Cleveland Cavalier 2017-2018 Season

Home Forums Sports

SportsAndLady

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 2:00 PM
posted by Ironman92

Now Rose can retire

So who will be starting and who will the main rotation players be.

Good God lol

I’m not even sure how to comprehend that question right now lol 

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 2:01 PM

LMFAO

Wow Rachel said that IT3’s agent just texted her and said, “He’s not coming off the bench.” Ramona stood by her stance. Insists he likely will not start. Rachel said they’d rather have a buyout if he’s not starting.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 2:01 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Well, Lebron doesn't have anything to passive/aggressively whine about now. Got George Hill and three young(er) studs to run with.

Except his best friend was traded.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 2:03 PM

Strong expectation in Cleveland that one of the Cavaliers’ soon-to-open roster spots — barring any more trades — will be filled by Kendrick Perkins

BR1986FB

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 2:06 PM
posted by Commander of Awesome

Going to make coaching very important, 

This is the biggest take away, for me, from this because the Cavs don't practice. I'm trying to figure out how Lue is going to get these guys integrated through shootarounds?

friendfromlowry

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 2:06 PM

Strong expectation in Cleveland that one of the Cavaliers’ soon-to-open roster spots — barring any more trades — will be filled by Kendrick Perkins

Why the fuck for?

friendfromlowry

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 2:15 PM

Marc Stein‏Verified account @TheSteinLine 9m9 minutes ago

The Cavs feel as though they need Kendrick Perkins’ strong locker-room presence to help them with the big adjustment period looming after today’s series of trades, league sources say

Lol. I don't know what this guy does for the locker room but it must be mindblowing. Just sign him to the fucking coaching staff? 

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 2:19 PM

So the pick sent to the Lakers is top 3 protected. That makes no sense. Why put any protections on it. There’s pretty much no way it gets that high. 

SportsAndLady

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 2:21 PM
posted by wildcats20

So the pick sent to the Lakers is top 3 protected. That makes no sense. Why put any protections on it. There’s pretty much no way it gets that high. 

Also doesn’t hurt to put the protection on there. Never know. Top 5 guys on cavs could tear their ACL’s tomorrow. Might as well put the protection on there just in case something crazy happens. 

Laley23

GOAT

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 2:23 PM
posted by vball10set

you also missed on your post above this one

No, that’s hilarious. I think you missed the joke lol

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 2:23 PM
posted by SportsAndLady

Also doesn’t hurt to put the protection on there. Never know. Top 5 guys on cavs could tear their ACL’s tomorrow. Might as well put the protection on there just in case something crazy happens. 

Well yeah, but it’s just strange to me to do top 3. 

BR1986FB

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 2:29 PM
posted by friendfromlowry

Marc Stein‏Verified account @TheSteinLine 9m9 minutes ago

The Cavs feel as though they need Kendrick Perkins’ strong locker-room presence to help them with the big adjustment period looming after today’s series of trades, league sources say

Lol. I don't know what this guy does for the locker room but it must be mindblowing. Just sign him to the fucking coaching staff? 

If, by some act of God, they make it back to the NBA Finals, they are going to need someone to smack Draymond Green in the mouth when he gets a little froggy. Perkins isn't afraid of anyone.

Commander of Awesome

Senior Pwner

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 3:48 PM

I'll miss Frye, hope he gets playing time in LA.

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 3:59 PM

I'll miss Frye, hope he gets playing time in LA.

He should get some. They lack outside shooting and he can bring some. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 8:23 PM

Anyone know why they didn’t package Lue in any of those deals?

friendfromlowry

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 8:31 PM

When are these guys expected to debut? Tomorrow vs Atlanta?

wildcats20

In ROY I Trust!!

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 8:33 PM

Doubt it. I think I saw they already brought a couple guys up from Canton. 

BR1986FB

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 9:07 PM

I heard Sunday vs Boston

friendfromlowry

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 9:25 PM

Dave McMenamin tweeted that all would be in Atlanta tomorrow but unsure if any would actually play.

wes_mantooth

Tomfoolery & shenanigans

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 9:53 PM

Cavs really outdid themselves....i would have been happy just taking IT out back and throwing him in a dumpster and setting it on fire.

thavoice

Fri, Feb 9, 2018 7:39 PM

The move to get rid of that high draft pixk shows me that behind the scene LeBron assured them he is coming back for the remainder of his career.

Now....can they mesh in time?