Browns Regular Season 2019 Season | Season of Dreams

Home Forums Sports

slingshot4ever

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:24 PM

Well...should be 14-10...nice job Callaway

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:24 PM

Calloway you stupid fuck! Gosh damn it Browns. Fuck!

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:29 PM
posted by BRF

And I know this has been mentioned before, but I’ll just throw this in here.......the Browns got fucked on this schedule.

Lame ass excuse...throw the ball, catch the ball. Period.

slingshot4ever

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:33 PM

Same Old Browns

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:34 PM

Game time...2-3 with Seattle on Sunday 

BRF

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:40 PM
posted by BRF

Well.......at least we know we have a chance to come back in the second half. 

I think I may have spoken too soon. 

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:48 PM

Nick Bosa is not human—and who said revenge can’t be a motivation? Remember when you ‘planted’ that flag, Baker?? Maybe he should stop shooting commercials and start playing football...just a thought. 

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 9:51 PM

Played like shit, and if Callaway doesn’t drop that it’s 10-14 with a ton of momentum. Just an awful game from the Oline and WRs, so far.

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 10:12 PM
posted by Laley23

Played like shit, and if Callaway doesn’t drop that it’s 10-14 with a ton of momentum. Just an awful game from the Oline and WRs, so far.

And Baker, and the coaches. Gilliam the only good player so far. 

Also, where is the D?

Gardens35

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 10:24 PM

Browns tacklers are being Assaulted by ball carriers.

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 10:25 PM
posted by iclfan2

Also, where is the D?

lol, as in DEFENSE? what a joke, all the way around...and that goes for the pussy d-backs who are constantly on the DL as well 

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 10:36 PM

Not even competitive in a game with 3 missed FG, in our favor. That’s...not great, bob. If they can come back and beat Seattle though, start 3-4, I think they are the favorites for the division. Even with the inconsistent performances and bad oline

Gardens35

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 10:40 PM

Did Kitchens sleep in a tent on a sidewalk?

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 10:42 PM
posted by Laley23

Not even competitive in a game with 3 missed FG, in our favor. That’s...not great, bob. If they can come back and beat Seattle though, start 3-4, I think they are the favorites for the division. Even with the inconsistent performances and bad oline

How the hell they gonna do that? I realize our schedule was front loaded but this isn’t even competitive. 

Ironman92

Administrator

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 10:47 PM

Cleveland has a good punter

vball10set

paying it forward

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 10:52 PM

To hell with the Browns, I’m staying awake just to watch Bosa...damn, he’s fucking killing us! Lol 

Gardens35

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 10:55 PM

LMAO....."He's just tryin' to make a play".

vball10set

paying it forward

Oh god, OBJ, what did you do...we are so fucking bad... 

friendfromlowry

What a shitty game by Beckham.

Laley23

GOAT

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 10:59 PM
posted by iclfan2

How the hell they gonna do that? I realize our schedule was front loaded but this isn’t even competitive. 

Their schedule was incredibly frontloaded. Look at who the Pats have played. Dallas was 3-0 vs shit. Just saying there are awful teams in the nfl this year, and certain teams have loaded up on them. Browns get their “easy” games the last half. The first half is as tough as anyone in the league has faced. Coming out 3-4 would be better than 90% of the league would do.

Gardens35

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 11:06 PM

Oh my Fuckness,  Mayfield's High School BFF is the #2 QB. This is great stuff.

Classyposter58

Mon, Oct 7, 2019 11:09 PM
posted by Laley23

Their schedule was incredibly frontloaded. Look at who the Pats have played. Dallas was 3-0 vs shit. Just saying there are awful teams in the nfl this year, and certain teams have loaded up on them. Browns get their “easy” games the last half. The first half is as tough as anyone in the league has faced. Coming out 3-4 would be better than 90% of the league would do.

Yeah it’s bullshit. After the Pats game the Browns have a cake schedule. Meanwhile the NFC North is a fucking bloodbath between all four teams. Still if they lose to Seattle and NE 2-5 is a tough spot to make the postseason. 

Browns are so so inconsistent, play real well against Rams, Jets and Ravens but yet total shit against Tennessee and SF

BR1986FB

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 7:49 AM
posted by Laley23

And that's when I went to bed. As soon as Callaway alligator armed that I told my girlfriend "I'm going to bed. This is over. This team has no leaders (players) or testicular fortitude and they are going to lie down like dogs and quit like they did against the Titans" and they did. That's my issue with them. All the talent in the world but no leadership and can't/won't overcome the slightest bit of adversity. Think they can still win this division and make the playoffs but I have no idea which team will show up week to week. They could get boat raced by Seattle or smoke them. Neither would surprise me.

vball10set

paying it forward

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 7:52 AM

I'm a Browns fan, but an even bigger OSU fan...this was fricking AWESOME!!!

iclfan2

Reppin' the 330/216/843

Tue, Oct 8, 2019 8:35 AM
posted by Laley23

Ha I knew what you meant, I was just pissed and drinking. Sober now, and still fuck this team. But I agree, if they can pull one off and finish 3-4, I wouldn't be that upset, I just don't see it.