Thu, Oct 3, 2019 2:34 PM
posted by kizer permanente

I see Grossi is done. 

About time. 

See ya, smarmy asshole (not you kizer).

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Thu, Oct 3, 2019 2:39 PM

Man, Ward and Greedy still with hamstrings. That's ridic. Need Landry back but at least Higgins and Calloway should play. 

BR1986FB

Thu, Oct 3, 2019 3:00 PM
posted by iclfan2

Man, Ward and Greedy still with hamstrings. That's ridic. Need Landry back but at least Higgins and Calloway should play. 

Not sure how factual but I heard Jarvis would've been ready to go yesterday said he was "100%."

vball10set

paying it forward

Thu, Oct 3, 2019 3:14 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Can't make the club when you're always in the tub....

this

posted by iclfan2

Man, Ward and Greedy still with hamstrings. That's ridic.

see post above, and it's stupid that these guys are out already--it's either bad conditioning, bad luck, or the further pussification of the NFL...it's, like you said, ridic

BRF

Thu, Oct 3, 2019 3:42 PM
posted by BR1986FB

smarmy asshole 

Pretty accurate description

BR1986FB

Fri, Oct 4, 2019 10:34 AM
posted by BRF

Pretty accurate description

Funny part is every time he'd ask Baker one of his stupid questions, Baker would put him in his place and own him.

BR1986FB

Fri, Oct 4, 2019 11:56 AM

Friggin' Baker....this is a quote from audio from the huddle on Sunday throwing shade at Lamar Jackson...“Real important drive, right here,” Baker can be heard saying on the latest “Building the Browns” episode. “We score and we (expletive) make him (Lamar) throw … It’s our (expletive) game.”

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Fri, Oct 4, 2019 1:41 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Friggin' Baker....this is a quote from audio from the huddle on Sunday throwing shade at Lamar Jackson...“Real important drive, right here,” Baker can be heard saying on the latest “Building the Browns” episode. “We score and we (expletive) make him (Lamar) throw … It’s our (expletive) game.”

Not sure why people are making this into a big deal? Don't give a shit about Lamar's stats vs 2 garbage teams, then his bullshit completions vs. the Chiefs. You'd much rather him have to use his arm then his legs. Not one person would dispute that. Somehow the Raven nuthuggers find it offensive.

Laley23

GOAT

Fri, Oct 4, 2019 6:02 PM

Yeah, and it’s all true. The Ravens know the gameplan vs them is get a lead. Everyone does. I loved that he said that, because the team rallied behind that sentiment.

BR1986FB

Sun, Oct 6, 2019 4:57 PM
posted by iclfan2

Not sure why people are making this into a big deal? Don't give a shit about Lamar's stats vs 2 garbage teams, then his bullshit completions vs. the Chiefs. You'd much rather him have to use his arm then his legs. Not one person would dispute that. Somehow the Raven nuthuggers find it offensive.

The "Friggin' Baker" was me LOLing at his comment because it was hilarious and spot on.

QuakerOats

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 2:05 PM

Browns are 5 point dogs …………sound right to you?

BR1986FB

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 2:29 PM

Sounds like no Ward & Greedy AGAIN tonight....this is getting REAL old, especially with Ward.

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 3:15 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Sounds like no Ward & Greedy AGAIN tonight....this is getting REAL old, especially with Ward.

hey, how about that--I agree with you on something--100 frigging percent!!!

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 3:35 PM

Higgins out again too. Hope Calloway is in shape!

slingshot4ever

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 3:46 PM

I read something that average time off for those players reporting hamstring injuries is 2.6 games.  This would be there 3rd....so not absurd yet.  I wonder if they will be held out of Seattle as well to hit the bye and two more full weeks of rest, then come back against Patriots Week 8.

slingshot4ever

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 8:28 PM

Well that’s the worst start possible

kizer permanente

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 8:28 PM

I’m turning it off now if it’s another baker forcing everything downfield and no Chubb kinda game. 

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 8:38 PM

What in the fuck. Randall shit on that run. Then you come out throwing but try to block Bosa with a fucking tight end??? Stupid shit man. And Beckham needs to make that catch that Baker threw high. Worst start possible. 

kizer permanente

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 8:43 PM

Fucking terrible 

Gardens35

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:01 PM

SpeedTrax reporting that McFarland is talking  at 23.4 mph. That's the fastest so far this year.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:09 PM

Baker is playing like complete dick. And kitchens is a dumbass thinking that a TE can stop Bosa. That is just plain stupid 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:09 PM
posted by Gardens35

SpeedTrax reporting that McFarland is talking  at 23.4 mph. That's the fastest so far this year.

Lol....I always think he’s Keyshawn...or Buddy Love

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:10 PM

Baker in the red zone is horrendous, but it’s not all on him—the play calling isn’t giving him a chance. Need quick slants or fade routes, not long, strung out plays with five receivers running into each other in the end zone.

BRF

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:20 PM

Disappointing, to say the least. 

And I know this has been mentioned before, but I’ll just throw this in here.......the Browns got fucked on this schedule.

Well.......at least we know we have a chance to come back in the second half. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:24 PM

Fucking Callaway...cut his ass.