Cleveland Cavalier 2017-2018 Season

Home Forums Sports

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Feb 11, 2018 6:04 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

I’m jumping on the Osman bandwagon. I really want this guy to be good.

I was on his bandwagon from the day we drafted him.  I am glad they didn't trade him away.    I think he should be getting more minutes than JR at this point.  

posted by SportsAndLady

True. Just lay it in tho lol 

Gotta support the turks!

ppaw1999

Sun, Feb 11, 2018 6:05 PM
posted by kizer permanente

They were happy they won but they weren’t nearly as relaxed and goofing around. 

I think LBJ was really happy that IT was going out the door. I was!

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Feb 11, 2018 6:14 PM

It was just one game, but it was pretty crazy to see the effort and the camaraderie with essentially a brand new team.  Even the corpses of JR and TT were showing life.  

friendfromlowry

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 1:11 AM

I would believe it about Wade. I was surprised when they got rid of him for a pick that very likely won't ever amount to much. I'd guess Wade, IT, and Rose didn't positively impact the locker room much. 

thavoice

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 11:40 AM

Looks like they struck magic with the trade.   They vaulted themselves back to being the east favorite. 

This new lineup can take out the warriors 

thavoice

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 11:43 AM
posted by vball10set

then by all means, please leave 

Want me to leave?  

Put a poll on the main forum for one week.  If the OC votes me to go.......I'm gone.

Doubt Justin wants to lose one one of the sites best assets but if I happens...so be it,

I dare you.

Go Cavs....

BR1986FB

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 12:16 PM

Definitely looked like they were having fun yesterday. Will be interesting to see how things go tomorrow in OKC.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 1:45 PM
posted by thavoice

Want me to leave?  

Put a poll on the main forum for one week.  If the OC votes me to go.......I'm gone.

Doubt Justin wants to lose one one of the sites best assets but if I happens...so be it,

I dare you.

Go Cavs....

Nobody cares dude.  You already said you were leaving the site and came back.  I don't think anyone would notice a difference with you gone, except we won't have you posting on this thread trying to make the thread about yourself.  

QuakerOats

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 2:56 PM

Kudos to the Cavs on the moves ........had to happen.   Altman sounded good during the game the other night.  

With some defense they now have a chance.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 3:08 PM

Any rumors for the Cavs' buy out market?

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 3:19 PM

I did some quick research.  Give me Ersan Ilyasova  and Brook Lopez/Tyson Chandler.  

j_crazy

7 gram rocks. how i roll.

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 4:20 PM

Belinelli would be a good get too, but getting a scoring big who rebounds (since apparently TT can't do that anymore) makes the most sense.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 5:11 PM
posted by j_crazy

Belinelli would be a good get too, but getting a scoring big who rebounds (since apparently TT can't do that anymore) makes the most sense.

He's signing with the 6ers.

sportswizuhrd

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 8:34 PM

Belinelli going to the Sixers

Rose probably to the Wolves

Brandon Wright and Joe Johnson to the Rockets

Tony Allen likely to OKC

IMO, the Cavs should just wait and let this team get some games under their belt then see where they have holes at.

The deadline for a player to be waived and eligible for the playoffs on his new team is March 1.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 8:45 PM

Can Tony Allen still play (defend)?

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Mon, Feb 12, 2018 9:38 PM

I can't think of the last buyout player that made a big impact. Deron WIlliams actually played well for us in the playoffs until the finals. Then he turned into the worst player in the NBA.

Tony Allen's advanced stats show he's declining, but can prob still help a team in the playoffs. Last time Johnson was a buyout he decided to go to Miami over us and we won the ship. Hope history repeats itself.

ernest_t_bass

12th Son of the Lama

Tue, Feb 13, 2018 9:27 AM

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Feb 13, 2018 9:50 AM
posted by ernest_t_bass

My kid played against him in a tournament in Columbus in 6th grade. Wasn’t as great as expected but quite special and well he was 12 lol

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Feb 13, 2018 11:20 AM
posted by Commander of Awesome

I can't think of the last buyout player that made a big impact. Deron WIlliams actually played well for us in the playoffs until the finals. Then he turned into the worst player in the NBA.

Tony Allen's advanced stats show he's declining, but can prob still help a team in the playoffs. Last time Johnson was a buyout he decided to go to Miami over us and we won the ship. Hope history repeats itself.

I agree about Deron.  A lot of people trashed him (including me), because of his finals performance, but he did play pretty well in the playoffs. Derrick Williams was also solid last year.  For whatever reason Lue stopped playing him.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Feb 13, 2018 9:00 PM

Adams is very good. The best, in fact, on the offensive glass. But if Tristian can’t even get a SINGLE rebound over him, he can’t play over Nance/Green.

SportsAndLady

Tue, Feb 13, 2018 10:28 PM

This team is awesome. They’re so much better to watch than prior to the trades. 

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Feb 13, 2018 11:03 PM

Glad Lue played Nance over Thompson. Adams still got his, but Nance was much tougher on him. And Nance is much better on the offensive end.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Tue, Feb 13, 2018 11:21 PM

G'damn that was a fun game. I fucking love Nance. Dude is what Varejao and TT used to be. Also love Clarkson's ability to just get a fucking shot off, we've missed that.