OSU Football 2018

Home Forums Sports

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 3:44 PM

This game is crazy. McFarland back makes me nervous.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 3:46 PM

Well just being shitty af at defense makes me nervous 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 3:58 PM

Lol longest overtime possession ever. Can they stop Maryland 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 3:59 PM
posted by iclfan2

Lol longest overtime possession ever. Can they stop Maryland 

That was pretty crazy. 

SportsAndLady

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 4:02 PM

They're going for 2. Fuck

Mulva

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 4:05 PM

Wow he was wide open

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 4:06 PM

Why the hell would you leave it in the QBs hands to win when OSU couldn’t stop them running it all day? Dumb. Was a good play tho, qb missed him badly

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 4:17 PM

If OSU drops I won’t say a word 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 4:22 PM

Does anyone think OSU loses by any less than 10 points next week? Wonder what the spread will open at.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 4:33 PM
posted by iclfan2

Does anyone think OSU loses by any less than 10 points next week? Wonder what the spread will open at.

They will win. 

SportsAndLady

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 4:44 PM
posted by wildcats20

They will win. 

No chance

BR1986FB

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 4:48 PM

Michigan will beat them. Today was embarrassing. Was the loss of Bosa that huge for this defense? They suck.

slingshot4ever

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 5:10 PM

D is really young....but I haven't seen much improvement over the course of the year.  Still getting gashed on huge plays.

Will be at the game in Columbus next weekend....fear I will see them lose to scUM at home for first time since 2000.....

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sat, Nov 17, 2018 7:38 PM

Michigan will likely be without Chase Winovich next week. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Sun, Nov 18, 2018 11:11 AM
posted by wildcats20

They will win. 

posted by SportsAndLady

No chance

posted by BR1986FB

Michigan will beat them. Today was embarrassing. Was the loss of Bosa that huge for this defense? They suck.

posted by slingshot4ever

D is really young....but I haven't seen much improvement over the course of the year.  Still getting gashed on huge plays.

Will be at the game in Columbus next weekend....fear I will see them lose to scUM at home for first time since 2000.....

lol, you guys crack me up...OSU will win this game, and don’t be surprised if it’s by double digits. I have to assume we’ll be the underdog, which plays right into Urban’s hand....OSU 42 ttun 31

SportsAndLady

Sun, Nov 18, 2018 11:19 AM
posted by vball10set

posted by SportsAndLady

No chance

posted by BR1986FB

posted by slingshot4ever

lol, you guys crack me up...OSU will win this game, and don’t be surprised if it’s by double digits. I have to assume we’ll be the underdog, which plays right into Urban’s hand....OSU 42 ttun 31

OSU can’t even beat Maryland by double digits. You think we’ll beat a good Michigan team? No fucking chance. 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sun, Nov 18, 2018 11:23 AM

No one has any fucking faith.  Fuck all of you, and reps to VBall.  This is *ichigan week.  FUCK TTUN and FUCK TSUN.  Go Bucks.  Fucking go in raw.  

I'd hate to be a teenager on this team, struggling to please a bunch of grown ass men who never attended tOSU.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Nov 18, 2018 11:26 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

No one has any fucking faith.  Fuck all of you, and reps to VBall.  This is *ichigan week.  FUCK TTUN and FUCK TSUN.  Go Bucks.  Fucking go in raw.  

I'd hate to be a teenager on this team, struggling to please a bunch of grown ass men who never attended tOSU.

Jimmies have been rustled. Uh oh!

This team isn’t very good. Sorry that some of us with two eyeballs and a brain can see that, and some cannot. 

Ive been yelling for a month and a half that osu will turn it around, and they haven’t. Why the fuck would I expect them to change now, against the #4 team in the country?

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2018 11:28 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Hey, I said they will win. 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Nov 18, 2018 12:00 PM

At the very least, it was entertaining in a train wreck sort of way where I think they made every imaginable mistake under the sun and still somehow won.

But to win next week, they'll have to either play about 1500% better or hope they're so far in Michigan's head with how many straight games they've won that Michigan turns into FuckUp U. for three-plus hours next week.

Spock

Sun, Nov 18, 2018 12:01 PM

OSU wins..........they win by 8.

All the stars align and we end up 5th in the BCS bowl rankings.  OSU will play the loser of the SEC championship.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2018 12:21 PM
posted by Spock

OSU wins..........they win by 8.

All the stars align and we end up 5th in the BCS bowl rankings.  OSU will play the loser of the SEC championship.

The BCS no longer exists. And hasn’t for 5 years now. 

SportsAndLady

Sun, Nov 18, 2018 12:24 PM
posted by wildcats20

The BCS no longer exists. And hasn’t for 5 years now. 

Lol

CC..never disappoints

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Nov 18, 2018 12:30 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Lol

CC..never disappoints

2nd time(at least) I’ve seen him use BCS. Had to call him out. 

BR1986FB

Sun, Nov 18, 2018 2:23 PM
posted by Heretic

At the very least, it was entertaining in a train wreck sort of way where I think they made every imaginable mistake under the sun and still somehow won.

But to win next week, they'll have to either play about 1500% better or hope they're so far in Michigan's head with how many straight games they've won that Michigan turns into FuckUp U. for three-plus hours next week.

This