2020 Presidential Election thread

Home Forums Politics

gut

Sun, Sep 13, 2020 2:19 PM
posted by superman

I probably saw 100 cars with Trump flags. 

OMG it's gonna be a landslide!!!!

Although I've not really heard Ohio being mentioned much.  I guess because polling is a toss-up right now it's just assumed Trump will probably win by 2-3 points.

Even though I favor the electoral college, it's clearly not perfect when candidates spend most of their time in the 11 states that decide the election.  But they do have to campaign in most states to even get the party nomination.

Spock

Sun, Sep 13, 2020 5:26 PM
posted by gut

Although I've not really heard Ohio being mentioned much.  I guess because polling is a toss-up right now it's just assumed Trump will probably win by 2-3 points.

Even though I favor the electoral college, it's clearly not perfect when candidates spend most of their time in the 11 states that decide the election.  But they do have to campaign in most states to even get the party nomination.

if we didnt have the electoral college they would spend it in 4 states

superman

Sun, Sep 13, 2020 6:27 PM
posted by gut

Yeah, just making an observation. Jackass. 

kizer permanente

Mon, Sep 14, 2020 9:49 AM
posted by fish82

You dudes ready for my prediction yet? 

majorspark

Mon, Sep 14, 2020 6:03 PM

LOL.

Joe Biden spoke in a field outside the Delaware Museum of Natural History, where his audience of reporters were kept six feet apart from one another using giant rings

Spock

Mon, Sep 14, 2020 8:03 PM
posted by majorspark

LOL.

Joe Biden spoke in a field outside the Delaware Museum of Natural History, where his audience of reporters were kept six feet apart from one another using giant rings

there is no way he is even close to winning.  This just doesnt happen when you arent doing anything

Dr Winston O'Boogie

Mon, Sep 14, 2020 9:24 PM
posted by majorspark

LOL.

Oooohhhh!  The 'rona gonna get ya!!!

majorspark

Mon, Sep 14, 2020 11:23 PM

What is with the white circles?  I have seen press conferences in the White House rose garden with chairs placed in the grass spaced covid style with no such circles.  It serves the same purpose.

Perhaps it has the same mental purpose as white flags people place in their yards to keep their dogs within their boundries.

QuakerOats

Tue, Sep 15, 2020 1:48 PM
posted by majorspark

LOL.

Just laughable

gut

Tue, Sep 15, 2020 2:13 PM

Biden just went off teleprompter with a totally incoherent and rambling story.  You could see him visibly struggling to remember what to say.

In other news, I think Trump tried to offer his signing pen as a gift to the UAE President, and he handed it back to Trump!

QuakerOats

Tue, Sep 15, 2020 4:32 PM

The dems better find a body double pretty quick.

Getting embarrassing.

superman

Tue, Sep 15, 2020 7:05 PM

Kamala slipped up and admitted she would be in charge if Biden is elected. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Sep 15, 2020 8:10 PM

jmog

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 9:49 AM
posted by iclfan2

Am I the only one trying to figure out how a quartermaster, a military posting, is running a department store ladie's department?

Spock

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 10:53 AM
posted by justincredible

LOOOL

just spit my drink all over hte place.........give us a splash warning on that

gut

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 4:06 PM

"Trump must answer two questions.  These two questions are..."

Goes on to ask 3 questions.  Then reads "Trump must answer these 2, er 3, questions".

LOL, get a new speechwriter and/or teleprompter programmer.  That's just a dumb and sloppy mistake.

SportsAndLady

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 4:27 PM
posted by gut

"Trump must answer two questions.  These two questions are..."

Goes on to ask 3 questions.  Then reads "Trump must answer these 2, er 3, questions".

LOL, get a new speechwriter and/or teleprompter programmer.  That's just a dumb and sloppy mistake.

Lol!

friendfromlowry

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 10:31 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Lol!

Didn’t you say you had to reload the site numerous times to post. You’re going through all that to mock someone else saying lol? 

ptown_trojans_1

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 8:34 AM

No mention of all the crazy and inaccurate shit that Trump said at the ABC townhall or at his presser last night? Not a surprise. 

Biden is still leading is every battleground state other than FL.Some of the news out of AZ should be alarming to Trump

https://cookpolitical.com/analysis/national/national-politics/new-survey-results-kffcook-political-report-survey-az-fl-and-nc

So, people are still thinking Trump is an asshole and just screwed up the response to the virus. That is tanking his reelection efforts. He will need to really close the gap and pull an even bigger win than he did in 2016. Unless, he goes all nuclear and just throws doubt on the whole thing...like he is: 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 9:01 AM
posted by ptown_trojans_1

No mention of all the crazy and inaccurate shit that Trump said at the ABC townhall or at his presser last night? Not a surprise.

Who watches that shit anyway? But why would you expect anything else on this obviously far-right cesspool of a website? 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 10:13 AM

No mention...

I assume you have to be trolling at this point?

geeblock

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 11:58 AM

Biden is still leading is every battleground state other than FL.Some of the news out of AZ should be alarming to Trump

https://cookpolitical.com/analysis/national/national-politics/new-survey-results-kffcook-political-report-survey-az-fl-and-nc

So, people are still thinking Trump is an asshole and just screwed up the response to the virus. That is tanking his reelection efforts. He will need to really close the gap and pull an even bigger win than he did in 2016. Unless, he goes all nuclear and just throws doubt on the whole thing...like he is: 

I’m sure the “objective” posters were just about to mention it 

“Herd Mentality” 

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 12:03 PM
posted by geeblock

I’m sure the “objective” posters were just about to mention it 

“Herd Mentality” 

I'm sure.

justincredible

Honorable Admin

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 12:32 PM

Rogan wants to host a 4-hour debate between Trump and Biden. I've never listened to Rogan, but I'd probably tune it for that.