Browns Regular Season 2019 Season | Season of Dreams

Home Forums Sports

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 9:37 AM
posted by vball10set

https://twitter.com/i/status/1181424878315945984

Who gives a fuck about Nick Bosa? If you're going to slobber on his nuts, go root for San Francisco. You'd think this was a 49er's thread with the way you're going on & on about him.

vball10set

paying it forward

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 10:21 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Who gives a fuck about Nick Bosa? If you're going to slobber on his nuts, go root for San Francisco. You'd think this was a 49er's thread with the way you're going on & on about him.

lol--gfy, and fuck Mayfield too--Nick Bosa kicked his ass every which way, and maybe, just maybe, this will humble our #1 pick to keep his mouth shut and play football...and fwiw, I gaf about Bosa--at least he's proving why he was drafted as high as he was, something our two (Mayfield and Ward) have not.

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 10:25 AM
posted by vball10set

lol--gfy, and fuck Mayfield too--Nick Bosa kicked his ass every which way, and maybe, just maybe, this will humble our #1 pick to keep his mouth shut and play football...and fwiw, I gaf about Bosa--at least he's proving why he was drafted as high as he was, something our two (Mayfield and Ward) have not.

Nobody's happy about the Browns getting embarrassed on national TV and you're over here giving fellatio to an opposing player because he was a Buckeye. On this thread, I think people are a little more concerned about the state of the Browns than a former Buckeye. Take it to the OSU thread, Niners fan.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 12:26 PM

At least vball is no longer hiding he isn’t a real Browns fan. What a weird flex he is demonstrating in this thread.

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 1:00 PM

I’m also not sure I want my players holding a 2 year grudge carrying over from college. Pretty weird that Bosa has a hard on that big for Baker after all this time. Like, maybe don’t let him whoop your ass at home in college if you’re going to be stuck on it for the next 800 days lol

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 1:25 PM
posted by Laley23

I’m also not sure I want my players holding a 2 year grudge carrying over from college. Pretty weird that Bosa has a hard on that big for Baker after all this time. Like, maybe don’t let him whoop your ass at home in college if you’re going to be stuck on it for the next 800 days lol

I have no issue with guys wanting to see former OSU alums do well but not against the pro team I root for, and to THAT level. Plus, didn't Bosa quit on his team at OSU for the draft after an injury?

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 1:31 PM
posted by BR1986FB

I have no issue with guys wanting to see former OSU alums do well but not against the pro team I root for, and to THAT level. Plus, didn't Bosa quit on his team at OSU for the draft after an injury?

I think they came out and said he wouldn't have been able to play in the Bowl game anyway. 

PFF has graded Myles Garrett with only 1 pressure in back to back games now. That is....not good.

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 1:41 PM
posted by iclfan2

I think they came out and said he wouldn't have been able to play in the Bowl game anyway. 

PFF has graded Myles Garrett with only 1 pressure in back to back games now. That is....not good.

Just to show you how dumb the local callers are on 92.3 they had one dolt call in saying they needed to trade Garrett and they had another say they should've drafted Nick Bosa instead of Baker Mayfield in the draft. What's wrong with that last statement? Idiots.

queencitybuckeye

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 3:47 PM
posted by BR1986FB

He did what anyone who isn't an idiot would do.

Automatik

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 4:23 PM

Takes <20 seconds to Google the injury BR. Try that next time. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 4:45 PM

275 yards rushing allowed...yikes

That kinda cancels out Garrett as a game changer not to mention the time of possession and wearing down defense

Teams have adjusted well to BM, Browns and BM need to adjust back.

Kitchens not impressing early on in his tenure but it’s still early

Laley23

GOAT

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 4:55 PM

As of now, Browns first 7 opponents are 21-12 (which includes the 0-4 Jets who they handled).

The last 9 opponents are 11-32-1. Anyone who doesn’t think 3-4 after 7 games gets them in the drivers seat to win this division is frankly delusional, imo. Of course, maybe I am,  cause I haven’t looked at Baltimore's schedule yet lol.

And of the 9 remaining games record, it includes the 4-1 Bills at home, who don’t scare anyone offensively, though maybe top defense in league

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 5:21 PM

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 7:49 PM

^^^^ That about sums it up. Something just doesn't seem right. He's not going to be Tom Brady but he's nowhere near as bad as he was last night or against Tennessee. I know this has likely been mentioned but I think a lot of this has to do with OBJ. I think he's pressing to get Beckham his catches and it's affecting the way he surveys the field.

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 7:53 PM
posted by BR1986FB

^^^^ That about sums it up. Something just doesn't seem right. He's not going to be Tom Brady but he's nowhere near as bad as he was last night or against Tennessee. I know this has likely been mentioned but I think a lot of this has to do with OBJ. I think he's pressing to get Beckham his catches and it's affecting the way he surveys the field.

I’ve watched 3 of the 5 games and I can’t get a grasp on him. Seems like defenses have taken away the potential for playmaking and he’s either not getting quite enough time or he’s not quick enough with his progressions.

