Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 10:20 PM

Ok...quit getting out coached and out played

It’s go time

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 10:22 PM

Hey Urban....quit just being pissed on the sideline and coach.

They are giving you the TE but just keep fucking throwing it sideways

SportsAndLady

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 10:24 PM
posted by wildcats20

Maybe if it wasn’t 4th and 10. 

Who gives a fuck! You’re down 2 TDs urban gave Purdue the ball back and saved 25 yards. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 10:24 PM

He was 1 foot short...initial spot was 1 yard short...hope when come back from commercial they have it right

Regardless..go for it

SportsAndLady

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 10:25 PM

If he punts this I’ll be convinced he doesn’t GAF about Osu anymore

SportsAndLady

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 10:27 PM

Oh fuck you urban. Turning it—fuck osu tonight 

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 10:47 PM

Haskins convincingly having his most off night of his career.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 10:53 PM

What a fucking choke job

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 10:57 PM

Significant holding on that TD to seal this baby 

Mulva

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 11:10 PM

Every bit as bad as Iowa last year. This team doesn’t deserve a playoff bid regardless of what happens the rest of the way.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 11:37 PM
posted by Mulva

Every bit as bad as Iowa last year. This team doesn’t deserve a playoff bid regardless of what happens the rest of the way.

While it appears that way....this stuff gets said every single year after they lose and if they win out, along with some unpredictables that happen every year....they’ll be in.

But I do agree their defense stinks without Bosa and Urban looks lost on the sidelines. This maybe not a top 15 team.

Classyposter58

Sat, Oct 20, 2018 11:56 PM

Brutal

TrollerCoaster

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 2:22 AM

Urban is fixin' to leave. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 8:24 AM
posted by TrollerCoaster

Urban is fixin' to leave. 

I have no idea who or what you are, but I said this when he came off of his suspension. It has nothing to do with last night's debacle, and everything to do with the University (and the President in particular) throwing him under the bus. Urban out, Day in.

vball10set

paying it forward

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 8:34 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

Haskins convincingly having his most off night of his career.

49 of 73 with 470 yards with 2 TD's and one INT, so this wasn't on DH at all. We all knew (or should've known) this was coming, as our Oline has been a train wreck and our back seven have been abysmal. My problem with Urban and his coaches is that for the last three seasons, we've suffered MAJOR blowouts, and two out of the three were to unranked teams--Clemson in '16, Iowa in '17 and now Purdue. This is a pattern, folks, and an unsettling one. Herbie made a comment after the game that this goes much deeper than just getting upset in West Lafayette, and that there are some serious issues that need to be addressed--he even went another step further and wondered who the leaders were on this team, and that he had no idea...and to be honest, neither do I.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 8:49 AM

I think it all starts with Urban. You can hear him during interviews, he doesn’t sound “into it”. He’s not the same fired up, intense urban that you’re used to seeing. I think the suspension messed him up. And because he’s like this, it’s spilling over to the players. 

queencitybuckeye

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 9:02 AM

On a side note, the game provided evidence of my thought of how bullshit all of this 4-star, 5-star recruiting nonsense is. Bailey was the best defensive player on the field, and it wasn't even close. I realize you can't offer everyone, but this guy was right across the fucking river from tOSU. That constitutes a miss. A big one.

vball10set

paying it forward

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 9:18 AM
posted by queencitybuckeye

On a side note, the game provided evidence of my thought of how bullshit all of this 4-star, 5-star recruiting nonsense is. Bailey was the best defensive player on the field, and it wasn't even close. I realize you can't offer everyone, but this guy was right across the fucking river from tOSU. That constitutes a miss. A big one.

We hear this at least once a year, and it’s bull shit—“the kid had a great game against the local team that didn’t recruit him”...read the book, saw the movie, blah, blah, blah 

queencitybuckeye

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 9:50 AM
posted by vball10set

We hear this at least once a year, and it’s bull shit—“the kid had a great game against the local team that didn’t recruit him”...read the book, saw the movie, blah, blah, blah 

He's better than any linebacker on the tOSU roster, and that opinion is not based on one game. Why is it bullshit?

SportsAndLady

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 9:53 AM

I agree wirh vball, I hate when people do that. Osu has top 5 recruiting classes every year, why would we be upset that we didn’t offer ONE local kid who went somewhere else and beat osu? Statistically, that’s simply going to happen. Can’t offer everyone. 

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 11:04 AM

Ugly ass game, but that's what happens when your line is physically incapable of run-blocking. No team with hopes of being a champion should have their QB throw the ball 70+ times in a game, but when you get 2 yards a carry and your big play backs can't even make the line of scrimmage before getting contact, that's gonna happen.

Classyposter58

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 12:03 PM

Thoughts attending the game

- I did not realize West Lafayette was that remote. I mean holy shit it’s like a massive Defiance College, just in the middle of nowhere

- The lack of creativity in the run game was really troubling. Purdue got the ball to Moore and Knox in so many different ways, yet all we did was try to run between the tackles or throw it out to the flats

- Moore is an absolute stud. I would not be shocked at all if they make it to a big ten title in the next few years as this kid is a beast. What stuck out to me is it seems like we have too many athletes and not enough football players. Moore is very athletic, but that last TD he had showed how tough of a player he is

- This defense while not great, was not that bad last night. The offense being one dimensional eventually wore those guys out

- Finally concerned with our coaches completely panicking like that. How do you just say screw it and throw 73 times? Really we couldn’t get our run game going and the answer is let’s play like Texas Tech? Coaches need to show a little composure

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 1:14 PM

9th in the Coaches Poll. Should be about the same in the AP. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sun, Oct 21, 2018 2:08 PM

11th in the AP