Cleveland Cavalier 2018-2019 Season

Home Forums Sports

friendfromlowry

Wed, Jan 23, 2019 10:54 PM

This team fucking blows. Five straight losses by average of 18 points. 2 wins out of their last 20 games. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Wed, Jan 23, 2019 11:00 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

This team fucking blows. Five straight losses by average of 18 points. 2 wins out of their last 20 games. 

I would be all for a

I just have zero faith in Koby Altman. He's done nothing but prove he's a shitty talent evaluator, and gets worked in trades.

SportsAndLady

Wed, Jan 23, 2019 11:09 PM

Better get used to this. Tis our future for the next 3-4 years. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, Jan 24, 2019 12:17 AM
posted by SportsAndLady

Better get used to this. Tis our future for the next 3-4 years. 

I bet we'll have a new GM after this season. Altman fucked us good.

And I bet we have a new owner by end of 4 yrs. No crystal ball there, just a gut feeling.

GOONx19

An exceptional poster.

Thu, Jan 24, 2019 6:50 AM
posted by slingshot4ever

Everyone want Zion if we end up getting first pick?

I'm not optimistic that, at his size, Zion will have a long career. I have no reason to think that, besides that he relies on athleticism and his body takes a lot more wear than others in the league that do the same. I think the Cavs are far from competing, even with Zion, and I'm worried his career would be tapering off by the time we could put something around him. That could be completely wrong, or he could lose weight and turn into a 15-year monster. I'm 100% guessing.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Thu, Jan 24, 2019 7:25 AM
posted by Commander of Awesome

I bet we'll have a new GM after this season. Altman fucked us good.

And I bet we have a new owner by end of 4 yrs. No crystal ball there, just a gut feeling.

He would be selling low if he did that. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Thu, Jan 24, 2019 7:25 AM

Has anyone mentioned how Kyrie can go fuck himself for calling Lebron to apologize?  If not, Kyrie can go fuck himself.

BR1986FB

Thu, Jan 24, 2019 9:15 AM
posted by like_that

Has anyone mentioned how Kyrie can go fuck himself for calling Lebron to apologize?  If not, Kyrie can go fuck himself.

Waiting for an apology to the fans, which we won't get.

SportsAndLady

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 5:19 PM

Would be kind of funny to see lebron/LA miss out on all these free agents. 

BR1986FB

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 8:32 PM

SMH indeed. Koby Altman really shit the bed. Pathetic

Yeah, but I gotta put a lot of the blame on Dan Gilbert for this. Dumbass wants GM's who he can control and play "Jerry Jones" with. If he had just kept Griff I think they would've gotten a better haul but Gilbert's ego...

And KI can GFH....asshole apologizes to Lebron (not the city who he screwed) and now wants to rejoin him? So many reasons why I hate what the NBA has become.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 9:11 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Yeah, but I gotta put a lot of the blame on Dan Gilbert for this. Dumbass wants GM's who he can control and play "Jerry Jones" with. If he had just kept Griff I think they would've gotten a better haul but Gilbert's ego...

And KI can GFH....asshole apologizes to Lebron (not the city who he screwed) and now wants to rejoin him? So many reasons why I hate what the NBA has become.

That's Altman's job, manage up. He's a dipshit loser and we will be a better franchise when his fucking ass is gone.

friendfromlowry

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 9:20 PM

Cedi is 2-8 from the free throw line. How the fuck

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Jan 29, 2019 9:24 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Cedi is 2-8 from the free throw line. How the fuck

I love Cedi, klove, and Delly - but there isn't a single player on roster who I think is even good enough to be even in consideration for the All Star West team. Have to really squint and be kind of drunj to talk yourself into Love even being a #2 on a good team.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 8:22 AM

I love Cedi, klove, and Delly - but there isn't a single player on roster who I think is even good enough to be even in consideration for the All Star West team. Have to really squint and be kind of drunj to talk yourself into Love even being a #2 on a good team.

Love can't even get on the court, so don't hurt your eyes squinting too much. 

Fab4Runner

Tits McGee

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 9:15 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Helped win Cleveland a championship, but owes us an apology? Why? I'll never understand this line of thinking. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 10:57 AM
posted by Fab4Runner

Helped win Cleveland a championship, but owes us an apology? Why? I'll never understand this line of thinking. 

Probably because he acted like a cry baby bitch to get his way out of Cleveland?  Thanks for the championship, but Kyrie as a person has turned into a huge disappointment.  He can go fuck himself at this point. 

Edit: I am not demanding an apology, but acting like we need to kneel down to him after he acted like a bitch is also laughable. 

Fab4Runner

Tits McGee

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 11:29 AM
posted by like_that

Probably because he acted like a cry baby bitch to get his way out of Cleveland?  Thanks for the championship, but Kyrie as a person has turned into a huge disappointment.  He can go fuck himself at this point. 

Edit: I am not demanding an apology, but acting like we need to kneel down to him after he acted like a bitch is also laughable. 

Who said anything about kneeling down? I was frustrated by the whole situation, but he does not owe the city of Cleveland an apology. 

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 11:35 AM
posted by Fab4Runner

Who said anything about kneeling down? I was frustrated by the whole situation, but he does not owe the city of Cleveland an apology. 

It was a metaphor...

Again, I am not looking for an apology, but he can go fuck himself at this point.  I think it's fair for any Cleveland fan to feel this way. 

BR1986FB

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 2:00 PM

Yeah, my comment about an apology was about how he handled it...just like Lebron with his "decision" on national TV. Don't really give a shit that he left but that he acted like a bitch

BR1986FB

Mon, Feb 4, 2019 12:18 PM

I see they traded Rodney Hood for two 2nd rounders. They are going to have about fifty 2nd rounders..lol

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Feb 4, 2019 12:55 PM
posted by BR1986FB

I see they traded Rodney Hood for two 2nd rounders. They are going to have about fifty 2nd rounders..lol

Currently have 7 2nd rounders. So we turned Rodney Hood, George Hill, and Kyle Korver into 7 2nd rounders. LOL Terrible, just terrible. Altman should be fired for malfeasance.

SportsAndLady

Mon, Feb 4, 2019 1:24 PM

Thought it was 1 first rounder and 6 second rounders. But the point still stands. 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Feb 4, 2019 2:33 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Thought it was 1 first rounder and 6 second rounders. But the point still stands. 

Yeah I think we have a heavily protected 1st rounder. I'll need Wildcats/IM92 to tell me the protections :)