He doesn’t look like BM from last year.

In other news...Richard Sherman is a dolt 

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 8:03 PM
posted by Ironman92

I’ve watched 3 of the 5 games and I can’t get a grasp on him. Seems like defenses have taken away the potential for playmaking and he’s either not getting quite enough time or he’s not quick enough with his progressions.

He doesn’t look like BM from last year.

In other news...Richard Sherman is a dolt 

And a lot of BM's woes have come due to Kitchens not committing to the running game. Commercials & endorsements (BM & OBJ) aside, their true "star" is Nick Chubb. Feed him and the play action will open up. Too much shotgun BS and passing the ball. Mayfield's stats will improve if they feed off PA. I also think that Kevin Zeitler was a security blanket and him not being there is giving Mayfield happy feet. Eric Kush is a friggin' turnstile.

BRF

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 8:15 PM
posted by BR1986FB

I think he's pressing to get Beckham his catches and it's affecting the way he surveys the field.

Hmmmmmmm..........Interesting. 

BTW, I’m not digging the Bosa antics, either.

"Good for him," Mayfield said. "Good play."

Ironman92

Administrator

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 9:59 PM
posted by BRF

Not a lot else he could say. Boss got him back, Bosa continuing to do such things would be too much (if they ever face each other again)

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Wed, Oct 9, 2019 2:04 AM
posted by BRF

My attitude always has been if you don’t like it, don’t let them do it.  I am not of fan of Bosa pulling that shit only because it came at the expense of the Browns.  

What’s weird is if you claim you’re a fan and you do victory laps over an opposing player dominating your team.  That’s a trash attitude if you want to call yourself a fan, even if you always hated the player.  I’ve hated my fair share of players on the Browns, but I never did any victory dances because they suck. 

BR1986FB

Wed, Oct 9, 2019 7:42 AM

Eagles supposedly inquired about trading for OBJ. There's really nothing on that roster I'd want other than Lane Johnson (and he's getting up there at age 29) and Carson Wentz. Jason Peters is a very good LT but he's 37.

BR1986FB

Wed, Oct 9, 2019 2:06 PM

The Red Sea has parted....Greedy & Ward returned to practice.

vball10set

paying it forward

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 7:51 AM
posted by BR1986FB

Nobody's happy about the Browns getting embarrassed on national TV and you're over here giving fellatio to an opposing player because he was a Buckeye. On this thread, I think people are a little more concerned about the state of the Browns than a former Buckeye. Take it to the OSU thread, Niners fan.

just to fuck with you, BR, and I'll post it where it belongs...right here..and btw, S&L was right--you ARE a weird duck

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/skull-sessions/2019/10/107637/ohio-state-football-ryan-day-hates-moving-columbus-nfl-nick-bosa-plant-flag-reaction-buckeye-players-justin-fields-compare-to-nations-best

SANTA CLARA — Rookie Nick Bosa is the first 49ers defensive lineman in nearly 15 years to win NFC Defensive Player of the Week honors. In his words, he couldn’t care less.

What Bosa did relish was the reaction from fellow Ohio State alumni for Monday night’s dismantling — and flag-planting celebration — against Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns.

“That was the real thing. We wanted some revenge there,” Bosa said Wednesday, alluding to Mayfield’s antics in leading Oklahoma over Ohio State. “All my older guys I played with hit me up and said, ‘Good job.’ ”

Among those who reached out were fellow pros Tyquan Lewis (Indianapolis Colts), Marshon Lattimore (New Orleans Saints), Tracy Sprinkle (Houston Texans) and Jalyn Holmes (Minnesota Vikings).

BR1986FB

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 9:19 AM
posted by vball10set

just to fuck with you, BR, and I'll post it where it belongs...right here..and btw, S&L was right--you ARE a weird duck

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/skull-sessions/2019/10/107637/ohio-state-football-ryan-day-hates-moving-columbus-nfl-nick-bosa-plant-flag-reaction-buckeye-players-justin-fields-compare-to-nations-best

SANTA CLARA — Rookie Nick Bosa is the first 49ers defensive lineman in nearly 15 years to win NFC Defensive Player of the Week honors. In his words, he couldn’t care less.

What Bosa did relish was the reaction from fellow Ohio State alumni for Monday night’s dismantling — and flag-planting celebration — against Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns.

“That was the real thing. We wanted some revenge there,” Bosa said Wednesday, alluding to Mayfield’s antics in leading Oklahoma over Ohio State. “All my older guys I played with hit me up and said, ‘Good job.’ ”

Among those who reached out were fellow pros Tyquan Lewis (Indianapolis Colts), Marshon Lattimore (New Orleans Saints), Tracy Sprinkle (Houston Texans) and Jalyn Holmes (Minnesota Vikings).

"Slurp, slurp, slurp..."

Strange how I'm a "weird duck" yet everyone seems to agree with me over your obsession with an opposing player on a Browns thread.

Automatik

Thu, Oct 10, 2019 3:40 PM

Place needs all the traffic it can get. Try caring less.