OSU Football 2018

Home Forums Sports

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 10:37 AM
posted by wildcats20

Apparently setting up for a presser in the board room. 

Not sure how to take a presser today... getting more nervous then I was

vball10set

paying it forward

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 10:48 AM
posted by wildcats20

I don’t know lol. I just feel like if they weren’t doing anything, or just suspending him, he wouldn’t be there. 

actually, I think just the opposite-lol...let's just get this over with!!!

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 10:49 AM

Lunches being brought in the back doors. Riveting stuff. 

SportsAndLady

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 10:52 AM

I’ll go with 2-3 game suspension. Probably 3 so it doesn’t look like they’re bringing him back for their big OOC game. 

Id be really shocked if they fired him. Would really piss me off (unless there’s news out there that we don’t know about). 

queencitybuckeye

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 10:56 AM

If he had been or was going to be fired, he wouldn't be there.

slingshot4ever

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 11:23 AM
posted by wildcats20

Lunches being brought in the back doors. Riveting stuff. 

Raising Canes?

friendfromlowry

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 11:26 AM
posted by slingshot4ever

Raising Canes?

Prayers if so. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 2:23 PM

So Urban has been there all day and according to reports has not stepped foot in the discussion room. And the board recently told reporters that it could be while and there might not be a decision today. 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 2:38 PM

And now Shelley has arrived. 

slingshot4ever

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 3:33 PM
posted by wildcats20

So Urban has been there all day and according to reports has not stepped foot in the discussion room. And the board recently told reporters that it could be while and there might not be a decision today. 

So I don't understand why he is there.  They shouldn't have summoned him until they were done.

slingshot4ever

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 5:01 PM

So the BOT says reinstate....Drake wants to suspend....Urban refusing to be suspended since he believes he did everything right

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 5:31 PM
posted by slingshot4ever

So the BOT says reinstate....Drake wants to suspend....Urban refusing to be suspended since he believes he did everything right

If true, Drake is a dipshit

SportsAndLady

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 5:37 PM

Suspending insinuates he did something wrong, which opens yourself up to scrutiny to the public. 

Hes either cleared of any punishment or should be fired. If they think he’s cleared, why suspend him? It’s like copping a plea. Urban’s probably saying either fire me or let me go back to work.  

Automatik

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 5:51 PM

Taking all day to decide on this is fucking absurd. 

friendfromlowry

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 6:52 PM
posted by Automatik

Taking all day to decide on this is fucking absurd. 

Especially when they’ve been reviewing all this for 2-3 weeks now? 

slingshot4ever

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 6:55 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Especially when they’ve been reviewing all this for 2-3 weeks now? 

They just got briefed on the results of the investigation on Monday...what are you talking about???

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 7:04 PM
posted by slingshot4ever

They just got briefed on the results of the investigation on Monday...what are you talking about???

3 days not enough to decide if he reported it or not? It should be pretty clear one way or the other. Also heard rumor that it’s a donor, not Drake, that is holding it up. Who knows. 

Automatik

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 7:20 PM

Rumors of Wexner's wife wanting him out and threatening to pull hospital funds. 

lol

superman

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 7:58 PM

11w reporting that the donor rumors are false fwiw.  

If  Urban is getting fired, his attorney would be there.  Also, there would riot police.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 8:20 PM

Yeah, 11W is saying it’s Drake that is holding everything up. Here’s the thing, if the Board wants him reinstated and it’s Drake that is blocking them...they could always just fire Drake. The Board runs the school, not Drake. 

They won’t do that, but it is an option technically. 

slingshot4ever

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 8:24 PM
posted by iclfan2

3 days not enough to decide if he reported it or not? It should be pretty clear one way or the other. Also heard rumor that it’s a donor, not Drake, that is holding it up. Who knows. 

The person I quoted said 2-3 weeks.  They were briefed Monday and today was the first day of BOT and Drake actually discussing the findings together.

vball10set

paying it forward

Wed, Aug 22, 2018 8:53 PM

Presser on BTN...