Sun, Sep 30, 2018 9:11 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

So is Haskins.

So is burrow 

queencitybuckeye

Sun, Sep 30, 2018 9:17 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

So is burrow 

Clearly, those in charge of a certain program thought (correctly) that one is a little better than the other.

SportsAndLady

Sun, Sep 30, 2018 9:53 AM
posted by queencitybuckeye

Clearly, those in charge of a certain program thought (correctly) that one is a little better than the other.

Doesn’t mean I still don’t wish burrow was on the team as a backup to Haskins. How are you guys not getting this? 

19AL63

Sun, Sep 30, 2018 12:45 PM

I really do not think this was all or even most of Haskin's fault.  This was Urbans game plan and it s really sucked until the eight minute mark and we had to throw it away and go to north south football and a lot less of the east west Urban plan.  By the way I really do think Burrows would have been a better choice for the starter but maybe that's why I am old and just a spectator.

FatHobbit

Sun, Sep 30, 2018 2:32 PM
posted by 19AL63

I really do not think this was all or even most of Haskin's fault.  This was Urbans game plan and it s really sucked until the eight minute mark and we had to throw it away and go to north south football and a lot less of the east west Urban plan.  By the way I really do think Burrows would have been a better choice for the starter but maybe that's why I am old and just a spectator.

It seemed to me that penn state's plan was to pressure the fuck out of Haskins and it worked until OSU adjusted and started throwing screen passes to take advantage of their aggressiveness. 

Spock

Sun, Sep 30, 2018 7:49 PM

Urban was outcoached for first half.

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Oct 1, 2018 8:22 AM
posted by Spock

Urban was outcoached for first half.

lol

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Oct 1, 2018 8:28 AM

Great game, great atmosphere--Haskins just grew a little more, and as mentioned earlier, The Predator is a fricking beast!!!

Spock

Mon, Oct 1, 2018 11:15 AM
posted by vball10set

lol

laugh all you want.......He keeps it up and they will drop a game at some point and the season will be a loss.  They should be undefeated at the end of this thing

queencitybuckeye

Mon, Oct 1, 2018 12:19 PM
posted by Spock

laugh all you want.......He keeps it up and they will drop a game at some point and the season will be a loss.  They should be undefeated at the end of this thing

Let's get rid of him now and avoid that. The only requirement is that his replacement has to have a better resume. That seems to be a list of one and he ain't coming.

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Oct 1, 2018 12:24 PM
posted by Spock

posted by queencitybuckeye

Let's get rid of him now and avoid that. The only requirement is that his replacement has to have a better resume. That seems to be a list of one and he ain't coming.

lol--reps

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Oct 1, 2018 12:26 PM
posted by Spock

if he keeps what up? winning in one of the most hostile environments in college football with a QB making his fifth ever start?? I certainly hope he does

Heretic

Son of the Sun

Mon, Oct 1, 2018 12:32 PM
posted by Spock

How nice; the Dook fan trying to put words together to form a stupid opinion.

vball10set

paying it forward

Wed, Oct 3, 2018 2:52 PM

Spock

Sat, Oct 6, 2018 5:14 PM

Making Indiana look good.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sat, Oct 6, 2018 5:53 PM

CB’s not getting it done

Spock

Sat, Oct 6, 2018 7:19 PM

What up with Urban????  Down on the sideline

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sat, Oct 6, 2018 7:20 PM
posted by Spock

What up with Urban????  Down on the sideline

Probably pains from the cyst. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sat, Oct 6, 2018 7:20 PM
posted by wildcats20

Probably pains from the cyst. 

Now they say he collided with a staffer. 

slingshot4ever

Sat, Oct 6, 2018 7:45 PM

Good thing they don't play a legitimate opponent until 11-24...they have a lot of work to do

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sat, Oct 6, 2018 7:47 PM

At Sparty will not be easy. Don’t care that they aren’t good. It will be a bitch. 

superman

Sun, Oct 7, 2018 8:28 PM
posted by wildcats20

At Sparty will not be easy. Don’t care that they aren’t good. It will be a bitch. 

Agreed. I hate playing at East Lansing

wkfan

Mon, Oct 8, 2018 8:51 AM
posted by wildcats20

Now they say he collided with a staffer. 

That turned out to be false.  Headache.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sat, Oct 13, 2018 12:34 PM

Defense giving up large chunks early.

OSU held to a fg on first drive. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Sat, Oct 13, 2018 12:40 PM

They look awful. Every aspect.