Browns Regular Season 2019 Season | Season of Dreams

Home Forums Sports

bigdaddy2003

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 9:26 AM

I just put 40 on the game. After days of my friend telling me that yhe Browns are going to win 35 to 10 with him telling me he didn't want to bet and take my money because of how bad they are going to win, he finally bet me. Ha. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 1:22 PM

I’m sick of that call they made on Ratley calling it a peel back block. No the guy didn’t see him coming but he didn’t even hear him...like a harder nudge. To do any less and you might get steam rolled.

I know the call is for safety and I get it but I’ve seen 3 or 4 already this year that aren’t remotely dangerous or excessive. Don’t like it.

mhs95_06

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 1:57 PM

On that double reverse bomb, should have been def PI for the the push in the back that made the receiver miss catching the ball.

Classyposter58

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 2:21 PM

Baker is really good at throwing the ball to the other team

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 2:24 PM

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 2:25 PM

Rex Ryan such an ass lol

Ironman92

Administrator

Good game so far

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

So much awful in the 1st half. Crack black block was bullshit, Ratley can’t catch. Spot on the Landry play was fucking bullshit. Baker throwing it into the line repeatedly. Still can’t score on the goal line. 

Oh and the pick was bad, but Landry didn’t finish his route.

mhs95_06

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 2:30 PM
posted by iclfan2

So much awful in the 1st half. Crack black block was bullshit, Ratley can’t catch. Spot on the Landry play was fucking bullshit. Baker throwing it into the line repeatedly. Still can’t score on the goal line. 

Landry spot was a little short of correct, but ball went thru the sideline play before reaching the line to gain.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 2:50 PM

Chubb with a highlight run and TD

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 3:18 PM

Ravens player can choke out OBJ and not ejected? Wtf. 

Finally Freddie calling a creative game. Hope it’s wnough 

Gardens35

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 3:28 PM

MGarrett penalty..........right on cue.

Gardens35

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 3:56 PM

Ratley seems stupid.

like_that

1st Team All-PWN

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 4:07 PM

Great win. I am glad Kitchens realized Chubb is on the roster.  Maybe the media will pump the brakes on the Lamar dick riding.

kizer permanente

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 4:09 PM
posted by Classyposter58

Baker is really good at throwing the ball to the other team

Gardens35

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 4:09 PM

Real nice win by the Browns!

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 4:10 PM

Impressive showing. Chubb looked like a top player in the league. Good plays were called for Baker and enough weapons that you can’t dwell on anyone. Hopefully OBJ doesn’t bitch.

Lamar has been exposed like every other QB his type. Ravens don’t have good weapons....he needs great weapons.

BR1986FB

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 4:13 PM
posted by BR1986FB

Call me crazy but I'm expecting a win and for the offense to get off the schneid against Baltimore. I really don't think their defense is all that. Their secondary can be thrown on and the Chiefs (140 yards rushing) showed they can also be run on. Plus, Baltimore hasn't faced a defense as good as Cleveland's.

Calling my shot, right now....if the Browns get this win they go on a 3 game winning streak (beating SF & Seattle after) heading into Foxboro 4-2.

My second paragraph is going to happen.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 4:21 PM
posted by BR1986FB

My second paragraph is going to happen.

They might now based off what we just watched. Defenses can’t take away everything.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 4:34 PM

Great win. Some stupid plays and penalties but all in all, way better game offensively. Defense playing great other than not being able to stop the run when everyone knows they are running. 

Excited for Monday night.

BRF

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 5:41 PM

Oh Hell yeah!

BR1986FB

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 5:53 PM
posted by Ironman92

They might now based off what we just watched. Defenses can’t take away everything.

This goes back to my reply to your previous comment. Even with the loss to the Rams this team has been improving, inch by inch, each game. My feelings on winning the next two are that a) once the Browns won today their confidence should be through the roof and b) SF & Seattle just aren't very good. Both of those teams haven't really beaten anyone good and Seattle beat Pittsburgh (barely) with a QB getting his first significant NFL action.Plus it seems like they FINALLY realize that this offense begins & ends with Nick Chubb, not Baker. If Chubb goes then things open up for BM.

Interesting theory that this slow start (offensively) could be due to the lack of preseason reps. I know it's been mentioned before.

BR1986FB

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 5:57 PM
posted by Gardens35

Ratley seems stupid.

Well, here's some potentially positive news. Antonio Calaway will be back from suspension this week and if Higgins ever plays again (wtf?) we won't have to see Ratley on the field.

Ironman92

Administrator

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 6:37 PM

Chubb can do to Mayfield what Zeke does to Prescott and Gurley did for Goff

Night and Day

BR1986FB

Sun, Sep 29, 2019 7:02 PM

I will give credit where it's due. Joe Schobert had 17 tackles today. Helluva game.