted by TedSheckler

If the schools listen to Fraudci, they will be wearing them.

"Unvaccinated children of a certain age greater than two years old should be wearing masks," Fauci said. "No doubt about that. That's the way to protect them from getting infected, because if they do, they can then spread the infection to someone else."

The guy is a joke.

What a joke.  If you don't want COVID, get a vaccine.  If you've got a kid, leave them the fuck alone.  If you don't want a vaccine, fine.  Move the hell on.  

friendfromlowry

Wed, Jul 14, 2021 12:32 PM

For some fucking reason I have to get a Covid test (my first one) before my hernia surgery next week despite being fully vaccinated since January. 

superman

Wed, Jul 14, 2021 2:24 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

For some fucking reason I have to get a Covid test (my first one) before my hernia surgery next week despite being fully vaccinated since January. 

I had to get a Covid test before my leg amputation. I had Covid, told them I had it, and they still gave me the swab and billed the insurance company. 

Automatik

Wed, Jul 14, 2021 2:28 PM

I got one to enter the US from Mexico. 95% sure it's a money grab.

gut

Wed, Jul 14, 2021 2:34 PM
posted by Automatik

I got one to enter the US from Mexico. 95% sure it's a money grab.

It's kind of ironic that the party that thinks voter ID is racist wants everyone to have a vaccine passport to go anywhere (except, presumably, the polls).

How are rural people going to be able to photocopy their passport for safekeeping?

Automatik

Wed, Jul 14, 2021 2:56 PM

I'm not sure what you're getting at.

Vaccine doesn't even matter. Why am I paying a Mexico testing site to give me a form that is then uploaded to United Airlines?

gut

Thu, Jul 15, 2021 3:22 PM

So athletes at the Olympics are going to put their medals on themselves because, you know, a 2-second interaction outdoors could result in transmission of Covid, even when all the parties are most likely vaccinated.

friendfromlowry

Thu, Jul 15, 2021 5:46 PM

I’m getting less and less excited for the Olympics.